Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    DragonDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,542
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    38

    Chris-GFX [Showroom]





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    4ypOx.jpg  

    KQvqJ.jpg  

    q2kqV.jpg  

    v0moD.jpg  

    tWX0l.jpg  


  2. #2
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    What the hell is this...

    Secondly, are these even yours?

  3. #3
    DragonDesigns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,542
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    38
    Yes they are, They are all made by me

  4. #4
    Viktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Graveyard
    Posts
    4,357
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    577
    The second one is good

  5. #5
    Ali G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asas
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    38
    read tuts pls
    [img]http://www.**********/image/1926094/Apocalypse.png[/img]

  6. #6
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
    What the hell is this...

    Secondly, are these even yours?
    There was no point in asking either of those questions.

  7. #7
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    There was no point in asking either of those questions.
    Why not ?

  8. #8
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post


    Why not ?
    Because this is obviously a showcase where he's showcasing his work. You only asked, "What the hell is this..." to sound superior on the *********.
    Also because it's not beyond the skill level of 90% of the people here, so there's no need to question someone new so harshly. Who cares if they're his? As far as I'm concerned, if he IS ripping someone (really unlikely) he's not ripping anyone worth ripping.

    Post maturely or don't post.

  9. #9
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    Because this is obviously a showcase where he's showcasing his work. You only asked, "What the hell is this..." to sound superior on the *********.
    Also because it's not beyond the skill level of 90% of the people here, so there's no need to question someone new so harshly. Who cares if they're his? As far as I'm concerned, if he IS ripping someone (really unlikely) he's not ripping anyone worth ripping.

    Post maturely or don't post.
    Even if it's not worth ripping, ripping is sad. The actual owner probably did spend quite a time on making all of these, and just slapping on your text is harsh.

    New member? He's been here since January.

    I didn't say "What the hell is this..." to act cool

  10. #10
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post


    Even if it's not worth ripping, ripping is sad. The actual owner probably did spend quite a time on making all of these, and just slapping on your text is harsh.

    New member? He's been here since January.

    I didn't say "What the hell is this..." to act cool
    I'm not going to argue with you. There's a level of substance expected out of people who post here now because of everything that's happened with this section in the past 3 years. What you said was unnecessary, and as part of this site's GFX team, I'll take the initiative to make sure that's clear.

    End of discussion.

  11. #11
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    TOPIC CHANGE:

    Looks alright. Maybe fix up the text.
    Nothing more to add.

  12. #12
    jeffyjaixd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Microsoft
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
    What the hell is this...

    Secondly, are these even yours?
    lols, thats exactly what i thought.

  13. #13
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffyjaixd View Post
    lols, thats exactly what i thought.
    There's no reason for that.

  14. #14
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,792
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i would follow some tuts, dont abuse the motion blur to much, it makes tags LQ

Similar Threads

  1. Team Jackal GFX (Jackal + Enigma)
    By The_Enigma in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:29 PM
  2. GFX Team
    By mostwanted in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 08:54 PM
  3. MPGH GFX Crew
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:57 AM
  4. Awesome New Gfx Site
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
  5. GFX Sniper
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:59 PM