Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks

New Hack Developments by Me :)

Alright guys so I've been using a UCE to hack CA so far and I've gotten a LOT of new stuff to work with and found a lot of new hacks.

Here's a list of what I have so far :

Jump height : You can edit how far you jump up , but this hack is not worth using if you make it higher than 1.5x your normal jump because you'll jump too high and you'll end up dying from falling from a high height. So basically you can make your jump 1.5x higher, so if it was 1m jump before, best would be 1.5m jump.

Semi-speed hack : This is the best thing you could ask for in this game other than godmode and aimbot and wallhack. Basically, you run really fast but to others it looks like you're teleporting from 1 point to another (not just 1 teleport, like 30 teleports of 10m distances each). This happens because of lag, only you (the client) can see yourself moving as fast as you are in real-time, but they see you teleporting, so in capture the flag, this OWNS!

Always Running : You can set it to always run and stamina won't matter you can just keep running and running , this + speed hack owns like HELL in capture the flag, and I mean it. I got about 20k and bought a 1month ak47 & a scope 1month for it just from 1 day of using this hack.

Im still working on some new things, I'll keep you guys posted.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daddyi For This Useful Post:

firefight123 (08-20-2008),kwami423 (08-20-2008),nogar (07-29-2008),Rhinno (08-11-2008),Spinal69 (07-21-2008),troch (09-04-2008),yesnevi (07-27-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
    No mino i am not 7 but nice try guessing maybe you shouldn't guess peoples ages it makes you look like a kid so i wouldn't open your mouth.
    Lol'd. Shut the fuck up... Nice work daddyi. Looking forward to what may come...

I just learned how to used MHS, and within about a half hour I have a trainee with 7 days of black scar, itech scope, supp. 3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol, nice one.. quick learner although things like MHS are easy to work with..
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    No mino i am not 7 but nice try guessing maybe you shouldn't guess peoples ages it makes you look like a kid so i wouldn't open your mouth.
    I'll take a stab at your age.
    Based on the total lack of punctuation, bad grammar, and the fact that you write like to 4 year old, I'll guess that your either 4, or 6 and serverly mentally retarded?
    Amiright?

Thanks
    Oh snap, my bad. Not 7? Maybe 7 and Three-Fourths? Sorry for getting that wrong.

Anyways STFU you just flame people.

You arent adding anything to this thread.

Its OK if you have nothing to contribute, but if you dont, then dont say anything. And if you want to say something, dont talk shit about people who actually are contributing.
    Last edited by minorutono; 07-29-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol, Flaming... fun to watch, not fun to feel.
    I love the fact that you persist on proving you`re greater than him, and the fact that soulssword98 has some minor grammar problems and yet makes fun of ploxide`s.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    Mino if you wanna talk about flamming you should look at yourself calling people 7 and shit huh? Maybe you should take some of your own advice. Also soul if you wanna talk shit about my grammar its im typing fast if i wanted to take my time and correct every mistake i made i would of done so i re-read my post and yes i did spot my grammar problems if i wanted to go back and fix them i would of done so so if you talk from your ass let me know when your finished. Also im pretty sure a 4 year old couldn't type or even find the internet. So if im 4 then im pretty smart which makes you a dumbass now doesn't it lmao GG

P.S. Hey Mino stop sucking up to daddi to get his hacks lmao
    Last edited by ploxide; 07-29-2008 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Lol, Flaming... fun to watch, not fun to feel.
    I love the fact that you persist on proving you`re greater than him, and the fact that soulssword98 has some minor grammar problems and yet makes fun of ploxide`s.
    Minor? Where?
    Anyway, at least my text is easily readable and understandable, unlike a certain others.

Typing fast doesn't mean you don't use punctuation. I type fast, I still manage to make my sentances easily readable and with minimum grammatical errors. And as for your reasoning behind your age being greater than four, that is the funniest case of convoluted logic in ages. I was typing at 4, touch typing at 6. Typing requires little to no intelligence at all. Congrats, you stating that you were typing at 4, and being proud of it just proved my point, you're either mentally retarded, and/or physically disabled.
    Last edited by soulsword98; 07-30-2008 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dude wtf does this have with posting hacks? Shouldnt we all get along since were one whole hacking community? If we work togethor and share everything we have other hackers can build on that and make something great. I am no pro hacker I use MHS for a start but we should be working together.

Thanks
    Mino if you wanna talk about flamming you should look at yourself calling people 7 and shit huh? Maybe you should take some of your own advice. Also soul if you wanna talk shit about my grammar its im typing fast if i wanted to take my time and correct every mistake i made i would of done so i re-read my post and yes i did spot my grammar problems if i wanted to go back and fix them i would of done so so if you talk from your ass let me know when your finished. Also im pretty sure a 4 year old couldn't type or even find the internet. So if im 4 then im pretty smart which makes you a dumbass now doesn't it lmao GG

P.S. Hey Mino stop sucking up to daddi to get his hacks lmao
    Actually, I have released every single hack I've found so far (Inf Sprint, ESP, Independently found Inf Ammo/Mag, Partial Godmode)

I'm helping this community and it makes me very angry to see a little noob leecher like you who hasn't done anything except flame needlessly.

------------

Anyways, I think I might work on getting the weapon addresses now.

Thanks
    how do you download it???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wow this went waaaay off topic Just from reading the first page and looking at the last...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashe View Post
    Wow this went waaaay off topic Just from reading the first page and looking at the last...
    I know, Lol I just laugh at these guys just flaming like crazy... make a new thread this one is getting kind of old and smelly...

Thanks
    Soul hey you really need to grow up man your talk out of your ass now so if you wanna get all bitchie over grammar go do it else where thanks. And Mino i know you release your hacks out to public i never said anything to you i was talking about daddi he keeps all of his shit private so he can get the upper hand in the game. But you on the other hand share your stuff and let everyone have the upper hand not just one selfish bitch. But then Mino after telling daddi the truth you started to flame towards me so i did it straight back to you. I think you are not selfish you do release almost all your hacks and i appreciate it alot. Also Soul get a life if you have some much time on your hands to start an argument about grammar im pretty fucking sure you have no life.

Thanks
    cry me a river plox u back street & gtfo

Thanks
    What Does[ MHS ]stand for?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast