Thread: hBase

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 161
  1. #1
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Last edited by NOOB; 02-19-2011 at 11:14 AM.

  2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    agnostic00 (02-19-2011),AMudkip (02-20-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (02-19-2011),D-Vid the DBag (02-19-2011),Drake (02-19-2011),ectoplasmer3 (02-19-2011),feofeo (02-20-2011),Grim (02-19-2011),jocker719 (02-27-2011),Mien (02-22-2011),niajahwan (02-20-2011),Physcadelic (02-19-2011),pikes4ever (02-19-2011),Puck9999 (03-04-2011),purplegrapes:) (02-19-2011),RatedBadAss (02-19-2011),S0aD (03-06-2011),shadow2345 (02-24-2011),Slixxx007 (02-20-2011),Tony Stark` (02-19-2011),trahmon (02-19-2011),USMC3086 (02-19-2011),why06 (02-20-2011),[POWER] (02-19-2011),_Fk127_ (02-19-2011)

  3. #91
    elemein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Uhm, if NOOB is on, can you please help me? :S Or anyone really.

    When i open the dll in reshacker to do some modifications (I want to switch players so that I dont stay stuck on the same player forever when I know I cant hack kill him and make it look legit) I just get this =

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
    <trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3">
    <security>
    <requestedPrivileges>
    <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker" uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel>
    </requestedPrivileges>
    </security>
    </trustInfo>
    </assembly>

    Seems kind of... short...

    Any help? :S

  4. #92
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by elemein View Post
    Uhm, if NOOB is on, can you please help me? :S Or anyone really.

    When i open the dll in reshacker to do some modifications (I want to switch players so that I dont stay stuck on the same player forever when I know I cant hack kill him and make it look legit) I just get this =

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
    <trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3">
    <security>
    <requestedPrivileges>
    <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker" uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel>
    </requestedPrivileges>
    </security>
    </trustInfo>
    </assembly>

    Seems kind of... short...

    Any help? :S
    You are joking right? this is a manifest for window themes and admin privileges this has nothing to do with combat Arms, and you shouldn't be trying to modify other people stuff anyway, Also resource Hacker is not going to help modify any ingame stuff at all.

  5. #93
    elemein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    You are joking right? this is a manifest for window themes and admin privileges this has nothing to do with combat Arms, and you shouldn't be trying to modify other people stuff anyway, Also resource Hacker is not going to help modify any ingame stuff at all.
    Calm down buddy :P

    And weird :S ResHacker helped me modify another mod awhile ago when I wanted to change the crosshair colour :S

    And what should I use to modify ingame hacks then?

    Why shouldnt i modify other peoples stuff? I dont see a problem unless they explicitly say "DONT TOUCH MAI SHIZIT"

  6. #94
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,495
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Nice hack man its working fine
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  7. #95
    Crazat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Keeps saying an error of some sort and not letting the hak work even though it sais " .dll injected " plz help me

  8. #96
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by elemein View Post
    Uhm, if NOOB is on, can you please help me? :S Or anyone really.

    When i open the dll in reshacker to do some modifications (I want to switch players so that I dont stay stuck on the same player forever when I know I cant hack kill him and make it look legit) I just get this =

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
    <trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3">
    <security>
    <requestedPrivileges>
    <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker" uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel>
    </requestedPrivileges>
    </security>
    </trustInfo>
    </assembly>

    Seems kind of... short...

    Any help? :S
    To switch players, you gotta add one to integer Index. Good luck with that...

  9. #97
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by elemein View Post
    Why shouldnt i modify other peoples stuff? I dont see a problem unless they explicitly say "DONT TOUCH MAI SHIZIT"
    Because it's Clear you don't know what your doing, That should be reason enough. Also Modify a cross hair is Different to modifying a hack(yes i know the cross hair is part of some hacks) but its about the only thing that is stored in the resource section of a hack. But hey go ahead and "Modify" with resource hacker, its like giving a 2 year old boy the car keys to F350, it can only end in disaster.

  10. #98
    elemein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    To switch players, you gotta add one to integer Index. Good luck with that...
    Thanks :]

    Now to go find some kind of C# or C++ compiler.

    I think you used C :S

    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Because it's Clear you don't know what your doing, That should be reason enough. Also Modify a cross hair is Different to modifying a hack(yes i know the cross hair is part of some hacks) but its about the only thing that is stored in the resource section of a hack. But hey go ahead and "Modify" with resource hacker, its like giving a 2 year old boy the car keys to F350, it can only end in disaster.
    Dude, it's called be "new to this". I thought MPGH community was nice.

    Atleast Im the kind of Choob that WANTS to learn and isnt like: "OMG HOWI HACK? WHERE R DA HACKS? I KANT SCROL DOWN. WHATS A DLL?"

  11. #99
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Because it's Clear you don't know what your doing, That should be reason enough. Also Modify a cross hair is Different to modifying a hack(yes i know the cross hair is part of some hacks) but its about the only thing that is stored in the resource section of a hack. But hey go ahead and "Modify" with resource hacker, its like giving a 2 year old boy the car keys to F350, it can only end in disaster.
    your actually right.if someone thinks they can mod someone hack/mod then they are crazy unless they know what they are doing like "literally"

  12. #100
    elemein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx1337xX View Post
    your actually right.if someone thinks they can mod someone hack/mod then they are crazy unless they know what they are doing like "literally"
    So the phrase "messing around, having fun, and learning while making mistakes" has been abolished now? You people are seriously detrimental to growth, try to atleast be directive instead of destructive, or is the phrase "helping" also abolished?

  13. #101
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by elemein View Post
    So the phrase "messing around, having fun, and learning while making mistakes" has been abolished now? You people are seriously detrimental to growth, try to atleast be directive instead of destructive, or is the phrase "helping" also abolished?
    im just saying.you might not know what your doing but we dont care.your choice

  14. #102
    SuperNewbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    GJ i like dis hack :3
    You'll thank me later.
    /Pootis

  15. #103
    kingskataboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed

    How do i use it???

    so i put it in my injector (PerX) but everytime i load up CA it closes after without error message, and same thing with this other hack (which was the first out 6 i downloaded here from this site) called fancyhack (props) but the shooting through walls doesnt work....

    I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. im new to hacking

  16. #104
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by kingskataboy View Post
    so i put it in my injector (PerX) but everytime i load up CA it closes after without error message, and same thing with this other hack (which was the first out 6 i downloaded here from this site) called fancyhack (props) but the shooting through walls doesnt work....

    I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. im new to hacking
    its only a tele-kill.........and press delete to use it

  17. #105
    giza123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amazed
    MSVCR100D.dll it says that is missing plz send link to download that dll plz

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast