Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #1
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused

    Combat Arms Downloader

    Hey guys this is a quick little program i made that lets you download combat arms. It downloads the combat arms file that is hosted on the nexon website. This is for those who need to redownload CA quickly or have been having issues with the CA Downloader. It is simple enough choose where you want to save the file as and click download. Keep in mind that this is a beta and may have a few bugs. Make Sure To extract the .exe before running and to run as admin on Vista/Windows 7. You do not need to add a .exe to the end of the file my program will do that automatically.
    Simple TUT on how to use:
    1. Run Program
    2. Download CA
    3. Run the downloaded CA file
    Now For the pics:

    Virus Scans:
    Virustotal. MD5: 24179d028b7994dec35528d1e37b8ece
    Combat Arms Downloader.rar MD5:24179d028b7994dec35528d1e37b8ece - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
    Thanks Are Appreciated
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-09-2010 at 10:14 PM.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    -James (01-09-2010),bloddyapache (01-10-2010),criminall (01-09-2010),GrayAttack (01-10-2010),Iron7Rebel (01-09-2010),Solley (01-09-2010),thechipmyster (01-11-2010)

  3. #16
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    Nexon does have their own downloader.. here's the problem with it.. you have to download the downloader before you can download the installer.. and the downloader is A LOT larger of a file than this is.. well done bombs

    i dont know if king beat me to it but i approved the attachments as well
    Lol i think he did And my program downloads the CA downloader like the thing u get from the website....Not the installer files. I could make the option in my next release to download the installer files but this is really for people who are having trouble with the nexon website

  4. #17
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    So bombsaway, i am using it to download rite now. I'm saving installer to my D:\ drive. I'll see if i can install it there for the clean game folder.
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я 4TZ♫

  5. #18
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    Nice This'll Add Like 30 Minutes Of Me Not Being The Nexon Site LOL!

  6. #19
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    So bombsaway, i am using it to download rite now. I'm saving installer to my D:\ drive. I'll see if i can install it there for the clean game folder.
    kk lemme know how that goes becuz if it works that would be cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    Nice This'll Add Like 30 Minutes Of Me Not Being The Nexon Site LOL!
    yah XD

  7. #20
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Not useless at all. if this works for me i'd be rapt. Thanks!

    nexon has screwed me over like 9 times with downloader

  8. #21
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    Not useless at all. if this works for me i'd be rapt. Thanks!

    nexon has screwed me over like 9 times with downloader
    yeah alot of people have had issues with the downloader. This hopefully will provide a workaround that issue.

  9. #22
    privatebomley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA‎
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    Wait, is it possible to have 2 Combat Arms on your computer? Like 1 on your C:\ drive and 1 on your D:\ drive? Then i could copy and paste .rez files between each other and one would be a completely clean unmodded one.
    No, I don't think you can. Combat arms stores your directory information in the registry, and one install would overwrite the other install registry file. You would have only one Combat Arms on your D: Drive, and a non-functional one on your C: Drive
    Descartes: "I think, therefore I am."

  10. #23
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by privatebomley View Post
    No, I don't think you can. Combat arms stores your directory information in the registry, and one install would overwrite the other install registry file. You would have only one Combat Arms on your D: Drive, and a non-functional one on your C: Drive
    yes but then he would still have back up .rez files on his C: drive

  11. #24
    Iron7Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a hobo hut...
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    works great for me man! +thanks

  12. #25
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron7Rebel View Post
    works great for me man! +thanks
    Glad you like it

  13. #26
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by privatebomley View Post
    No, I don't think you can. Combat arms stores your directory information in the registry, and one install would overwrite the other install registry file. You would have only one Combat Arms on your D: Drive, and a non-functional one on your C: Drive
    Fuck you. (lol jk)
    I DID IT BISH. Sooooo, i haven't tried playing the new one yet, but all the fresh files are there. Before i ran the installer i named the CA on my C:\ drive "Nexon1" then "Combat Arms1" just as a safety precaution so the installer wouldn't like search for if i had it already. So bombsaway, u can indeed have 2 combat arms on your computer. One on D:\ Drive and one on C:\ Drive.
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я 4TZ♫

  14. #27
    Aug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Hey guys this is a quick little program i made that lets you download combat arms. It downloads the combat arms file that is hosted on the nexon website. This is for those who need to redownload CA quickly or have been having issues with the CA Downloader. It is simple enough choose where you want to save the file as and click download. Keep in mind that this is a beta and may have a few bugs. Make Sure To extract the .exe before running and to run as admin on Vista/Windows 7. You do not need to add a .exe to the end of the file my program will do that automatically.
    Simple TUT on how to use:
    1. Run Program
    2. Download CA
    3. Run the downloaded CA file
    Now For the pics:

    Virus Scans:
    Virustotal. MD5: 24179d028b7994dec35528d1e37b8ece
    Combat Arms Downloader.rar MD5:24179d028b7994dec35528d1e37b8ece - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
    Thanks Are Appreciated
    yay ty- Looks smexy

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aug For This Useful Post:

    EatMyLead (01-16-2010)

  16. #28
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    And bomsaway, i would like to tell you that the original CA on the C:\ Drive works fine and i haven't tried the new one on D:\ drive yet.
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я 4TZ♫

  17. #29
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol an xp user! Finally!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  18. #30
    zmansquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kickin it at Microsoft
    Posts
    2,088
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    thanks this is very helpful
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com


    I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~


    Take this Pic everyone!



    next-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Combat Arms Downloader?
    By ShotYouDead in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM
  2. Combat Arms Download
    By wordspy in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:47 AM
  3. COMBAT ARMS DOWNLOAD PROBLEM
    By Mat17 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 10:52 PM
  4. [Download] Combat Arms
    By Str8Thimo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:00 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:52 PM