Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102
  1. #1
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry

    Warning Warning Warning

    If you click on a outside link, your cp will be at a extremely high risk of danger. Members are downloading outside links posted here, and the hacker logs onto there account and spams same and different outside links. If you your account gets hacked, and the hacker post an outside link with your account. I will BAN you. Try changing your password nao. Alot of legit members are having there account perm baned because of outside links.

    P.S. The only outside links that can be used are the ones approved in the modding section. You will see outside link in the Minion/Mod approval message.

    This is your final warning.

    If you been infected, reformat your cp, and change your password when you get back.

    Edit by LH:

    While we're on the topic I would like to let you all know their is no such thing as free nx or a nx generator. Their has been an influx of posters claiming they have these and posting outside links. Do NOT click these. You will get a virus as stated above.
    Last edited by LegendaryAbbo; 03-02-2010 at 09:05 PM.

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    159357152 (03-02-2010),4shotG (03-09-2010),Alby-kun (03-02-2010),bloddyapache (03-02-2010),BrianV12 (03-02-2010),Cameronol (03-04-2010),corpse4hire (03-02-2010),Crimson Dragon (03-04-2010),D3Dh0oker (03-02-2010),ForrestGump (03-02-2010),hmsl (03-02-2010),I-JlStepper-I (07-10-2010),Pixie (03-02-2010),saadfmk (03-02-2010),Spider-man (03-02-2010),Void (03-02-2010)

  3. #76
    random_person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    around the corner
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    why do people do things like things like this *sigh*

    FREE VIP COMBAT ARMS HACKS, just click it (I know i gave it a stoopid name)

    My
    M416 --> M416 camo HERE click me!
    my xmas themed mpgh loading screen click here
    M4A1 to Desert Warrior click me
    DEFAULT M16A3 TO M4A1 Desert warrior click here
    My m16 to MP5K mod click me


    OMG COD: MW3!!!!



  4. #77
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol. I was dumb enough to be infected by the virus. But reformatted my pc now its clean.

  5. #78
    __2012__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nexon HQ.
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ohh Virus's Are BAD!

  6. #79
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    If you click on a outside link, your cp will be at a extremely high risk of danger. Members are downloading outside links posted here, and the hacker logs onto there account and spams same and different outside links. If you your account gets hacked, and the hacker post an outside link with your account. I will BAN you. Try changing your password nao. Alot of legit members are having there account perm baned because of outside links.

    P.S. The only outside links that can be used are the ones approved in the modding section. You will see outside link in the Minion/Mod approval message.

    This is your final warning.

    If you been infected, reformat your cp, and change your password when you get back.

    Edit by LH:

    While we're on the topic I would like to let you all know their is no such thing as free nx or a nx generator. Their has been an influx of posters claiming they have these and posting outside links. Do NOT click these. You will get a virus as stated above.
    Me=Safe
    Me Has Mac

  7. #80
    neofar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the minds of many
    Posts
    1,224
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Daring
    i couldnt help but notice
    wrong section?

    P.L.U.R.

  8. #81
    Crimson Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks for the heads up king.

  9. #82
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
    i couldnt help but notice
    wrong section?
    hes a mod

  10. #83
    tstom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    EXACTLY. Don't even click the outside link. Your infected once you click on it.
    Arnt you infected when you download it?
    or when you click the link it doesnt show that uve downloaded it?
    because when i download somethign it pops up in a downloads box so i know its there!
    .:Latest:.

  11. #84
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tstom View Post


    Arnt you infected when you download it?
    or when you click the link it doesnt show that uve downloaded it?
    because when i download somethign it pops up in a downloads box so i know its there!
    hes trying to make a point

  12. #85
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    100 more reasons to use windows 7..
    i got a virus and it was like a pro virus, but a couple of buttons and 10mins of restoring and my pcs good =D
    bai Czar D=
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  13. #86
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol he said "cp" , it is not supposed to be "pc"?

  14. #87
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by alixl2 View Post
    lol he said "cp" , it is not supposed to be "pc"?
    w/e
    PC=CP

  15. #88
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    This is what you do. GET YOURSELF A GOOD AV


  16. #89
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    reformat =D
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  17. #90
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    This is what you do. GET YOURSELF A GOOD AV
    or a mac...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WARNING]Do never post ur real username
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:19 AM
  2. Friendly Warning.
    By Waffles in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 08:37 AM
  3. [Warning] Very Disturbing anime.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 07:51 PM
  4. Severe Warning to those who want to make a private server
    By Rocker1989 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 06:34 PM
  5. [WARNING] there are trolls on MPGH
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 08:02 PM