Thread: Recent work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    WHUT RAPE CIRCLE I HEARZ

  2. #17
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Than i hope u wont mind making me a sig.

    U freestyle it, and just put my name Gesus in it

  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bahahaha haze thinks hes better than empire.

    welcome to the forums. generally as an unofficial rule you would have 56k warning in the title when posting anything over a few megabytes. this is for people with a download limit or a bad connection, e.g me.

    nice stuff though.

  4. #19
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Bahahahahahahahahaha.

  5. #20
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Haze is a fag.
    Hi moh.
    Haze likes to fail lolcats.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  6. #21
    MohtasaUnique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I don't like these forums. Spam is rampent in a thread and I get the warning about 56mb alerts. This is literally the first time I've been criticized about how I posted my gallery. sorry haze, I'll stick with wbb haha

  7. #22
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Don't be an ass moh.
    This is a section for criticism, can't take it, don't post it.
    He basically told you to put a simple warning in the title.
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  8. #23
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    LOL GO EASY ON THE ******

  9. #24
    Nexulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in dbb's vagina.
    Posts
    4,047
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by MohtasaUnique View Post
    I don't like these forums. Spam is rampent in a thread and I get the warning about 56Kb alerts. This is literally the first time I've been criticized about how I posted my gallery. sorry haze, I'll stick with wbb haha


    Rofl. :F GAGAGAGAGAGAGA

  10. #25
    MohtasaUnique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It's not a matter of whether I can take it, and believe me, this is nothing but mindless babble to me compared to attuisca, its a pretty unfriendly community loaded with favoritism from what I hear. It's been plainly demonstrated right off the bat so it's not looking good

  11. #26
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by songkipark View Post
    LOL GO EASY ON THE ******
    They tend to spam when under pressure

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bahahaha. you cant handle pressure. surely haze and vaan told you beforehand. MPGH is not for the light-hearted.

    if you want niceness go to my other forum BFX. That's one of THE friendliest forums you'll ever come across. Specializes in GFX and run by some pretty pro GFXers including KRS and +ink.

    oh and the reason why we are spamming and not critiquing is because you uploaded to many into one thread. We simply cannot critique your work when there are soo many to critique.

    The 56k warning is simply forum etiquette. Its a general rule on any forum. You say that you are experienced with forums yet you don't know this rule.

    Another thing, MPGH is relatively friendly compared to many forums i have lurked. Try the landover baptist church forums, then you will know hardcore flaming and intolerance. We are a niche forum. We have over 400000 members. It is unreasonable to expect every post to be meaningful and for eveyone to co-exist. The reason as to why GFX forums are "friendly" is because they are macro forums.

    This is not a flame. This is an explanation as to why things are the way they are. If MPGH is not your cup of tee then leave. We have many nice members and staff. For example Czar (leon) and Liz and of course myself (unless you specifically flame myself or my friends). However we do not care if you stay or leave especially at this stage. The reason I make this post is because I feel you have the right to an explanation, seeing as though some of your colleagues are active members on this forum.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-01-2009 at 04:27 AM.

  13. #28
    Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deutchland jajajajajajaja
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Synyster, that's the most qualitative and productive thing you've ever written.

    Look! DrSynyster is evolving!
    Latest:


    GIFTS


    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

  14. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bahahaha. you shouldve seen me before i got mod. i like wrote essays on things for no reason.

  15. #30
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,806
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice collection!
    +welcome to mpgh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Recent Work
    By Thissongis in forum Showroom
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:05 PM
  2. My Recent Work v1.
    By OverNlNethousand in forum Showroom
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. Some recent work
    By gonhop8 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 02:54 AM
  4. Recent work.
    By RJ in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 03:20 AM
  5. Most recent working prgrams for gms?
    By Zazzum in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 09:48 PM