Thread: Mr.Death

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    HergahFatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UrFace
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Mr.Death


  2. #2
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    yeah good job but you need to work on some stuff :/









  3. #3
    joshcarr20061.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Double post. a7x ftw

  4. #4
    HergahFatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UrFace
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
    yeah good job but you need to work on some stuff :/
    i think ive came to the conclusion that im not going to get better by everyone elses standard, cause i could follow all the tuts in the world (wich would take FOREVER)
    and still never fully understand, all that seems to happen is when i try for the stuff that makes others look good, all i do is drift away from my own style and it makes gfx creation boring to try and do stuff like other peoples.

    alot of people say i need work, and i really dont see why... if someone is wearing my creation its cause they like my style.
    they care for individuallity, so what would strike as fail for some, doesnt for me.

    maybe im just in denial. lol.
    i hope not. but that is my style. and im not gonna change it.

    but thanks for the imput.

  5. #5
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by HergahFatal View Post
    i think ive came to the conclusion that im not going to get better by everyone elses standard, cause i could follow all the tuts in the world (wich would take FOREVER)
    and still never fully understand, all that seems to happen is when i try for the stuff that makes others look good, all i do is drift away from my own style and it makes gfx creation boring to try and do stuff like other peoples.

    alot of people say i need work, and i really dont see why... if someone is wearing my creation its cause they like my style.
    they care for individuallity, so what would strike as fail for some, doesnt for me.

    maybe im just in denial. lol.
    i hope not. but that is my style. and im not gonna change it.

    but thanks for the imput.
    Lol..
    not to burst your bubble but..
    Nobody here is perfect.. You should read tutorials just to improve yourself.. don't bother caring what others think [;

    Hmm.. I think you have great potential your smudging is just really blotchy

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    HergahFatal (06-12-2009)

  7. #6
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,668
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,829
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol i like the dolly..and love the bckgrnd of it too


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

    HergahFatal (06-12-2009)

  9. #7
    HergahFatal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UrFace
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonzfun View Post
    Lol..
    not to burst your bubble but..
    Nobody here is perfect.. You should read tutorials just to improve yourself.. don't bother caring what others think [;

    Hmm.. I think you have great potential your smudging is just really blotchy

    MAYBE IT WAS MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT!!!!!
    :P

    hehe thanks.

  10. #8
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    You have a very different style.
    But i dont like it.
    You didnt blend the render in very well and its pretty basic in general.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  11. #9
    daniliard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,010
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nice Fatal ~Mr.death~ its cool sig

    .::Favorite::.


    .::Gifts::.
    |X|X|X|X|




Similar Threads

  1. saddam sentenced to death
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:12 AM
  2. CS 1.6 VAC2 proof hacks AND cheat death hacks
    By Brunogol in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 09:26 PM
  3. Disucssion about "Death To America"
    By Dave84311 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 11:37 AM
  4. "Death To America"
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 03:27 PM
  5. Death be with You.
    By The_Enigma in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 01:14 AM

Tags for this Thread