Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #1
    MrSkafighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    2,236
    My Mood
    Cool

    MrSkafighter's Menu Pub Version 1.8 Working After Latest Patched

    [php]Features -

    Fps
    Nx Chams
    No Spread
    No Sway
    Pick Up
    Super Jump ---> 3 Options - 1 To 3 Make It More Higher
    Speed Hack ---> 3 Options - 1 To 3 Make It More Faster
    No Fog
    Glass Walls
    Player Glow
    Full Bright
    Wireframe P ---> Wireframe People
    Wireframe w ---> Wireframe World
    Prediction
    Cam Position
    X Cam ---> New - Go Left/Right
    Z Cam ---> New - Go Front
    No Cam Dmg ---> New
    Tracers
    X-Hair ---> 4 Option - Red, Green, Blue, White
    No Recoil
    No Spread[/php]

    Cool Features :
    Moveable Menu -
    Numpad 2 - Down
    Numpad 8 - Up
    Numpad 4 - Left
    Numpad 6 - Right


    Instructions For Cam Position -
    There Is 2 Option For Cam Position Option "1" Is Cam Position Up And Option "2" Is Cam Position Down. Once You Press Option "1" Or "2" Click "Ctrl" Button On Your Keyboard.

    Instructions For DevInjector -
    1st - Open DevInjector ( Which I Prefer ) And Click Settings.
    2nd - Under Settings Change All Value Of The Delays To 0.
    3rd - Under Injector Options Tick All Boxes And Click The X.
    4th - On Process Name Type Engine.exe.
    5th - Click Add And Browse For The Hack.
    6th - Click Inject And Launch CombatArms_Direct.


    Note - Run As Admin On The Injector And CombatArms Launcher.
    I Recommend Using DevInjector For Using This Hack.


    Note - 64-Bit Operating System If This Does Not Work Try Inject With Perx.








    Extra -
    Go To Google And Download DevInjector.
    ---> Download The latest DirectX End-User Runtime.
    ---> Download .Net Framework 4.


    ::..Windows 32-bit..::

    Windows Xp 32-bit
    - Working
    Windows Vista 32-bit -
    Not Tested
    Windows 7 32-bit - Not Tested

    ::..Windows 64-bit..::

    Windows Xp 64-bit
    - Not Tested
    Windows Vista 64-bit - Not Tested
    Windows 7 64-bit - Not tested


    ::..
    Virus Scans ..::
    Virustotal
    Jotti
    VirScan


    Credits -

    Me
    Gellin
    DeadLinez
    Blood
    -ExileD-
    Scorpoistak
    Hahaz
    GameTrainerMaker
    Braco22

    Please Press The Thanked Button If You Like It.
    Last edited by LionelMessi10; 01-26-2012 at 08:24 AM.

  2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to MrSkafighter For This Useful Post:

    -Cannabis (08-28-2010),-InFinity (08-28-2010),1can6 (08-28-2010),ble (08-28-2010),Brecht Algoet (08-27-2010),BubbleTea (08-28-2010),coolywil0 (08-27-2010),DBag4Life69 (08-27-2010),deadskulz (08-28-2010),elvrdugo (08-27-2010),Flash2G (08-28-2010),GameTrainerMaker (08-28-2010),gozza12 (08-28-2010),hanspirot (08-27-2010),HEAVENSSOLDIER (08-28-2010),hiddenmission (08-28-2010),Hitmaniac (08-28-2010),hscot222 (08-28-2010),I I C (08-28-2010),ienforcethings (08-28-2010),ILovePuzzys (08-28-2010),Jayz34 (08-28-2010),jonnyboy9985 (08-28-2010),Juan0089 (08-28-2010),kidprob2 (08-28-2010),killaman (08-28-2010),KillerFire (08-28-2010),lalo010988 (08-28-2010),leverlim (08-27-2010),Midrash (08-28-2010),PLOSE (08-27-2010),rede03 (08-28-2010),rob123 (08-27-2010),skob (08-28-2010),spartan653 (08-28-2010),weezy- (08-28-2010),wilson920 (08-28-2010)

  3. #31
    mina733's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awesome Land
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It crashed right when i started my first game


    Jealous of my speed? You know you are!




  4. #32
    sanoskesan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This would be my main hack if it included "Enemy Nametags." Maybe, add that to the next version. You don't have to but it would be helpful, it's just a suggestion.

  5. #33
    creativo25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    dont work for my windows xp 32 b

  6. #34
    felix55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by sanoskesan View Post
    This would be my main hack if it included "Enemy Nametags." Maybe, add that to the next version. You don't have to but it would be helpful, it's just a suggestion.
    Name tags got patched :\
    \

  7. #35
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    when i try to fire my gun, it crashes, with no hacks enabled.

  8. #36
    NinjaKantana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    15
    it crashes as soon as u click fire

  9. #37
    playgames3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    on the internet
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    29
    Hey guys i need help after i inject this h4x i got a error from windows
    here is my screen shot of the problem



    help pleasse?





    I LOVE TO HACK.


  10. #38
    P00t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    is NO RECOIL like seriously patched? no mroe of it?

  11. #39
    ImBoredXXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by playgames3 View Post
    Hey guys i need help after i inject this h4x i got a error from windows
    here is my screen shot of the problem



    help pleasse?
    When you have a problem like this, google the .dll (in the case, google "msvcr100d.dll"), go to the first site called dll-files.com, scroll down to free download, follow the link, and download the .dll

    Then put the .dll in your System32 folder. C Drive > Windows > System32

    I'm not sure if you also need to put the .dll in the Combat Arms folder, but a friend of mine said I should, so I do.

  12. #40
    CoderNever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $700,458,011
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    2,233
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkafighter View Post
    [php]Features -

    Fps
    Nx Chams
    No Spread
    No Sway
    Pick Up
    Super Jump ---> 3 Options - 1 To 3 Make It More Higher
    Speed Hack ---> 3 Options - 1 To 3 Make It More Faster
    No Fog
    Glass Walls
    Player Glow
    Full Bright
    Wireframe P ---> Wireframe People
    Wireframe w ---> Wireframe World
    Prediction
    Cam Position
    X Cam ---> New - Go Left/Right
    Z Cam ---> New - Go Front
    No Cam Dmg ---> New
    Tracers
    X-Hair ---> 4 Option - Red, Green, Blue, White
    No Recoil
    No Spread[/php]

    Cool Features :
    Moveable Menu -
    Numpad 2 - Down
    Numpad 8 - Up
    Numpad 4 - Left
    Numpad 6 - Right


    Instructions For Cam Position -
    There Is 2 Option For Cam Position Option "1" Is Cam Position Up And Option "2" Is Cam Position Down. Once You Press Option "1" Or "2" Click "Ctrl" Button On Your Keyboard.

    Instructions For DevInjector -
    1st - Open DevInjector ( Which I Prefer ) And Click Settings.
    2nd - Under Settings Change All Value Of The Delays To 0.
    3rd - Under Injector Options Tick All Boxes And Click The X.
    4th - On Process Name Type Engine.exe.
    5th - Click Add And Browse For The Hack.
    6th - Click Inject And Launch CombatArms_Direct.


    Note - Run As Admin On The Injector And CombatArms Launcher.
    I Recommend Using DevInjector For Using This Hack.


    Note - 64-Bit Operating System If This Does Not Work Try Inject With Perx.








    Extra -
    Go To Google And Download DevInjector.
    ---> Download The latest DirectX End-User Runtime.
    ---> Download .Net Framework 4.


    ::..Windows 32-bit..::

    Windows Xp 32-bit
    - Working
    Windows Vista 32-bit -
    Not Tested
    Windows 7 32-bit - Not Tested

    ::..Windows 64-bit..::

    Windows Xp 64-bit
    - Not Tested
    Windows Vista 64-bit - Not Tested
    Windows 7 64-bit - Not tested


    ::..
    Virus Scans ..::
    Virustotal
    Jotti
    VirScan


    Credits -

    Me
    Gellin
    DeadLinez
    Blood
    -ExileD-
    Scorpoistak
    Hahaz
    GameTrainerMaker
    Braco22

    Please Press The Thanked Button If You Like It.
    PERX!!! PERX? *COUGH* CN Inject S1 *COUGH*
    I Apologize for my latest release "CN Hack 7-11-11" I assure you it is not up to "CN Standard", and I feel bad due to all its flaws. I'm working hard, and steadily to remake it for I can bring everyone a hack they will really like!


    Support NSY Inject

    CoderNever
    GameArena
    _Fk127_
    ViSiON
    -Lunar_
    Bubbles Kittys

    Code:
    ¢N Mike says
    Cyber Bulling is bad
    J Whit says
    Yea bob wants to fuck my pussy
    ¢N Mike says
    Whit
    dont be a cyber bully
    J Whit says
    FUCK YOU
    ¢N Mike says
    Words hurt
    ѱ NOOB says
    whit gets bullied in school so he goes online and bullies kids online
    J Whit says
    DUH
    Stress relieve
    relieving
    The kintergarden kids beat my ass
    ¢N Mike says
    Thats just sad

  13. #41
    MrSkafighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    2,236
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ok Thanks For The Information About The Hacks Now I Fixed It Soon I Release It Cuz I Go Delete All Feature See What Is Really Happening But Now I Found Out That No Recoil Adress Are Wrong So I Release It If It Is Done.

  14. #42
    mewso222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In yo mama.
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkafighter View Post
    Ok Thanks For The Information About The Hacks Now I Fixed It Soon I Release It Cuz I Go Delete All Feature See What Is Really Happening But Now I Found Out That No Recoil Adress Are Wrong So I Release It If It Is Done.
    Please learn to explain better, I honestly have NO idea what you are saying.

    Tip 1 : Loose the capitals.

    Tip 2 : Use periods and commas.

  15. #43
    angrynoob12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    nice job

  16. #44
    hitman0101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    patched
    all realdy

    doesnt work for windows vista 64 bit

  17. #45
    Insidious.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General, -------- Critic Lvl: 10000000000000 [MPGH] Critic
    Posts
    1,285
    Reputation
    -174
    Thanks
    58
    ahaahah. MrSkaFighter never
    seems to dissapoint me he
    always suprisses me will it
    WORKS FOR 64BIT
    100% GOOD
    MPGH Critic
    "I Have 2 Red Bars, Beacuse i say the truth and the truth hurts you.!"
    -MJWL

    Use The Force
    Contact Me Pm/Vm For Help!
    "It's Not Your House That's Haunted It's Your Son!"
    -Insidious

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MrSkafighter's Menu Pub Version 1.3
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:59 PM
  2. [Release] MrSkafighter's Menu Pub Version 1.2
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 12:32 AM
  3. [Release] MrSkafighter's Menu Pub Version 1.1
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:27 AM
  4. [Release] Braco22 Menu Pub v1.1 Fix [Works after Silent Patch]
    By Braco22 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 03:25 PM
  5. [Release] MrSkafighter's Menu Pub Version 1.0
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 04:50 AM