Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 245
  1. #1
    MrSkafighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    2,236
    My Mood
    Cool

    MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 1.9

    Code:
    Features -
      
    Visual +
    Sat. Chams
    Skeleton
    Wireframe
    Full Bright
    Glass Walls
    Visions - 3 Options - Night Vision, Infected Vision, Grey Plain Vision
    X-Hair ---> 4 Options - Red, Green, Blue, White
    
    Removals +
    No Recoil
    No Spread
    No Fog
    No Sway
    No Reload
    No Smoke
    No Gun ( Less Lag )
    No Sun ( Less Lag )
    No Snow ( Less Lag )
    
    Modifier +
    Fly Hack ---> On And Press Space
    Speed Hack ---> 10 Options - 1 - 10 Make It Faster
    Long Reach
    Super Jump ---> 3 Options - 1 - 3 Make It Higher
    Prediction
    Cam Position ---> 2 Options - Up And Down
    Cam X
    Cam Z
    
    Semi-Vip +
    Super Bullet
     
    Others +
    Show FPS


    Screen Shot -



    Movable Menu -
    Numpad 8 - Menu Go Up
    Numpad 4 - Menu Go Left
    Numpad 2 - Menu Go Down
    Numpad 6 - Menu Go Right

    Instructions For Cam Position -
    There Is 2 Option For Cam Position Option "Up" And Option "Down". Once You Press Option "Up" Or "Down" Press "Ctrl" Button On Your Keyboard.

    Extra -
    Go To Google And Download DevInjector.
    ---> Download The latest DirectX End-User Runtime.
    ---> Download .Net Framework 4.

    ::..Windows 32-bit..::

    Windows Xp 32-bit - Working
    Windows Vista 32-bit - Not Tested
    Windows 7 32-bit - Working

    ::..Windows 64-bit..::

    Windows Xp 64-bit - Not Tested
    Windows Vista 64-bit - Not Tested
    Windows 7 64-bit - Not tested

    ::.. Virus Scans ..::
    Virustotal
    Jotti
    Mpgh.Net.rar MD5:22f96cac0180bee2d046ab8b5db35c4f - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

    Note - This Hack Is Laggy Please Don't Flame Me About Lagg.

    Credits -
    Me
    Gellin
    Hans
    Whit
    Gordon


    Thank Me Please!
    Last edited by AVGN; 11-05-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: ADDED VIRSCAN

  2. The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to MrSkafighter For This Useful Post:

    -InFamous- (11-05-2010),-RageQuiit- (11-05-2010),1h8n3rds (11-05-2010),90teto (11-05-2010),ad1996 (11-06-2010),alrochix (11-05-2010),appleq19521 (11-05-2010),[MPGH]AVGN (11-05-2010),aznclark (11-05-2010),[MPGH]BACKD00R (11-05-2010),bambrianbam1 (11-05-2010),banned234 (11-05-2010),betopelotas (11-05-2010),bicheen (11-05-2010),BlarghBlargh (11-05-2010),bobblezilla (11-06-2010),bouto420 (11-06-2010),boyhappy667 (11-05-2010),Bullet Lugi (11-05-2010),Celestial666 (11-05-2010),chucknorr1s (11-05-2010),clonious (11-05-2010),Crosby123 (11-05-2010),CRUSTY (11-06-2010),cutesuperstar143 (11-05-2010),DarkFangIII (11-06-2010),dontcrymore15 (11-05-2010),elitesmoke (11-06-2010),elvrdugo (11-05-2010),epix-remix (11-06-2010),Erowid1009 (11-06-2010),fadofado (11-05-2010),fanatikz6 (11-05-2010),flipppo (11-05-2010),fvestrgenrl (11-05-2010),gabriel--_-- (11-05-2010),GHz01 (11-05-2010),Gloob (11-05-2010),grindking69 (11-06-2010),hunter0315 (11-05-2010),i have candy (11-05-2010),iEatHax (11-22-2010),ihack4lyfez (11-05-2010),Jam3254 (11-06-2010),junkspear (11-05-2010),kendybq (11-05-2010),kev9497c (11-05-2010),Khalifa (11-05-2010),KillRafael (11-05-2010),[MPGH]KING (11-06-2010),[MPGH]Lonesome Cowboy (11-06-2010),lsynnl (11-05-2010),Ludious (11-05-2010),madada (11-06-2010),maniac16 (11-05-2010),mhw0619 (11-06-2010),Mirzas (11-05-2010),mooserman (11-05-2010),Nismo (11-06-2010),Nubzgetkillz (11-06-2010),PH0BI4 (11-05-2010),PID3RMAN (11-05-2010),promithius (11-06-2010),Robertl0st (11-05-2010),rocalota (11-06-2010),RUVYMKALLDAY (11-05-2010),sariore (11-06-2010),SDC89 (11-05-2010),Shojo (11-06-2010),skykrutch (11-05-2010),SOORY (11-06-2010),Soyo11 (11-05-2010),Stevenom (11-07-2010),Supaswagger (11-05-2010),Sympathy Hero (11-05-2010),Taco (11-06-2010),tbike4life (11-06-2010),thechesirelunatic (11-05-2010),TheTwist! (11-07-2010),Tony Stark` (11-06-2010),trigot (11-05-2010),UGodly (11-05-2010),vivamoi (11-05-2010),wilson920 (11-06-2010),Wolfblood- (11-05-2010),xGodZx (11-05-2010),xXShowmanXx (11-05-2010),_-Blazin-_ (11-05-2010)

  3. #61
    vietboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    i wonder why its taking soo long to b approved... isnt he trusted by now ?

  4. #62
    Omgdudeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkafighter View Post
    Code:
    Features -
      
    Visual +
    Sat. Chams
    Skeleton
    Wireframe
    Full Bright
    Glass Walls
    Visions - 3 Options - Night Vision, Infected Vision, Grey Plain Vision
    X-Hair ---> 4 Options - Red, Green, Blue, White
    
    Removals +
    No Recoil
    No Spread
    No Fog
    No Sway
    No Reload
    No Smoke
    No Gun ( Less Lag )
    No Sun ( Less Lag )
    No Snow ( Less Lag )
    
    Modifier +
    Fly Hack ---> On And Press Space
    Speed Hack ---> 10 Options - 1 - 10 Make It Faster
    Long Reach
    Super Jump ---> 3 Options - 1 - 3 Make It Higher
    Prediction
    Cam Position ---> 2 Options - Up And Down
    Cam X
    Cam Z
    
    Semi-Vip +
    Super Bullet
     
    Others +
    Show FPS


    Screen Shot -



    Movable Menu -
    Numpad 8 - Menu Go Up
    Numpad 4 - Menu Go Left
    Numpad 2 - Menu Go Down
    Numpad 6 - Menu Go Right

    Instructions For Cam Position -
    There Is 2 Option For Cam Position Option "Up" And Option "Down". Once You Press Option "Up" Or "Down" Press "Ctrl" Button On Your Keyboard.

    Extra -
    Go To Google And Download DevInjector.
    ---> Download The latest DirectX End-User Runtime.
    ---> Download .Net Framework 4.

    ::..Windows 32-bit..::

    Windows Xp 32-bit - Working
    Windows Vista 32-bit - Not Tested
    Windows 7 32-bit - Working

    ::..Windows 64-bit..::

    Windows Xp 64-bit - Not Tested
    Windows Vista 64-bit - Not Tested
    Windows 7 64-bit - Not tested

    ::.. Virus Scans ..::
    Virustotal
    Jotti

    Note - This Hack Is Laggy Please Don't Flame Me About Lagg.

    Credits -
    Me
    Gellin
    Hans
    Whit
    Gordon


    Thank Me Please!
    Wow !! ( Aproove )Thanks BroO Nice Pub !
    Working Hard To Release a Hack

  5. #63
    trigot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    10
    The menu looks good, nice hack if it still works when its approved.

  6. #64
    PID3RMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im lost
    Posts
    1,413
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    The menu looks good, nice hack if it still works when its approved.

    nexon doesnt patch every hour
    life is a bitch then you die
    so lets all smoke weed


  7. #65
    hussein1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good job, i hope it works, cant wait till some1 approve. xD

  8. #66
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    PTC's???



    EDIT:
    WOW the PTC's really work!!!!

    /FUCKING APPROVED!!
    Last edited by AVGN; 11-05-2010 at 12:24 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    MrSkafighter (11-05-2010)

  10. #67
    skykrutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Bored
    Decent hack guy, i liked it

  11. #68
    ibanez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Bored
    don't work for windows Vista 32 bites

  12. #69
    Sympathy Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez View Post
    don't work for windows Vista 32 bites
    Yes it does.

    Windows Vista 32bit/working.

    It's very laggy though, when not running the hack I get 75FPS at the login, while running it I only get 17.
    Last edited by Sympathy Hero; 11-05-2010 at 12:50 PM.

  13. #70
    lsynnl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado USA
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    6
    extremely laggy

  14. #71
    gabriel--_--'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    vista 32 bit working good job

  15. #72
    ibanez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Bored
    yea, working on vista 32 bit but with munch lagg

  16. #73
    Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the 80's, droppin acid.
    Posts
    639
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You still do it SkaFighter.
    /gimme the base.
    /Please

  17. #74
    Morteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Not working for me.

    Window's 7 , 64 bit

    PerX Injector.

    Dc's when i attempt to enter a game.

  18. #75
    PID3RMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im lost
    Posts
    1,413
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
    Not working for me.

    Window's 7 , 64 bit

    PerX Injector.

    Dc's when i attempt to enter a game.

    Did yhu try turning hack on in game then turning all hacks off after rejoining another game
    life is a bitch then you die
    so lets all smoke weed


Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 2.1
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:09 AM
  2. [Release] MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 2.0
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 284
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:15 PM
  3. [Release] MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 1.5
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 11:52 PM
  4. [Release] MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 1.6
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:31 AM
  5. [Detected]MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 1.3
    By MrSkafighter in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 01:52 AM