Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #1
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused

    CA Menu Hack {LOADER}

    Alright this is a loader for the menu hack by @Nubzgetkillz. It is compatible with 32 bit systems only. It will not inject the hack if it detects your system is 64 bit. To use just run the .exe, then start Combat Arms. If the injector closes then it successfully injected. Thats about it. Screenshot:

    Virus Scans(False Positives due to hack streaming method)
    MPGH CA Hack Loader 2-21-11.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    Please post any errors you encounter.
    Enjoy & Don't forget to thank
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 02-21-2011 at 12:23 PM.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ (02-21-2011),-ParagonRex- (02-21-2011),fadofado (02-21-2011),fet (02-21-2011),karagiozis (02-21-2011),Nubzgetkillz (02-21-2011),PikaMucha_Itu (02-21-2011),raedsami (07-14-2012),stoned_hamster (02-21-2011),Tony Stark` (02-21-2011)

  3. #31
    wobubill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how do u open the menu in game??? and i believe its a great work

  4. #32
    pewwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I ENTER AT ROOM COMBAT ARMS KICK ME

  5. #33
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdLTD View Post
    to scared sorry jared
    .

  6. #34
    Jązzą_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is so easy to make hehe
    Good Job bombs

    p.s
    Next time add on form closing to delete the dll :P
    (if ppl are on x64 bit, cause when i closed it the dll was still there)
    And make it download to temp not where u downloaded it to just some handy tips (:


    Applications:
    Jązzą InjectXD | Radio♫ v1.1 | File Name Sorter
    Better than Bombsaway707 Radio (:

  7. #35
    Jose Miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Database
    Posts
    1,113
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Really nice well i didnt like the design too much its just kinda simple
    but it looks great and great job ill be testing it ill post
    if it work!
    Aim for the best, reach for success.

  8. #36
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jązzą_ View Post
    This is so easy to make hehe
    Good Job bombs

    p.s
    Next time add on form closing to delete the dll :P
    (if ppl are on x64 bit, cause when i closed it the dll was still there)
    And make it download to temp not where u downloaded it to just some handy tips (:
    You cant delete the .dll on form closing, once the dlls injected you cant move it. And i dont wanna add to temp in case their using a cleaning software and it attempts to empty temp file = massive problems

  9. #37
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    You cant delete the .dll on form closing, once the dlls injected you cant move it. And i dont wanna add to temp in case their using a cleaning software and it attempts to empty temp file = massive problems
    This belongs in the multi-tool section. BAD MINION.

  10. #38
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    This belongs in the multi-tool section. BAD MINION.
    Its technically a hack

  11. #39
    jdslashv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    nice job, but if this WAS a loader worth protecting, it was quite easy to disassemble! Here's my findings!

    Code:
        Private Sub 4AAAA(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As EventArgs)
            If MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(Me.dlllocation.Text) Then
                If (Process.GetProcessesByName("Engine").Length = 0) Then
                    Me.Label6.ForeColor = Color.Orange
                    Me.Label6.Text = "Waiting for Engine.exe"
                Else
                    Me.Label6.ForeColor = Color.Green
                    Me.Label6.Text = "Injected!"
                    Me.ᙄ
                    Me.Timer1.Stop
                End If
            Else
                Me.Label6.Text = "Searching for .Dll"
                Me.Label6.ForeColor = Color.Red
            End If
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 5AAA1(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs)
            Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/660992-nubzgetkillz.html")
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 6AAAA(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs)
            Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/311950-bombsaway707.html")
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 7AAA1()
            Me.dlllocation.Text = (Application.StartupPath & "\CA_MENU_HACK.dll")
            If MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(Me.dlllocation.Text) Then
                FileSystem.SetAttr(Me.dlllocation.Text, FileAttribute.Normal)
                FileSystem.Kill(Me.dlllocation.Text)
            End If
            MyProject.Computer.Network.DownloadFile("http://bcproducts.*********/Misc/NubBase.dll", Me.dlllocation.Text)
            FileSystem.SetAttr(Me.dlllocation.Text, FileAttribute.Hidden)
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 8AAAA(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs)
            Process.Start("www.mpgh.net")
        End Sub
    
        <DllImport("kernel32", EntryPoint:="CloseHandleA", CharSet:=CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError:=True, ExactSpelling:=True)> _
        Private Shared Function CloseHandle(ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
        End Function
    
        <DllImport("kernel32", CharSet:=CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError:=True, ExactSpelling:=True)> _
        Public Shared Function CreateRemoteThread(ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByRef lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer
        End Function
    But good job!

  12. #40
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jdslashv2 View Post
    nice job, but if this WAS a loader worth protecting, it was quite easy to disassemble! Here's my findings!

    Code:
        Private Sub 4AAAA(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As EventArgs)
            If MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(Me.dlllocation.Text) Then
                If (Process.GetProcessesByName("Engine").Length = 0) Then
                    Me.Label6.ForeColor = Color.Orange
                    Me.Label6.Text = "Waiting for Engine.exe"
                Else
                    Me.Label6.ForeColor = Color.Green
                    Me.Label6.Text = "Injected!"
                    Me.ᙄ
                    Me.Timer1.Stop
                End If
            Else
                Me.Label6.Text = "Searching for .Dll"
                Me.Label6.ForeColor = Color.Red
            End If
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 5AAA1(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs)
            Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/660992-nubzgetkillz.html")
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 6AAAA(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs)
            Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/311950-bombsaway707.html")
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 7AAA1()
            Me.dlllocation.Text = (Application.StartupPath & "\CA_MENU_HACK.dll")
            If MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(Me.dlllocation.Text) Then
                FileSystem.SetAttr(Me.dlllocation.Text, FileAttribute.Normal)
                FileSystem.Kill(Me.dlllocation.Text)
            End If
            MyProject.Computer.Network.DownloadFile("http://bcproducts.*********/Misc/NubBase.dll", Me.dlllocation.Text)
            FileSystem.SetAttr(Me.dlllocation.Text, FileAttribute.Hidden)
        End Sub
    
        Private Sub 8AAAA(ByVal ᙂ As Object, ByVal 1AAAA As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs)
            Process.Start("www.mpgh.net")
        End Sub
    
        <DllImport("kernel32", EntryPoint:="CloseHandleA", CharSet:=CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError:=True, ExactSpelling:=True)> _
        Private Shared Function CloseHandle(ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
        End Function
    
        <DllImport("kernel32", CharSet:=CharSet.Ansi, SetLastError:=True, ExactSpelling:=True)> _
        Public Shared Function CreateRemoteThread(ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByRef lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer
        End Function
    But good job!
    Why would i pack a public dll injector code

  13. #41
    jdslashv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    267
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Why would i pack a public dll injector code
    i know its a public dll, but its very easy to decrypt, and using a resource file and extracting it might do a little bit better!

  14. #42
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll be updating the loader tomorrow to the new hack:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...2011-cana.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123