Thread: DBB Badge

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Pedo Josh.. You was such a good boy just a month ago..

  2. #47
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol.. Attention Whore.

  3. #48
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    COCK SUCKERS UNITE!

  4. #49
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Lol.. Attention Whore.
    Go kill yourself for real for a change.

  5. #50
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    Go kill yourself for real for a change.
    Hmmm... Maybe you're both just attention whores! =D

  6. #51
    BANNED!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    youre ass
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    You would be happy to suck some guys dick after he fucked you in the ass.
    if you close ya eyes. Youre not being gay XD

  7. #52
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    Go kill yourself for real for a change.
    .

  8. #53
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Seriously kid, you always say stuf like I'm going and I'll never come back, I'm going to jump in front of a train, I'm going to kill myself etc.
    And when I fucking ask what's wrong, you immediatly start flaming me for nothing.
    So, fucking emo, why don't you just GO and DO it instead of irritating me?

  9. #54
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    Seriously kid, you always say stuf like I'm going and I'll never come back, I'm going to jump in front of a train, I'm going to kill myself etc.
    And when I fucking ask what's wrong, you immediatly start flaming me for nothing.
    So, fucking emo, why don't you just GO and DO it instead of irritating me?
    Quoted for the LULZ of it

    I'm always putting in my msn name: Gone and I will never come back, because I'm going to swim.
    If you're that fucking stupid to take it seriously.
    ''And when I fucking ask what's wrong...'' Yeah, because you changed, Matty, you've changed too much .

    Anyways, I'm done. Go to your fucking IE girlfriend boxxy, or whatever that douche's name is.

  10. #55
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    IT'S NOT FAIL. O__o I tried my best on it!

    Now just vote me, rofl.
    Maybe the reason why you failed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Quoted for the LULZ of it

    I'm always putting in my msn name: Gone and I will never come back, because I'm going to swim.
    If you're that fucking stupid to take it seriously.
    ''And when I fucking ask what's wrong...'' Yeah, because you changed, Matty, you've changed too much .

    Anyways, I'm done. Go to your fucking IE girlfriend boxxy, or whatever that douche's name is.
    1. Why do you put in in your name and you get mad for people taking it seriously? Dumbass...
    2. STFU about Boxxy..
    Last edited by (G)rapefruit; 08-24-2009 at 11:25 AM.

  11. #56
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Eh? That was mean Seanie!

    And Martin, you know you were always saying you are going to suicide and stuff. You might be right about that name part, but you told me 20 times you were going to kill yourself.
    And yea, I've changed.
    I changed from a dick to a normal guy.

  12. #57
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    And Martin, you know you were always saying you are going to suicide and stuff. You might be right about that name part, but you told me 20 times you were going to kill yourself.
    And yea, I've changed.
    I changed from a dick to a normal guy.
    20 times?
    Lol, make it more like 2/3 times.
    You've changed from a very kind person to a fucking dick.

  13. #58
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ooooh... =D LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN!

  14. #59
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    An action gives a reaction.
    If he stops, I stop.
    If he doesn't, I will continue .

  15. #60
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    An action gives a reaction.
    If he stops, I stop.
    If he doesn't, I will continue .
    Please continue if he stops... I want to see flame war.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DBB vs HoodyPoody
    By Dead Bones Brook in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 09:58 AM
  2. DBB vs HISPI
    By Dead Bones Brook in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 02:23 PM
  3. For DBB
    By .Amnesia in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:43 AM
  4. Warrock Badges
    By CrazyCracker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 11:40 PM
  5. Badge S
    By andrewyeh in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 02:15 PM

Tags for this Thread