Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,295
    My Mood
    Mellow

    MPGH Download Manager v1.0 by J-Deezy

    Hey guys.

    This is my latest release in Combat-Arms related programs.

    What is it, and what does it do!?
    This is the MPGH.net resource downloader. It provides you with a constantly updated set of links to the most up-to-date releases of CA resources, such as hacks, multi-tools and injectors.


    FEATURES

    • Links to the original MPGH.net threads
    • A download button that downloads from the direct MPGH.net link
    • An Auto-thank feature which thanks the creator whenever you download (no leech0rz here )


    This program aims to make your browsing of CA resources as easy as possible. I only add links to programs I feel are worthy of being in the downloader, so you won't see any (or at least not many) sub-standard products being shown (no C&P source nubs)

    INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Extract to anywhere on your computer
    2. Run the program (it will take about 10 seconds to update all the links)
    3. Choose the appropriate tab to look at your chosen resource section
    4. Hit the *download* button to download the selected file.
    .... and that's about it!

    SCREENSHOTS:









    VIRUS SCANS


    VirusTotal.com (0%)

    VirSCAN.org (0%)



    CREDITS:
    Me for all the code, GUI...etc
    Anyone who made the CA resources I have included in the downloader <3


    Thanks for looking guys, please post some feedback below and don't be shy with the thanks button :P


    J-Deezy.

    Last edited by Zoom; 06-07-2010 at 07:35 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

    Ali (06-07-2010),bot4eto (06-07-2010),Connorreed (06-07-2010),PID3RMAN (06-07-2010),poop12345 (06-10-2010),Scrote (06-07-2010),ubanooba (06-07-2010),WhiteBoiNic (06-07-2010)

  3. #16
    TEN.HGPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ima try just to see if auto thank really works
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
    MPGH = Brainwash! Dave why you started this [MPGH]?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Simple answer, mindfuck, I wanted to create a new breed of super assholes. This breed of super assholes will soon take over the world and do my bidding. We will infect all levels of society and spread pain and injustice. Now that you know my plan, project Blackwar is in full commencement. I shall release Darkwar as well.

  4. #17
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,295
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by TEN.HGPM View Post
    ima try just to see if auto thank really works
    Let me know how it goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  5. #18
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Deezy View Post
    Yeah that's my final aim, a complete MPGH.net resource downloader. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of exams atm though so I can't dedicate much time to it at the moment. But holidays are soon so expect big releases
    awesome it be one of the best downloaders ive eva seen then..

  6. #19
    TEN.HGPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    318
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Lurking
    the auto thank didnt work for me when i downloaded bravia 1.4...

    but i never authorized this account so maybe thats why i dunno
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
    MPGH = Brainwash! Dave why you started this [MPGH]?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Simple answer, mindfuck, I wanted to create a new breed of super assholes. This breed of super assholes will soon take over the world and do my bidding. We will infect all levels of society and spread pain and injustice. Now that you know my plan, project Blackwar is in full commencement. I shall release Darkwar as well.

  7. #20
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,295
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    awesome it be one of the best downloaders ive eva seen then..
    Hehe only 2 more exams to go, I managed to get this downloader done i one night, luckily I was able to cobble some code from my multi-tool to fit so it wasn't to difficult, just time consuming

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  8. #21
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    /unnaproved
    Reason: This type of tool is not allowed. People would just use his program to download hacks, they would stop using MPGH. I was going to make a program like this but was told not too since people would stop using MPGH. Sorry
    /closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12