Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Divinty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    First Vertical EVER

    Before you look at the picture. Yes, I do use the Alias Exynos, & I'd love to change my name, but as you see, I ain't got nuff pc for that




    This is the first vertical I've ever done (And I suck at verticals) So to get this result, I must say I'm pretty content.

    CnC please







  2. #2
    Music.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,796
    Reputation
    257
    Thanks
    557
    My Mood
    Cool
    even though i hardly know shit about photoshop it looks pretty decent for your first try .

  3. #3
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,452
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Give the smudges one direction, lose the blur around his feet, and make the render blend into the background more. Your render looks out of place a little bit because of the sharpness around his right shoulder. I like the way you did the flames though, nice work.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


  4. #4
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    haha I doubt this is his first thing hes done in PS.
    Looks decent but I see topaz or its really sharp.
    and I know it looks cool but see how you put your lighting after you did everything,
    well the light looks like the focalpoint and theres no depth but all the work you just put in this is lost because you got that simple lightsource.
    Hahaha if you did do what Im saying well Im just saying thats how my eyes react to this









  5. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,818
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    664
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Cool thing, especially the flames. Im not particular fond of the smudges but the rest seem good to me.
    Ah, and take that bright thing behind Tobi's feet.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  6. #6
    Divinty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
    haha I doubt this is his first thing hes done in PS.
    Looks decent but I see topaz or its really sharp.
    and I know it looks cool but see how you put your lighting after you did everything,
    well the light looks like the focalpoint and theres no depth but all the work you just put in this is lost because you got that simple lightsource.
    Hahaha if you did do what Im saying well Im just saying thats how my eyes react to this
    No no sir, it's not the first thing I've ever done in ps. But it's my first vertical.

    Well, I'm shit at depth, so I'm currently practising that!







  7. #7
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinty View Post


    No no sir, it's not the first thing I've ever done in ps. But it's my first vertical.

    Well, I'm shit at depth, so I'm currently practising that!
    I can now sense
    that the end is approaching.
    Now we are ready to bear its undefinate sting.
    Just one more time has such an unsetting ring,
    Count down to annihilate every fucking human being.

    hahahahahahahahahah!









  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lostcausejr For This Useful Post:

    Divinty (06-29-2013)

  9. #8
    Divinty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
    I can now sense
    that the end is approaching.
    Now we are ready to bear its undefinate sting.
    Just one more time has such an unsetting ring,
    Count down to annihilate every fucking human being.

    hahahahahahahahahah!
    wat? /10char







  10. #9
    adimarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    needs a lil more blending but great job.

Similar Threads

  1. My First Sig Ever
    By smashlove in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:46 PM
  2. My First Signature Ever.
    By Evil-Ghost in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 06:49 AM
  3. first graphic ever
    By chris199236 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 07:02 AM
  4. My First Sig EVER
    By IrTEHnew in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:52 PM
  5. My First Vertical Sig
    By m164life in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 01:54 AM