Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 104
  1. #1
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical

    MPGH AFK Auto-Bot [BETA 2]

    I've improved the functions and the auto join feature.. This version will press the enter key 2 seconds after every click on Quick Join / Ready / Start.. thats to click OK on error messages like "Can't join a room" or if you're the room master and theres nobody around to start the game.

    This version has had a few bug fixes.. the random spinning for no reason while in game, the troubles of keeping the bot running once its turned on, which was an easy fix, the bot now calls its own functions amongst themselves lol

    If there's any more bugs please feel free to notify me.

    KNOWN BUGS

    If there is a room with a password on it near the bottom half of your screen the bot will click on the lock instead of Quick Join.. i haven't yet found a fix for this, but its easily avoided.

    Instructions

    Download and Extract anywhere
    MAKE SURE THE BOT IS RUNNING BEFORE COMBAT ARMS IS
    Run CA
    Choose your preferred server
    Choose your preferred channel
    Turn the bot on

    F1 Turns the bot On/Off
    Ctrl+F1 Exits

    Functions

    Walking or Running
    Talking or Changing (weapons)
    Looking or Spinning
    Jumping or Crawling
    Shooting or Scoping + Shooting

    +THX TO davidrc82 FOR THIS IDEA: - Use Talking, and have "C" for your radio talking and then the corresponding number you want to use such as "FUCK I DONT WANNA DIE!"




    Virus Scans: - VirusTotal | VirScan
    Last edited by Grim; 01-11-2010 at 03:42 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

    absynthe420 (01-31-2010),Alby-kun (01-18-2010),Austyn123456 (04-05-2010),[MPGH]AVGN (01-11-2010),bladesofpain (04-18-2010),CRUSTY (01-29-2010),ducksfan1996 (01-15-2010),elmo1928 (01-31-2010),FORCE™ (01-11-2010),Hater101 (02-17-2010),IM_SANTA (03-15-2010),kickthehacker (04-19-2010),LegTwitch (01-23-2010),luyster (01-29-2010),Maddogg666 (02-21-2010),manuel90 (07-22-2010),myrewardnx (04-06-2010),noobhacker2.0 (02-06-2010),[DIN]Obama[DU] (01-11-2010),RayXerm22 (02-01-2010),SmartAlley (01-11-2010),thechipmyster (01-12-2010),wrist (01-11-2010),zouzou.141 (05-01-2012)

  3. #2
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    nice warpath, i cant test it in ca but i will see if it wourks on notepad


    LIVERPOOL FC


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to FORCE™ For This Useful Post:

    Grim (01-11-2010)

  5. #3
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    nice warpath, i cant test it in ca but i will see if it wourks on notepad
    well the theory is that if it works on notepad it'll work in game.. i think because of the past hotkeys that hasn't been true but hopefully F1 will be a global working hotkey for the OS's.

    either that or they had CA running before they opened the bot so the bot couldn't define the hotkey for itself
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  6. #4
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    My hero .

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    D3Dh0oker (01-31-2010),Grim (01-11-2010)

  8. #5
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    tested in notepad and it works great, when i opened it it said "sendi is awsome" in the spam text box lol it confused me


    LIVERPOOL FC


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FORCE™ For This Useful Post:

    Grim (01-11-2010)

  10. #6
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    My hero .
    lol i didnt expect you to be awake at this time

    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    tested in notepad and it works great, when i opened it it said "sendi is awsome" in the spam text box lol it confused me
    LMAO

    if you used an older version it uses a text file from your system32 folder to read and write the spam so thats probably it
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  11. #7
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    I love how this bot does all the talking like...

    "[Social] ** I dont wanna die!"

    and all that stuff

    i'm gonna test when i go to sleep, and report back in the morning

    EDIT: Bug with last version..

    when you have a major in your room it clicks on them instead of ready, because it is orange. also certain clan emblems are orange too. It will click pn their stats and you will get stuck like that.. is that fixed too?
    Last edited by AVGN; 01-11-2010 at 03:37 AM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    Grim (01-11-2010)

  13. #8
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrc82 View Post
    I love how this bot does all the talking like...

    "[Social] ** I dont wanna die!"

    and all that stuff

    i'm gonna test when i go to sleep, and report back in the morning

    EDIT: Bug with last version..

    when you have a major in your room it clicks on them instead of ready, because it is orange. also certain clan emblems are orange too. It will click pn their stats and you will get stuck like that.. is that fixed too?
    presses the enter button 2 seconds after it clicks which should fix that.. but it'll just click back on that spot until it moves
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  14. #9
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    presses the enter button 2 seconds after it clicks which should fix that.. but it'll just click back on that spot until it moves
    So your saying if that person never leaves the room you are screwed?


    LOL I thought you programmed it like that cause I never intentionally make it say all that random radio stuff. HAHA
    Last edited by AVGN; 01-11-2010 at 03:44 AM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. #10
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrc82 View Post
    So your saying if that person never leaves the room you are screwed?
    no, even if that person never leaves their name should move from others leaving.. and its only a bug like that if they are near the center of your screen close to the Ready / Quick Join button.

    Read the first post again.. just above the image
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  16. #11
    wrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    excuse me, whats the point of this? to get killed alot? or to afk in fireteam so you get money?

  17. #12
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot

    Arrow

    Another excellent release from WarPath. He dont surprise me any more, all his releases are just GREAT!
    Thank you WarPath for your great job, I appreciate that bro...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Wrist, the point of this is not to get killed =.=, the point of this is to keep you in a room or active in case you are AFK (Away From Keyboard). Sometimes we are playing and we dont want to leave a room and you know that if Idle for a while, automaticly you get kicked out of the Map or the Game.

    This application helps you to keep in the room or even playing inside the map while you are busy doing something.

    If it doesn't make any sense to you, just dont use it and dont troll but a lot of ppl including me, thinks is very useful.

    Thanks...
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 01-11-2010 at 08:13 AM.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  18. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    Grim (01-11-2010)

  19. #13
    Weed Farmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i iz houmles
    Posts
    1,351
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    hdf how can you be so awesome


  20. #14
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Another excellent release from WarPath. He dont surprise me any more, all his releases are just GREAT!
    Thank you WarPath for your great job, I appreciate that bro...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Wrist, the point of this is not to get killed =.=, the point of this is to keep you in a room or active in case you are AFK (Away From Keyboard). Sometimes we are playing and we dont want to leave a room and you know that if Idle for a while, automaticly you get kicked out of the Map or the Game.

    This application helps you to keep in the room or even playing inside the map while you are busy doing something.

    If it doesn't make any sense to you, just dont use it and dont troll but a lot of ppl including me, thinks is very useful.

    Thanks...
    good answer.. but also with the way CA is right now a low KDR is best just to be able to play a game.. and if you hack, who cares about a KDR when you know you own? blame your low KDR on hackers

    also this is good for what they call farming.. it'll join games repeatedly for you to get GP and EXP
    Last edited by Grim; 01-13-2010 at 03:04 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  21. #15
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    THREAD BUMP

    i need testers for this plz
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MPGH AFK-Bot 2 --BETA
    By Grim in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 11:02 AM
  2. [Release] MPGH AFK-Bot 2 --BETA
    By Grim in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 04:19 PM
  3. [Release] MPGH AFK Auto-Bot [BETA]
    By Grim in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:38 AM
  4. EpicPacMan's CA AFK BOT {BETA} 2nd RELEASE!
    By EpicPacMan in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 02:28 PM
  5. EpicPacMan's CA AFK BOT {BETA}
    By EpicPacMan in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 06:02 AM