Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 133
  1. #1
    dinhoufc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil :D
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Combat arms Public v3 No Menu

    No Made by me. I test in Windows XP and 7 ultimate !


    Instructions:

    Only Inject dll in engine.exe


    Features:

    Chams
    Esp Box
    Glow
    ShowBreath
    Full Bright
    No Fog
    No Sway - Always on
    No Spread - Always On
    Glitch Key ( Hold X n run at a wall )
    Speed Hack ( removed for now )
    No Recoil - Comming soon
    No Reload - Comming soon
    Telekill - Comming soon
    OPK - Comming soon
    Fly/Super Jump - Comming soon
    SuperBullets - Comming soon
    RapidFire - Comming soon

    Numpad0 = Panic ( all hacks off )
    Numpad1 = Box ESP
    Numpad2 = Chams
    Numpad3 = Glow
    Numpad4 = No Breath
    Numpad5 = Full Bright
    Numpad6 = No Sway
    Numpad8 = Display FPS
    = No Recoil
    = No Reload
    = Telekill
    = OPK
    = Fly/Super Jump
    = SuperBullets
    = RapidFire
    X = Glitch ( Removed For Now )
    Shift = Speed Hack ( removed for now )





    Print Screen:









    Virus Scan


    Virustotal. MD5: d05f11d385dbd9b75ca79bfa4997ef99 Suspicious.Insight

    Combat arms Breach Public v3.rar - Verificador de malware do Jotti

    Combat arms Breach Public v3.rar MD5:d05f11d385dbd9b75ca79bfa4997ef99 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!





    Credits:


    Made By: TheUnbannable
    Credits Goto MatyPatty For The Help
    D3c0der- for Pack (new Pack) and more things.
    //\_pr0h4x0r_/ to test the hacker and helped -D3c0der- , (more things)
    Last edited by dinhoufc; 04-03-2010 at 12:37 AM.

  2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to dinhoufc For This Useful Post:

    Arman (04-03-2010),BroKy (04-03-2010),Crusty- (04-09-2010),donkey_0000 (04-03-2010),FPSH4X0R (05-17-2010),hater of everyone (04-09-2010),henry123678 (04-03-2010),Huntio (04-08-2010),jomomma (04-03-2010),kixxxx (04-08-2010),ldrr101 (04-03-2010),mansur2008 (04-03-2010),Mtpatel (04-03-2010),nardia21x (04-08-2010),riotfire (04-03-2010),RKO Boy (04-03-2010),stevenx (04-04-2010),Stimulate (04-06-2010),thechipmyster (04-09-2010),timpwns (04-03-2010),trigot (04-09-2010),Xxsimpins2xX (04-04-2010),xxx_pr (04-09-2010)

  3. #16
    dinhoufc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil :D
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pak View Post
    WILL THIS WORK ON XP SP3 32 BIT PLZ SAY YES


    Yes Man

  4. #17
    Invidus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    647
    My Mood
    Bored
    WOW> This is Breach's Hack! You should get Authorization from them to POST THEIR HACK! ESPECIALLY since they're from MPGH too!

  5. #18
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Are you a member of breach team?

    Anywayz, thanks for adding virus scan but I have to patch CA to test.

  6. #19
    dinhoufc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil :D
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikewaterha View Post
    WOW> This is Breach's Hack! You should get Authorization from them to POST THEIR HACK! ESPECIALLY since they're from MPGH too!

    I put the credits man .

  7. #20
    2pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by dinhoufc View Post
    Yes Man
    Woot if it really works i'l beeeeeeeeeee soooooooooo happpppppppppy

  8. #21
    WEED4201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sad
    when can we downloaded i wanna pwn on noobs

  9. #22
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    lol its pretty much same old same old until he gets the "coming soon" stuff on there, when he does that, there goes CA lol just like what ***** would do

  10. #23
    2pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    lol its pretty much same old same old until he gets the "coming soon" stuff on there, when he does that, there goes CA lol just like what ***** would do
    Who cares if it's the "same or same" As long as they work its all good.

    I like to pretend im legit while hacking, so i only use chams and no spread, and the minor stuff. i dont use the hardcore stuff like boommm kaboom u feel me

  11. #24
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pak View Post
    Who cares if it's the "same or same" As long as they work its all good.

    I like to pretend im legit while hacking, so i only use chams and no spread, and the minor stuff. i dont use the hardcore stuff like boommm kaboom u feel me
    well same except he removed some stuff, so its actually worse. speed and glitch key when you need to setup for an enemy coming in when u use chams work real to ur advantage as long as u know nobody is watching u do it (i pwned at short fuse in sniper spot doing this, the guy got so mad he left cuz i was pwning him more then anyone else lolz)

  12. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by bOLt13 View Post
    LMFAO!!! this will probobly get patched soon after release, but it still looks to good to be true and it does look leeched && downgraded..
    Oh Wow...Nice Sig
    Waiting Till Some Minion Get's On Finally Got Un Ip Ban From CA -.-


    Multi

  13. #26
    2pak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    well same except he removed some stuff, so its actually worse. speed and glitch key when you need to setup for an enemy coming in when u use chams work real to ur advantage as long as u know nobody is watching u do it (i pwned at short fuse in sniper spot doing this, the guy got so mad he left cuz i was pwning him more then anyone else lolz)
    Yeah I dont wanna gte banned so i only use those. Whenver I'm using chams in Elim pro or something like that, i try to not make it obvious that im chamming, i'd do some stupid moves, like look aorund corners and stuff pretending im looking for him, and then i just go and pwn him.

  14. #27
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pak View Post
    Yeah I dont wanna gte banned so i only use those. Whenver I'm using chams in Elim pro or something like that, i try to not make it obvious that im chamming, i'd do some stupid moves, like look aorund corners and stuff pretending im looking for him, and then i just go and pwn him.
    Ur Right I Dont Want To Get Ip Ban Again From CA Takes A fuckin 2 weeks To Get Unbanned -.-!


    Multi

  15. #28
    WEED4201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sad
    when w egoing download it

  16. #29
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Waiting on Legendary to test.

    Ill open it when hes done

    /Closed

  17. #30
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    /opened

    /approved

    /das right bringing back the forward slash just for you mah nig

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Combat Arms Public Hack - Flameswor10 Menu [v4.3]
    By Disturbed in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. old hack working-Combat arms Public v3 No Menu
    By xxx_pr in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:43 AM
  3. Combat Arms Public Hack Updated
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 1706
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 07:08 PM
  4. combat arms public hack help!
    By riotfire in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:20 AM
  5. Combat Arms, Public Hack.
    By Blupwnzx3 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 07:30 PM