Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Wink Green H2O Signature



    I completely made it from scratch.
    Thoughts? Insults?


  2. #2
    QuasiChill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mulberry Arkansas
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    It ain't bad although the bird looks like a blob because no beak also the other wing should be visible and above to the righ of the current visible wing, cept a bit darker, also a good thing to do is take a soft brush and make it low opacity, and duplicate the bird or its wings, and then smudge it down and up a bit no left or right, just up and down, this will add the effect of them have been flapping

    also check out the typography post, i added a new version, and I think it looks great and would love some opinions

  3. #3
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiChill View Post
    It ain't bad although the bird looks like a blob because no beak also the other wing should be visible and above to the righ of the current visible wing, cept a bit darker, also a good thing to do is take a soft brush and make it low opacity, and duplicate the bird or its wings, and then smudge it down and up a bit no left or right, just up and down, this will add the effect of them have been flapping

    also check out the typography post, i added a new version, and I think it looks great and would love some opinions
    Well, there isn't a beak because he is "water".(Plus it was a snowy owl, so it didn't have a beak to begin with when I started lol...since all its feathers cover up their beak) But I probably could've added some fade or more "water" feathers falling off it like you suggested. Now that I look at it...I could put "Vitamin Water" in the corner and make it look like vitamin water advertisement...
    But thanks for the critque. Also I checked out your thread. ;D
    Last edited by AcerLeaf; 07-20-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  4. #4
    liller13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    okay, thanks

  5. #5
    QuasiChill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mulberry Arkansas
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by liller13 View Post
    okay, thanks
    Ummm, what?`

  6. #6
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by liller13 View Post
    okay, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by QuasiChill View Post
    Ummm, what?`
    I'm confused...

  7. #7
    QuasiChill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mulberry Arkansas
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AcerLeaf View Post
    I'm confused...
    So am I, btw i see the bird now, I though its wing that was mre in the forground was his body, so it looked funny, but I see that real head now and it works and looks nice

  8. #8
    OmeGaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    i think that you may need to add a beak

  9. #9
    QuasiChill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mulberry Arkansas
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by OmeGaa View Post
    i think that you may need to add a beak
    Probably looking at it the way I did at first, with the wing as the head, here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    green_.jpg  


  10. #10
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, I might add a small beak...
    Since everyone keeps mentioning...

  11. #11
    Dream Designer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    cool pro
    nice des

  12. #12
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Designer View Post
    cool pro
    nice des
    Thanks Dream.

  13. #13
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AcerLeaf View Post


    I completely made it from scratch.
    Thoughts? Insults?

    You should've saved it as .png

    Also,define "from scratch".
    If you didn't use copy/paste parts or brushes or anything to make those water effects then friggin' well done.

  14. #14
    AcerLeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Planet from the Sun
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    You should've saved it as .png

    Also,define "from scratch".
    If you didn't use copy/paste parts or brushes or anything to make those water effects then friggin' well done.
    Well, if taking a picture of my glass of water falling
    and using that picture and warping each part and erasing and repeat into a bird counts as from scratch...
    Then yes.



    Yea, I should've saved as a PNG, but I was kinda tired at the time...
    nah, just lazy.
    Last edited by AcerLeaf; 07-24-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: *Black Magic*

  15. #15
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AcerLeaf View Post
    Well, if taking a picture of my glass of water falling
    and using that picture and warping each part and erasing and repeat into a bird counts as from scratch...
    Then yes.



    Yea, I should've saved as a PNG, but I was kinda tired at the time...
    nah, just lazy.
    It counts as scratch if the water glass was pictured by you (lolol)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Basic Signature
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:33 AM
  2. Add to your signature :P
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
  3. Signature Request
    By RebornAce in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 12:53 AM
  4. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM
  5. please a signature
    By yonylv in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 12:21 AM