Thread: New halo sig.

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413

    New halo sig.

    Was bored 10 minutes job.
    rate 1-10.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  2. #2
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    render
    lightning pic
    halo 3 sign
    text DONE!
    srsly work harder mang

  3. #3
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    render
    lightning pic
    halo 3 sign
    text DONE!
    srsly work harder mang
    10 minute job.
    And its 1 am here. And if some GFX perp would help me once in a while..
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  4. #4
    Vergil101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    you've shown no improvement
    0/10

  5. #5
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    that was not 10 minutes...
    unless it takes you that long to do 4 things

    i dont needta tell u its good im giving u advice

  6. #6
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    No one ever fucking help me in here... Maybe it would be better!
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  7. #7
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    i am trying to help you your just not listening then you go off saying no1 helps you

  8. #8
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    i am trying to help you your just not listening then you go off saying no1 helps you
    ... Telling me it sucks isnt helping.
    And see my help thread in tut section. No replies.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  9. #9
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    please quote where i told you it sucks

    im telling you to work harder
    im giving you a warning now dont continue arguing or you will regret it

  10. #10
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    please quote where i told you it sucks

    im telling you to work harder
    im giving you a warning now dont continue arguing or you will regret it
    Ok man i'm just saying your making it seem like it was soooooo terrible its like my 5th work. And all I know how to use is some scatter brushes gradients and history brush.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  11. #11
    Luizfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Happy
    imo, you're not even trying.

    I could do that, and make it look better, in 5 minutes.

    Look up for some tuts around.

    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9319/halotut.jpg

    check that one.

    I based the .hack one on that tutorial.



    [IMG]http://bit****/1OCXKP[/IMG]

    3D Modeler
    Learning the C's.

  12. #12
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by whts_backup View Post
    Ok man i'm just saying your making it seem like it was soooooo terrible its like my 5th work. And all I know how to use is some scatter brushes gradients and history brush.
    i was just showing in words that you need to spend more time on it i spend ALLOT of time on a sig until im finally done

  13. #13
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Luizfe View Post
    imo, you're not even trying.

    I could do that, and make it look better, in 5 minutes.

    Look up for some tuts around.

    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9319/halotut.jpg

    check that one.

    I based the .hack one on that tutorial.
    Dun understand the clipping brush shit. Plez helpz/
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  14. #14
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    New layer, apply image, ctrl alt G.

  15. #15
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by whts_backup View Post
    No one ever fucking help me in here... Maybe it would be better!
    Hyak always helps me what you talking about???
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

Similar Threads

  1. New Halo sig
    By Irony in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:32 PM
  2. New Halo Sig
    By Carlomasp12 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 11:51 PM
  3. New Halo Sig
    By Ryguy in forum Showroom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 05:33 PM
  4. new halo sig
    By yourtiy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 12:47 AM
  5. New Gunz Sig
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 06:50 AM

Tags for this Thread