Thread: Hancock

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 74
  1. #31
    .Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    seeing as though this is between you me and vaan and songki, you could direct it one of us. but you know you were wrong so now you are just trying to weasel yourself out of it.

  2. #32
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Nope, i'm not wrong...I FUCKING WELL SAID IT AND I THINK I'D KNOW, okay its great your mod but it doesn't mean you manage everybodys life...seriously stay the fuck away...dumbass wanker

  3. #33
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    HAHAHAHHAHA
    You amuse me with your rage
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  4. #34
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you amuse me with your childish act, fat wanker...

  5. #35
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Ooohlala more raging threads? And you tell me not to talk about buttrape and now, you're talking about wanking? And if you want to know how I know what wanking is, if you indeed ask, Urban Dictionary, November 20: spit take . And you are wrong. Ima get Liz down here to ban you, would that be fucking alright with you? I'm feelin ragy today mangggggggg

  6. #36
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    HAHAHAHA
    PLEASE CONTINUE.
    You continue to Make My Day with your cursing and mental retardation and simple understandings.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  7. #37
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    songki...stfu...seriously were all raging, and i know why she would only ban just me...-.- because she always will...and you lick her pussy..

  8. #38
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    And stop acting all big, because you aren't. When you joined this GFX section, you couldn't even spell correctly, and now you think that everything is alright because you say you haven't done shit to something? If you don't try on your signatures, then don't expect any fair criticism forthwith.

    And explain to me how I know Liz, in the first place. And pussy tastes better than whatever you're sucking on...

  9. #39
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Let's be honest, seeing apparantely you think you're so good at everything, and you're always right. You're not very good at making graphics.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  10. #40
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well, apparently.


    Not to mention obviously.

  11. #41
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by vaan View Post
    Let's be honest, seeing apparantely you think you're so good at everything, and you're always right. You're not very good at making graphics.
    your a ******...so stfu fag...

  12. #42
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
    songki...stfu...seriously were all raging, and i know why she would only ban just me...-.- because she always will...and you lick her pussy..
    And I didn't say we weren't all raging in the first place, I just said there were more raging threads with you, me, vaan, and Shayne. As previously stated, get your facts right.

  13. #43
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post
    i can handle truth not critisism, and raiden, if your saying our MPGE entry is shit, say that to Energy, i didn't do anything i made about 6 layers, all that was the same was the friggen placement of the render...-.-....
    Thanks for proving my point,
    You can't take the truth.
    Everytime we tell you the truth, you seem to neglect it and rage.
    But continue, I like to see you rage.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  14. #44
    .Raiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    your a fucking dickhead josh. i know i cant manage your life, but i can certainly tell you when your acting like a dickhead.

  15. #45
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post


    your a ******...so stfu fag...
    The ****** has plenty more skill than you, and you aren't very respected, although you've been here quite a while, while he has earned most of our attention. So what does that make you then, MMD? Oh yeah, and your new usertitle shall be MJFag. Because Arun hath decreed it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hancock
    By Zakurna in forum Showroom
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. hancock
    By g2da400 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 12:02 PM

Tags for this Thread