Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 319
  1. #1
    coryster2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,174

    coryster2100's PUB v2.4

    Hey guys i have been looking through and testing out DeadLinez thread and i put some of the features he has into my new hack so Enjoy.

    NOTE: Some Features May Not Work DO NOT FLAME ABOUT IT.

    Credits
    coryster2100
    topblast(Good Friend)
    DeadLinez(PTC's)


    ScreenShots




    Virus Scans

    Virustotal. MD5: cc08f71b7b66d1962fcc3fa67117fda3
    coryster2100's PUB v2.4.zip - Jotti's malware scan

    Press Thanks...

  2. The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to coryster2100 For This Useful Post:

    ж‡ Haxεr4€vεr ‡ж (07-25-2010),-Simply-Own- (07-28-2010),.Aeon (07-26-2010),123oatmealsamich (07-25-2010),AirforceSS (07-26-2010),alextp (07-26-2010),Ardnez (07-27-2010),Austyn1 (08-02-2010),bigworm1888 (07-25-2010),black_dahlia (07-25-2010),BrandonSP (07-28-2010),Bunker88 (08-02-2010),code (07-26-2010),CosmoKramer (07-25-2010),DaBrowSky (07-25-2010),daddymarod (07-27-2010),damasus04 (07-28-2010),DarkRyder3 (07-27-2010),Daskitty3 (07-25-2010),deadskulz (07-28-2010),donkey_0000 (07-26-2010),Drake (07-26-2010),Drewsiff (07-26-2010),durango (07-25-2010),elfonvis (07-26-2010),esasli1 (07-27-2010),explosiveneon (07-28-2010),fadata (07-28-2010),felipekill14 (07-26-2010),flashfire132 (07-29-2010),fvestrgenrl (07-27-2010),gamersz (07-28-2010),GEEKSRULEZ (07-27-2010),ghostofca (07-26-2010),gploco (07-26-2010),greatgun (07-26-2010),gremlin2073 (07-27-2010),gunsmith400 (07-26-2010),haami1 (07-28-2010),HackerCongo (07-25-2010),Hakora402 (07-25-2010),haloistaken100 (07-27-2010),harper3372 (07-26-2010),hgmf8124 (07-25-2010),Hitmaniac (07-25-2010),hmong191 (07-25-2010),hoangbenton (07-28-2010),hunter0315 (07-25-2010),iKillNewbs (07-25-2010),iUndead (07-25-2010),Jack (07-26-2010),jaydeep411 (07-26-2010),Juan0089 (07-25-2010),KalGodsOnline (07-26-2010),kamerino (08-02-2010),Kijdo (07-25-2010),Killer-K (07-25-2010),krow721 (07-25-2010),LotusVector (08-02-2010),MaximusDarrius (07-27-2010),monkefool6 (07-26-2010),Mufasa#1 (07-25-2010),murderer29 (07-26-2010),nath30 (07-28-2010),negromixes (07-28-2010),Onelifeonelove (07-26-2010),pedmar (07-28-2010),quintez (07-28-2010),randomlime (07-26-2010),Ravenstomb (07-25-2010),roflieatnoobs (07-28-2010),rpj (07-27-2010),rutherford8 (07-26-2010),Sammi3Q (07-26-2010),samur12 (07-27-2010),sassycatman (07-25-2010),sfkid (07-26-2010),shadow2345 (07-27-2010),SkiGui99 (07-28-2010),SKyNet2029 (07-26-2010),slapdog4 (07-27-2010),sockman218 (07-25-2010),stev555 (07-25-2010),theFreshGuy (07-26-2010),tinnarcan (07-26-2010),tosko (07-26-2010),toyot (07-25-2010),Truly Free (07-27-2010),Wasim0001 (07-25-2010),weezy- (07-25-2010),xteeheez (07-26-2010),Zeranon (07-25-2010),__-Mefith-__ (07-25-2010)

  3. #46
    hmong191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    thank man u got nice hack

  4. #47
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by sockman218 View Post
    About him stealing the codes from deadlinez or w.e. im just gonna say why should it matter if he gets credited o.O
    He didn't steal them. His hacks are soo dumb. The only thing about this hack is new gui, and the new features (WHICH HE GOT ALL OF THEM FROM DEADLINEZ). So he sucks at coding.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  5. #48
    sockman218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I no but he should have the permission and he credited him and most people forget to do that so what makes it not right o.O

  6. #49
    ramesh96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by blin View Post
    oh really? that sucks its just like ur crouching isnt it?
    yea exactly like crouching

  7. #50
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by sockman218 View Post
    I no but he should have the permission and he credited him and most people forget to do that so what makes it not right o.O
    Everything is right. I just hate people who don't know C++, and take other people's ptc's and add them to there menu. It's like their doing no work at all. This guy sucks at coding.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  8. #51
    sockman218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't deny the fact he sucks but i dont approve either because i don't know him all i no is his hacks work for me i agree he should code his own work but it seems he's doing it for the community not for himself otherwise he would give credits and what not.

  9. #52
    ramesh96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    Everything is right. I just hate people who don't know C++, and take other people's ptc's and add them to there menu. It's like their doing no work at all. This guy sucks at coding.
    thats it its a pet peeve really

  10. #53
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by sockman218 View Post
    I don't deny the fact he sucks but i dont approve either because i don't know him all i no is his hacks work for me i agree he should code his own work but it seems he's doing it for the community not for himself otherwise he would give credits and what not.
    Well... everyone's opinion is different, so I don't go againt what you say.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  11. #54
    ipwnuuaal5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    33
    Yes, I like the fact that he codes for the community.
    But i do not see the reason to flame him.
    Hes a good guy and you guys just flame him for all the wrong reasons.
    Look on his good side instead!

  12. #55
    iUndead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yea.. I just got done use the 2.3 less than a minute ago.. i guess im going ingame again thanks....

    ILY no homo

  13. #56
    sockman218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks beatz i was just trying to make sence of why people were mad at him but i undrstand now. x]

  14. #57
    iUndead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chi Town
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Lurking
    And Admin approve it already His my hero..

  15. #58
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
    Yes, I like the fact that he codes for the community.
    But i do not see the reason to flame him.
    Hes a good guy and you guys just flame him for all the wrong reasons.
    Look on his good side instead!
    He has no good sides. The only good thing about this guy is, that he barly gets mad, and he forgives you for mistakes you made.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  16. #59
    xupim159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    omg where admin?
    Aprove!!!

  17. #60
    blin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    approve plox i want to test all the features
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥♥♥♥ ---Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] coryster2100's PUB v1.6 [Not Leached]
    By coryster2100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:28 AM
  2. [Release] coryster2100's PUB v1.0
    By xXNoobAlertXx in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:38 PM
  3. [Release] coryster2100's PUB v1.1 [Menu]
    By coryster2100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:35 PM
  4. [Release] Coryster2100's PUB v1.5 [Menu]
    By coryster2100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:26 PM
  5. [Release] Coryster2100's PUB v1.5 NEW GUI [Menu]
    By coryster2100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:21 AM