Ok. So I searched the forums and was very surprised to see that nobody has posted it before. It's called Hotspot Shield. It's almost like a one-click IP change. (Well VPN) Anyway, it works really well because it not only changes your IP for Combat Arms, but for every application you open, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. Enjoy your private browsing/ game playing! (BTW I take no credit for this. This is made by a company called AnchorFree)
1. Open up the installer from the Rar file below.
2. Follow the installer on-screen instructions to install.
3. When it comes to the end, it will ask if you want it to Launch Hotspot Shield; to this you keep it checked.
4. You will then notice a little green shield in the bottom right of your task-bar. (this IS supposed to happen)
5. Next it will open a webpage with whatever your default browser is. Let it do its' thing. (Do not close until everything has COMPLETELY stopped loading, and you come to a page the says: Congratulations! Your session is now safe and secure with Hotspot Shield, world's only FREE VPN Software.)
6. Open up Combat Arms/ Your Browser, and bam! You're done! Have fun and try not to cause too much chaos! haha!
Virus Total: Virustotal. MD5: 462de9ef0d7a241ac23d15843f0ac705 probably a variant of Win32/Genetik
VirSCAN: HSS-1.37-install-anchorfree-76-conduit.zip MD5:462de9ef0d7a241ac23d15843f0ac705 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Q: I went to whatsmyip.org but it still says the same IP. What's the problem? A: A couple of possible reasons. You could not have let the process finish. Maybe you refreshed the page too soon. Maybe you need to close the browser and then reopen. Whatever your specific reason may be, I can assure you that this positively DOES work, and I have used it plenty of times. You may PM me for for any additional information/questions and I will get back to you as soon as I have found the answer.
DEUS VULT! INSHALLAH!