Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 163
  1. #1
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,761
    My Mood
    In Love

    Talking MPGH.NET CA NA PUB [7/8/10]

    MPGH.NET CA NA PUB [7/8/10]

    Features:

    • Menu - Press {INSERT}
    • Boxes
    • Chams
    • No Fog
    • Speed Hack
    • Fly Hack
    • No Recoil
    • No Spread
    • No Reload
    • Pickup Hack
    • Perfect D3D CrossHair
    • Glass Walls

    Picture:





    Video:



    Virus Scans:

    Virus Total

    Vir Scan
    Last edited by J; 07-08-2010 at 07:08 AM.
    Keep me motivated for my hack development!

  2. The Following 128 Users Say Thank You to J For This Useful Post:

    ℓøωѕᴋɪℓℓ(ಠ_ಠ) (07-08-2010),-Reck (07-09-2010),123oatmealsamich (07-09-2010),14942744 (07-08-2010),1By1GnaDie (07-14-2010),1everdude (07-09-2010),4live2kill (07-08-2010),688317st (07-09-2010),albertog2 (07-14-2010),Ali (07-08-2010),Allan990 (07-09-2010),Ardnez (07-08-2010),ashmike10 (07-08-2010),badcuban (07-09-2010),baize888 (07-09-2010),ballin19 (07-08-2010),Bambam224 (07-09-2010),bamibino (07-10-2010),bossninja (07-09-2010),bromissioner (07-11-2010),bryanofme1 (07-12-2010),bullsack (07-12-2010),BurnAway (07-13-2010),choadman11 (07-08-2010),clonious (07-10-2010),cloudz0 (07-08-2010),cooki (07-12-2010),Crash (07-08-2010),creativo25 (07-08-2010),DaBrowSky (07-09-2010),David (08-02-2010),deadskulz (07-10-2010),Devin6666 (07-08-2010),digitaltv (07-14-2010),Disco (07-08-2010),[MPGH]Disturbed (07-08-2010),djmixer36 (07-11-2010),djnotnice (07-09-2010),DragZor (07-10-2010),drakesajin (07-13-2010),dude117 (07-09-2010),eddiecai64 (07-19-2010),EL_PACHUCO (07-08-2010),emirramo70 (07-08-2010),Feutre (07-09-2010),FreeCookies (07-09-2010),Frenzy571 (07-09-2010),FrogIsHam (07-09-2010),fvestrgenrl (08-03-2010),gploco (07-09-2010),grafvincent (07-08-2010),gunther29700 (07-15-2010),haloistaken100 (07-08-2010),hellhound900 (07-09-2010),Hellspark (07-09-2010),hunter0315 (07-08-2010),hunter7842 (07-09-2010),I-JlStepper-I (07-08-2010),ibeerofcoffee (07-09-2010),iDRaiiN CLipzZ (07-11-2010),IllyrianPrince (07-11-2010),iresaint93 (07-08-2010),iSkyFinity (07-08-2010),iUndead (07-25-2010),JBaller (07-24-2010),jimming (07-13-2010),jono12333 (07-08-2010),Khalifa (07-08-2010),killerbee76 (07-09-2010),[MPGH]KING (07-08-2010),King2697 (07-09-2010),kolon82 (07-08-2010),ktser (07-09-2010),LemonJuice89 (07-08-2010),lobo0610 (07-09-2010),Majovish (07-15-2010),marvictrejo (07-08-2010),marvinp808 (07-08-2010),Midrash (07-14-2010),MissRandomSpam (07-08-2010),mo3ad001 (07-09-2010),mooserman (07-14-2010),moshn (07-09-2010),namehere12 (07-13-2010),noob555 (07-09-2010),nortonuser (07-14-2010),nsn0123 (07-10-2010),omrior2009 (07-13-2010),perverso000 (07-09-2010),phillipex (07-10-2010),pickle1313 (07-10-2010),pookiebaa (07-09-2010),quandang_10 (07-09-2010),rageofhell (07-08-2010),rashidul1994 (07-15-2010),Rdawg55 (07-09-2010),renatking (07-13-2010),saddo312 (07-14-2010),SaintLuther (07-10-2010),sand500 (07-08-2010),scilinks (07-09-2010),scoolice (07-10-2010),ShanshTiger (07-08-2010),shnarg (07-12-2010),ShogunZ (07-08-2010),silverwindxp (07-09-2010),SirRaijin (07-09-2010),sk007 (07-10-2010),smokeyisevil (07-09-2010),SpaceMan (07-08-2010),Synchromanica (07-08-2010),Taylor Swift (07-08-2010),tboi615 (07-10-2010),Tibirius (07-09-2010),tinnarcan (07-08-2010),tosko (07-08-2010),turko03 (07-08-2010),umwetardid (07-08-2010),UnOwN CoD3R (07-12-2010),wid0wer (07-08-2010),willrulz188 (07-08-2010),winytiny123 (07-08-2010),xDbooy_ (07-10-2010),xXLukinhazXx (07-08-2010),xXo11v3rXx (07-15-2010),yair (07-09-2010),Yur Stalker (07-08-2010),Zoom (07-08-2010)

  3. #61
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    OMG, lets stop with all the bullshit messages, members and mods alike, when it comes to the hacks, Lets keep it simple:

    Date
    Operating system: Example Vista 64 laptop
    Ram : 2 Gig
    Graphic Card : Geforce 9600
    Injector used
    Notes : This works great, but this or that don't work for me.

    I am sure I am not the only person that gets tired of all the drama on each hack about you stole this, you should add this, change the hot keys, and all the other name calling and bs that happens on here.

    Personally its annoying reading threw pages of bs, to see the glitches with the hacks or if they are working or not.

    Not attempting to attack or offend any staff or moderators or thread starters. But the facts are simple if those assigned as moderators are not doing the job to keep the BS out, then either they lack the ability to do that job, or they are not doing that Job.
    Well....ur name isnt Zoom,Grim,Spaceman,Distinct, or Ali.
    I see where ur getting at, but make a thread about it if ur serious.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo™ For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-08-2010)

  5. #62
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Request: set the menu key Delete please.

    my mac's keyboard doesnt have an insert key and im not doing all that work to remap my keys.

  6. #63
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    Request: set the menu key Delete please.

    my mac's keyboard doesnt have an insert key and im not doing all that work to remap my keys.
    Lol APPLE FAIL

  7. #64
    MissRandomSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    @ Barbie's House
    Posts
    2,342
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    584
    nice first ca na release
    keep it up

  8. #65
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    Lol APPLE FAIL
    not really.
    tell me; how many times have you used that key that didnt have to do with hacking? Its a useless key, so apple doesnt use it.

  9. #66
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post


    not really.
    tell me; how many times have you used that key that didnt have to do with hacking? Its a useless key, so apple doesnt use it.
    Microsoft word, powerpoint, exel, mainly skool computer projects.

  10. #67
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    what does it do?

  11. #68
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    what does it do?
    I actually forgot.

  12. #69
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    /clap.

    Awesome job Blood. You never disappoint!

  13. #70
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,761
    My Mood
    In Love
    Connor, get on MSN. I'll send you the fixed menu key.
    Keep me motivated for my hack development!

  14. #71
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    Connor, get on MSN. I'll send you the fixed menu key.
    just PM it to me, im too lazy to bother with installing MSN on windows.

  15. #72
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post

    just PM it to me, im too lazy to bother with installing MSN on windows.
    On winows or mac? And what r the benifits to mac over windows?
    No offence

  16. #73
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    OMG, lets stop with all the bullshit messages, members and mods alike, when it comes to the hacks, Lets keep it simple:

    Date
    Operating system: Example Vista 64 laptop
    Ram : 2 Gig
    Graphic Card : Geforce 9600
    Injector used
    Notes : This works great, but this or that don't work for me.

    I am sure I am not the only person that gets tired of all the drama on each hack about you stole this, you should add this, change the hot keys, and all the other name calling and bs that happens on here.

    Personally its annoying reading threw pages of bs, to see the glitches with the hacks or if they are working or not.

    Not attempting to attack or offend any staff or moderators or thread starters. But the facts are simple if those assigned as moderators are not doing the job to keep the BS out, then either they lack the ability to do that job, or they are not doing that Job.
    You can't see what we did already so don't say bs .

  17. #74
    ThisSiteFails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The 253
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    D: Every time I try to load this (I'm using Valkyrie 3.0 Injecter) into CA I get booted before the loading screen... Am I doing something wrong? I'm just put it in the injector, set as "Engine.exe" and have it inject, yes?

  18. #75
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisSiteFails View Post
    D: Every time I try to load this (I'm using Valkyrie 3.0 Injecter) into CA I get booted before the loading screen... Am I doing something wrong? I'm just put it in the injector, set as "Engine.exe" and have it inject, yes?
    Did you checked "close after injection" or something like that ?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] MPGH.NET CA NA PUB
    By J in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:14 AM
  2. [Detected] Mpgh.net PB Pub Alternative
    By J in forum Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 03:52 PM
  3. [Patched] Mpgh.net - Smooth-haX Menu Pub
    By Smooth-haX in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:20 PM
  4. The Mpgh.net pub hack: where is it??
    By dweevil01 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:47 PM
  5. Erm Will mpgh.net be handing out pub hacks soon?
    By j_blaze in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:34 PM