Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64
  1. #31
    █████MMD█████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by vaan View Post
    Sorry, has your idiotic brain forgotten what happened about 5 hours ago?
    what idiotic brain? my brain is fine thanks

  2. #32
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Clearly not.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  3. #33
    █████MMD█████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yep...i think i'd know...seriously, get out my way now...your fucking with the wrong guy...

  4. #34
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    oh lawdy please don't send viruses to me!!one!11!1!!
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  5. #35
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    MMD STFU!
    U should be in CS u idiot.
    Dont argue with Vaan,he knows MUCH more than you.


    Back on topic.


    I like it.After that wut vaan did to it...I FUCKING LOVE IT!

    U guys are the best team

  6. #36
    █████MMD█████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    MMD STFU!
    U should be in CS u idiot.
    Dont argue with Vaan,he knows MUCH more than you.


    Back on topic.


    I like it.After that wut vaan did to it...I FUCKING LOVE IT!

    U guys are the best team
    and you are part of the argument how?
    and your jealous because your fatass is in cock sk and mine isn't *fail*

  7. #37
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by █████MMD█████ View Post
    and you are part of the argument how?
    and your jealous because your fatass is in cock sk and mine isn't *fail*
    U r flaming everyone on mpgh who hasnt the same opinion as you or thinks your sigs are shit.

    Idc that im in CS..
    You should be here,u dont respect ppl and u flame all.

  8. #38
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thank you for some POSITIVE criticism Ali G This is why I like you.

    MMD, you're making more enemies by the second.
    I hope you enjoy your stay
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  9. #39
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by vaan View Post
    Thank you for some POSITIVE criticism Ali G This is why I like you.

    MMD, you're making more enemies by the second.
    I hope you enjoy your stay
    Im happy that ppl like me

  10. #40
    █████MMD█████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't flame everyone, everyone flames me, i flame back they get people more people more and more people...buuuuut they still lose, and vaan i should be saying that to you....******, have a good stay, At MPGH we hate you ******...

    Ali G, all you do is flame me, you know why? its because the person flaming me has got one little guy with his knee's against the floor sucks his dick, so you go join in and be a Cock Sk and get on your knee's and start your job...thats the reason...******...

  11. #41
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I don't think anyone hates me except yourself.
    I think i've done well as a newcomer.
    And the funny thing is, I've been here for a week, and more people like me than you, and you've been here for quite some time.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  12. #42
    █████MMD█████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Look vaan, you flame me so everyone loves you now...thats the reason...now stfu ******...(btw your dumb "At MPGH, we hate you" is the MPGH saying....DUMB....ASS)

  13. #43
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    People like me for my achievement in GFX and my will to help others improve.
    But when it comes to you, all my morals go out the window.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  14. #44
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by █████MMD█████ View Post
    I don't flame everyone, everyone flames me, i flame back they get people more people more and more people...buuuuut they still lose, and vaan i should be saying that to you....******, have a good stay, At MPGH we hate you ******...

    Ali G, all you do is flame me, you know why? its because the person flaming me has got one little guy with his knee's against the floor sucks his dick, so you go join in and be a Cock Sk and get on your knee's and start your job...thats the reason...******...
    1st. We don`t care that vaan is a ******..He is better than you in sig making and he is a good companion.
    2nd. All you can say ``Go suck sb dick`hahahaha...This is funny lol..good joke kid You dont know more things to say.. xD

  15. #45
    █████MMD█████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post


    1st. We don`t care that vaan is a ******..He is better than you in sig making and he is a good companion.
    2nd. All you can say ``Go suck sb dick`hahahaha...This is funny lol..good joke kid You dont know more things to say.. xD
    I got lots to say, you wanna hear it? ok:
    Ali G you rip half of peoples .PSD packs to get your sigs
    ofc, you suck big fat dick...yes irl cuz your gay...
    Your also a ******...
    Anymore just PM....Cock Sucking ****** PSD pack ripper...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Street Fighter Tag
    By Paradox in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 02:11 PM
  2. Street Fighter
    By Woods in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 04:05 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:31 PM
  4. Tekken>Street fighter
    By Empire in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 05:15 AM
  5. Street Fighter: Crushed
    By Kamikaze in forum Showroom
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 04:37 PM

Tags for this Thread