Thread: xGhost Hotkey

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 141
  1. #1
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    xGhost Hotkey


    This is my first release, I've been making Menus but decided to contribute something to the community, I hope there will be no flame.

    I know this isn't going to be much but I personally like it because it's the basic hacks that someone would like to use, in my case I've always wanted a basic Hack that does not include such a big menu with so many options, I was looking for something that suit me so I just decided to make a small Public Hotkey hack so everyone could enjoy their time playing CA.

    The HotKeys are, (Note: The hacks can not be disabled unless you restart Combat Arms)
    1.Nexon Chams Numpad 1
    2.No Spread Numpad 2
    3.No Fog Numpad 3
    4.Speed Hacks Numpad 4 ( Use wisely, you will not be able to turn them off unless you restart Combat Arms)

    Screenshots:
    1.

    2.

    3.


    Virus Scans:
    1.VirusTotal
    2.VirScan

    Thank you for your time, I'm not asking for Thanks since it's not much of a big deal but I would appreciate it if you did Thank me.

    Credits,
    1. _fk127_ (Learned a little from him, which I implied in this hack)
    2. Nubzgetkillz (Thank you for the Hook)
    3. SeePlusPlus (Helped me a while back with some methods)

    Thank you,
    -xGhost
    Last edited by -xGhost-; 02-01-2011 at 11:50 PM.



  2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to -xGhost- For This Useful Post:

    1-7? (02-02-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (02-01-2011),bandokill (02-02-2011),BrianV12 (02-03-2011),cooolhacker (02-02-2011),Crossd3ath (07-02-2012),D3rknesSnper (02-02-2011),DannyIzHere (02-02-2011),DeathGodRaven (02-05-2011),dragon786 (02-02-2011),fat93 (09-29-2012),FukoChan (02-09-2011),itsahacker1 (02-02-2011),J (02-02-2011),[MPGH]Jabuuty671 (02-01-2011),linhondoncoi (02-02-2011),mariguano123 (02-03-2011),Mr..Bob (02-03-2011),OwnerGovna (02-03-2011),phantom149 (02-04-2011),ShouKensei (02-04-2011),speedforyou (02-03-2011),thechipmyster (02-07-2011),Tony Stark` (02-03-2011),Wasim0001 (02-02-2011),Wolfblood- (02-02-2011),x-ViRuS-x (02-02-2011),XxJonBoiixX (02-02-2011),_Fk127_ (02-02-2011)

  3. #61
    fabiojoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea,Nice Hack only bad part is Hot Key Hacks are Annoying.I Accidently Pressed "4" and I Was Flying In The Air With Out Notice.Luckily I Was On My Noob Account xD..

  4. #62
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiojoe View Post
    Yea,Nice Hack only bad part is Hot Key Hacks are Annoying.I Accidently Pressed "4" and I Was Flying In The Air With Out Notice.Luckily I Was On My Noob Account xD..
    Yea, that's why you should use with precaution.. xD



  5. #63
    vietdang12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    sometimes i dc in a game

  6. #64
    IisAhacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Asleep
    you should add different levels of the speed hack..

  7. #65
    SketchyAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,265
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by IisAhacker View Post
    you should add different levels of the speed hack..
    agreed

    someone should make a tiny speed hack where it looks legit

  8. #66
    ZzzPanZerzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon or Sun or Mars or Space or Universe (shhh... don't tell Nasa i am an Alien)
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Flirty
    WoW

    This is a Massive Hack!
    Awesome Man
    Thanks
    JoB GooD DonE!

  9. #67
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    agreed

    someone should make a tiny speed hack where it looks legit
    I had that function in all of my hacks but they lag me now
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  10. #68
    speedforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    741
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post

    This is my first release, I've been making Menus but decided to contribute something to the community, I hope there will be no flame.

    I know this isn't going to be much but I personally like it because it's the basic hacks that someone would like to use, in my case I've always wanted a basic Hack that does not include such a big menu with so many options, I was looking for something that suit me so I just decided to make a small Public Hotkey hack so everyone could enjoy their time playing CA.

    The HotKeys are, (Note: The hacks can not be disabled unless you restart Combat Arms)
    1.Nexon Chams Numpad 1
    2.No Spread Numpad 2
    3.No Fog Numpad 3
    4.Speed Hacks Numpad 4 ( Use wisely, you will not be able to turn them off unless you restart Combat Arms)

    Screenshots:
    1.

    2.

    3.


    Virus Scans:
    1.VirusTotal
    2.VirScan

    Thank you for your time, I'm not asking for Thanks since it's not much of a big deal but I would appreciate it if you did Thank me.

    Credits,
    1. _fk127_ (Learned a little from him, which I implied in this hack)
    2. Nubzgetkillz (Thank you for the Hook)
    3. SeePlusPlus (Helped me a while back with some methods)

    Thank you,
    -xGhost

    dude nice release bro?
    nice but next release add bool on/off please
    nice hack thanked

    steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

    Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

  11. #69
    Mr. Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Very nice release. Though I am not fond of hot key hacks, this one function quite well. Perhaps you could add a way to turn the speed hacks off without having to restart CA? I know it's difficult, just a thought.







    If you need help feel free to drop me a PM (PM Link)!




  12. #70
    cr42ydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hhhh
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    0
    LOOOOOOOOL ok thats cool

  13. #71
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hey I'll help you make it so you can toggle on/off and some other stuff if you get on MSN



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  14. #72
    cr42ydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hhhh
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    0
    i dont get wat this is lol

  15. #73
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by cr42ydude View Post
    i dont get wat this is lol
    These are hacks that you use with,



  16. #74
    leoisso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    1,729
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    524
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Nice simple but exelent!

  17. #75
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by leoisso View Post
    Nice simple but exelent!
    Thank you (:



Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast