Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    crazygamer53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Undetected Packet Editors

    I need a packet editor so It only captures packets from CA, but one that is also undetected, can someone post a few?
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post

    chuck norris is not affraid of death, death is afraid of chuck norris

    Don't be afraid to click thanks if I helped.

    P.S. I only bite on Wednesdays

    Goals = complete = not yet
    Get banned once
    Get banned three times
    Get banned 10 times
    Get a legit ultrakill
    Get a legit Fantastic
    Get a legit Unbelievable
    Own A vip hacker
    Get VIP
    Make my own mod
    Make my own hack

  2. #2
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    wrong section.... fail fail fail , pecket edit is more illigal than master baitng on a airplane !@@

  3. #3
    afunyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    wrong section.... fail fail fail , pecket edit is more illigal than master baitng on a airplane !@@
    Fuck thats illegal?
    brb on the lamb

  4. #4
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    masturbating on an airplane is only frowned upon

  5. #5
    crazygamer53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    wrong section.... fail fail fail , pecket edit is more illigal than master baitng on a airplane !@@
    This is a hacking site, the whole thing is illegal, besides, how else will we make a life taker?
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post

    chuck norris is not affraid of death, death is afraid of chuck norris

    Don't be afraid to click thanks if I helped.

    P.S. I only bite on Wednesdays

    Goals = complete = not yet
    Get banned once
    Get banned three times
    Get banned 10 times
    Get a legit ultrakill
    Get a legit Fantastic
    Get a legit Unbelievable
    Own A vip hacker
    Get VIP
    Make my own mod
    Make my own hack

  6. #6
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer53 View Post
    This is a hacking site, the whole thing is illegal, besides, how else will we make a life taker?
    Ask Rajin...... idk where he is at :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    masturbating on an airplane is only frowned upon
    NAW , watch "Tha Hangover"

  7. #7
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This section is not here to request programs such as that. TBH it's not here to request for anything.

Similar Threads

  1. Any 1 Has a Undetected Packet Editor that can
    By Failgame in forum Piercing Blow Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 01:49 PM
  2. Packet Editor Undetected
    By John.F.Kennedy in forum Piercing Blow Tools
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 04:52 AM
  3. [Request] Packet Editor
    By dae67 in forum FlyFF Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:41 AM
  4. XPI [Packet Editor + MS + HS Bypass] for Sale
    By Combatant in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:03 PM
  5. Packet Editors
    By Anirak in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 08:34 PM