Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #1
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused

    Congratulations!

    To Mouzie and ~HeartLessKid~ on receiving a public hack support position.
    To all others who applied, don't be discouraged, just wait for the next opening.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    Ali (12-06-2010),BlackFog (12-07-2010),Nubzgetkillz (12-06-2010),Stevenom (12-06-2010),whit (12-06-2010)

  3. #16
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    Btw , what does first gen support do? Is it VIP support?
    NOOOOO.

    Generations of public hack support.
    First gen is the first public hack support(s).
    Second gen second group of PHS.
    Third gen is third group of PHS. (People chosen today.)


  4. #17
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    NOOOOO.

    Generations of public hack support.
    First gen is the first public hack support(s).
    Second gen second group of PHS.
    Third gen is third group of PHS. (People chosen today.)
    Ohh , i get it. Kinda cool 'ehh.

    I hope mouzie never get's demoted

  5. #18
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Congrats guys

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    Stevenom (12-06-2010)

  7. #19
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post


    Ohh , i get it. Kinda cool 'ehh.

    I hope mouzie never get's demoted
    Can't really get "demoted". It's not an official position. It's more like you get removed.


  8. #20
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    Can't really get "demoted". It's not an official position. It's more like you get removed.
    Ohh lmao that's what i meant

  9. #21
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Should they have tags or

    I remember the first one wanted a tag and didn't get it.

    Thoughts??

  10. #22
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Should they have tags or

    I remember the first one wanted a tag and didn't get it.

    Thoughts??
    Tags would look nice y'know?

    They just seem like regular members with a custom usertitle.

  11. #23
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    i thought this was for me being unbanned :P
    nahs, i kid. Heartless and Mouzie are serious CA Addicts that don't do stupid shit here in the CA Section
    i don't want to call out names of CA Addicts that flame hardcore, but yea. you two are great, love you; no homo


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Stevenom (12-07-2010)

  13. #24
    UGodly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/645501-ugodly.html
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Congrats to people who made it

  14. #25
    Based God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,284
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Congratulations, but what exactly does that change for you? I realize you'll probably focus more on the help section, but are you a different kind of member?

    From Vocal


  15. #26
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Should they have tags or

    I remember the first one wanted a tag and didn't get it.

    Thoughts??
    I think a custom usertitle but idk about tag, cuz tag implies staff of some sort and technically their not staff, but if they became like a minion type figure with powers only in the help section then i think they should get a tag

  16. #27
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    I think a custom usertitle but idk about tag, cuz tag implies staff of some sort and technically their not staff, but if they became like a minion type figure with powers only in the help section then i think they should get a tag
    I think a tag, because it can easily differentiated from other members when our CA Help kiddies need to seek help
    They find that PH Support usertitle, and they'll be like
    OMG, I NEED HALP, YOU CAN PROVIDE THAT HALP, HALP ME.

    I made a PH tag a while back when 2nd generation was just created. go look for it, and give it to Mouzie + HeartlessKid + Spook


  17. #28
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I think a tag, because it can easily differentiated from other members when our CA Help kiddies need to seek help
    They find that PH Support usertitle, and they'll be like
    OMG, I NEED HALP, YOU CAN PROVIDE THAT HALP, HALP ME.

    I made a PH tag a while back when 2nd generation was just created. go look for it, and give it to Mouzie + HeartlessKid + Spook
    ok name color change? i think maybe like orange or something

  18. #29
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    ok name color change? i think maybe like orange or something
    no, same shade of blue as VIP Support, if not lighter.

    edit: 12k, let me finish cleaning up the sections, and then ban me.


  19. #30
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    no, same shade of blue as VIP Support, if not lighter.

    edit: 12k, let me finish cleaning up the sections, and then ban me.
    Mmk, just think orange is only untaken name color /

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast