Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,806
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused

    Alone [Maybe a new style] 56k warning



    Resources used:





    and another stock of gasmask guy 0_0 rendered out..
    i realize it's a way off the size compared to the wall, but I needed the render to be visible 0_0

  2. #2
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    sittin' like a loner, too bright, applied image a little to much?

  3. #3
    AirCuddles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX or General Section
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    render sticks out a bit, the path is like titled sorta but the guy isnt, kinda pisses me off
    Gift from ECsTaSY

  4. #4
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
    sittin' like a loner, too bright, applied image a little to much?
    Image applying doesnt make it brighter -_-
    It is a lil bright and the bg is over sharpened.
    The dude doesnt suit there.

    You could make it B&W and then a gradient map,so the guy would suit there.

  5. #5
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,806
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    K Thanks guys. I'm really just testing, because I'm bored of adding all these effects to my signatures. +being a c4d/fractal whore. I'm trying to get a more, 'comfortable' style.

  6. #6
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post


    Image applying doesnt make it brighter -_-
    It is a lil bright and the bg is over sharpened.
    The dude doesnt suit there.

    You could make it B&W and then a gradient map,so the guy would suit there.
    Look lemme get this straight, when someone CnC's you don't go and 'CnC' someone elses CnC, if u know wat i mean, ill post what i want, i don't want people like you coming around and telling me thing especially after they've only read half of what i said, appling an image and adding lighting effects and setting to soft gives the effect hes go, common sense...

    anyway yeh the lighting is too bright i guess...

  7. #7
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Seems he's flying... :x

  8. #8
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post


    Look lemme get this straight, when someone CnC's you don't go and 'CnC' someone elses CnC, if u know wat i mean, ill post what i want, i don't want people like you coming around and telling me thing especially after they've only read half of what i said, appling an image and adding lighting effects and setting to soft gives the effect hes go, common sense...

    anyway yeh the lighting is too bright i guess...
    ``sittin' like a loner, too bright, applied image a little to much?``

    Is what u said.You said applying an image will make it bright..

Similar Threads

  1. 1st :|(maybe) Death note ani-gif's/vid's[56k warning]
    By Kuro Tenshi in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 03:44 PM
  2. Hell Yeah - New Style maybe?
    By Heath in forum Showroom
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:08 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. new *BG* (56k warning)
    By Luke420 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 01:15 AM
  5. Apple[maybe 56k warning,idk rlly]
    By Brizingir in forum Showroom
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:03 PM

Tags for this Thread