View Poll Results: Which Menu design do you like better?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • The DevelopersV1.0

    1 6.67%
  • The DevelopersV2.0

    3 20.00%
  • |FuN| DevelopmentV1.0

    11 73.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #1
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693

    |FuN| Development[*New Design]

    Down for maintenance!
    //Request Close
    Last edited by NOOBJr; 01-31-2011 at 07:34 PM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NOOBJr For This Useful Post:

    debohax (01-31-2011),Icaria123 (01-31-2011),japan159 (01-31-2011),jonnyboy9985 (01-31-2011),niknik88 (01-31-2011),Tony Stark` (01-31-2011)

  3. #16
    godhacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sin city
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    this looks simple but good

  4. #17
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
    I was giving a compliment
    Feeling is mutual!

    Quote Originally Posted by godhacks View Post
    this looks simple but good
    if(MpghName = GodHack2)
    {
    Response("Thanks bro");
    }else{
    Response("Ok.........Thanks");
    }

  5. #18
    Icaria123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    grr plz gm approve it...

    does it work for windows xp 32. bit cause last cuple hax u made i inject with perz it sais internal error!

  6. #19
    kira714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Angelic
    calm down people we want it approved not removed for thread spam

  7. #20
    kelvinXfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    looks great. i like the dewsigne very different to any others ive seen

  8. #21
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaria123 View Post
    grr plz gm approve it...

    does it work for windows xp 32. bit cause last cuple hax u made i inject with perz it sais internal error!
    The computer i created it on is Windows Xp 32bit. Use the injectors i recommended if you run into further trouble!

  9. #22
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    you forgot me in the credit for being the coolest kid evar :P

    good hack but wasnt this released on...
    another site :O
    before the patch...
    even though godhack2 had server crasher and every hacker luvved him...
    and i only liked u cuz i dont like getting server crashed...

  10. #23
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    you forgot me in the credit for being the coolest kid evar :P

    good hack but wasnt this released on...
    another site :O
    before the patch...
    even though godhack2 had server crasher and every hacker luvved him...
    and i only liked u cuz i dont like getting server crashed...
    Um.. impossible i was the first to release it with this design i believe unless unless Boomdoc,Steve stole my idea.

  11. #24
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    Um.. impossible i was the first to release it with this design i believe unless unless Boomdoc,Steve stole my idea.
    im pretty sure it was posted by: Stephen
    ill go check...

    oh nvm that was developers 2.0

  12. #25
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    im pretty sure it was posted by: Stephen
    ill go check...
    o hahah that was me! If you talking about that killergame(Backwards) website yes that was me.

  13. #26
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    o hahah that was me! If you talking about that killergame(Backwards) website yes that was me.
    yea it was check edit

    but next time put me in credits for being awesome

  14. #27
    debohax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,552
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    Um.. impossible i was the first to release it with this design i believe unless unless Boomdoc,Steve stole my idea.
    I did see a menu like this a while back. Forget where or when but I'm sure I did. I'll be glad to send a thanks out for release and effort Look forward to testing it.

    (Second semester college I'll be coding soon to look forward to working with you)

  15. #28
    Icaria123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    still no approve?

  16. #29
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaria123 View Post
    still no approve?
    ITS NOT APPROVED YET CALM DOWN YO

    while u wait heres some kush...
    *hands Icaria123 kush*

    that will cal u down real good
    also heres some roofies
    *gives roofies*

  17. #30
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    I did see a menu like this a while back. Forget where or when but I'm sure I did. I'll be glad to send a thanks out for release and effort Look forward to testing it.

    (Second semester college I'll be coding soon to look forward to working with you)
    LMAO im only 15

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast