Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31

    Halo: Odst | Shit I'm Rusty

    My signature is well.. In my signature! Curtz pl0x.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Too cluttered and looks oversharpened. Add in some depth and itll be alright.

  3. #3
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Too cluttered and looks oversharpened. Add in some depth and itll be alright.
    MORE DEPTH! Dude how can I do that? One more black and white Lumosity gradient map and it's a nigger.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  4. #4
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    MORE DEPTH! Dude how can I do that? One more black and white Lumosity gradient map and it's a nigger.
    ROFL, I think it look's kewl btw im playing halo3 on live right now xD, add me ApostleWhips

  5. #5
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    ROFL, I think it look's kewl btw im playing halo3 on live right now xD, add me ApostleWhips
    I don't have Xbox360 also thanks, but I sorta agree with Drsynyster.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  6. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    MORE DEPTH! Dude how can I do that? One more black and white Lumosity gradient map and it's a nigger.
    Narr man, that aint what dpeth is. Depth is the concept of focusing on the focal. Easy way of doing this is gradually blurring backgrond and slightly sharpening the focal. This makes the focal "pop-out" more. Currently your sig has next to no depth. Sure the render is the main feature but everything is in the foreground.

  7. #7
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Narr man, that aint what dpeth is. Depth is the concept of focusing on the focal. Easy way of doing this is gradually blurring backgrond and slightly sharpening the focal. This makes the focal "pop-out" more. Currently your sig has next to no depth. Sure the render is the main feature but everything is in the foreground.
    Ok, but my focus is having it sharp not blured.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  8. #8
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    mmm i see that. try doing a sig with more depth next time. it really adds to a piece.
    unless your doing a unique style.

  9. #9
    Obama'sSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Narr man, that aint what dpeth is. Depth is the concept of focusing on the focal. Easy way of doing this is gradually blurring backgrond and slightly sharpening the focal. This makes the focal "pop-out" more. Currently your sig has next to no depth. Sure the render is the main feature but everything is in the foreground.
    I read your post and was completely lost, It was prob more confusing than learning multiplying in 2nd grade

  10. #10
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's okay, too many scattering brushes.

  11. #11
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama'sSon View Post
    I read your post and was completely lost, It was prob more confusing than learning multiplying in 2nd grade
    yerr it would be unless you were half decent at gfx.

  12. #12
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by v1kash View Post
    It's okay, too many scattering brushes.
    ... I used very little...

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  13. #13
    Vizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Five ★'s
    Posts
    3,245
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,968
    My Mood
    Bored
    The dots (brush) around his head area is annoying.

    But overall it's good.

  14. #14
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by v1kash View Post
    The dots (brush) around his head area is annoying.

    But overall it's good.
    Oh, ok. Thanks.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

Similar Threads

  1. Oh shit, im rusty
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:29 PM
  2. [Release] Halo ODST Login BG
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:59 PM
  3. [Region-Free] Halo 3: ODST (2 Discs)
    By Killian in forum Xbox Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:10 PM
  4. Halo 3 ODST Review Part 1 of 2 or more...
    By alfonso951 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 12:27 AM
  5. !!!OmG Halo 3 ODST OmG!!!
    By HackMaker in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 06:00 PM

Tags for this Thread