1. Load "C++ - Loader" and press OK to credits
2. Press Select your target process, ex: GunBound.gme
3. Press Refresh if you want to refresh the process list
4. Memory Engine v0.4 will show up, giving you full access to the processes memory.
- New functional GUI with a loader provided so there is no hassle with dll injection.
- Poke Address (Write a value to an address)
- Poke + Freeze (Write and Freeze the value to an address)
- Read (Fixed, the message box will provide the offset + value, if there is no offset the return offset is NULL)
- Fast Scan Option (Scan through the process quickly, not as accurate)
- Slow Scan Option (Takes longer then fast scan, but REALLY accurate)
To be added:
- Future suggestions
- View the memory regions of the process
Please don't remove my ***** link, ***** helps and supports me, for each download I get money