Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 252
  1. #1
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598

    NOOB H4X Weapon Mod

    NOOB H4X Weapon Mod






    Features:

    • No Recoil
    • No Spread
    • Super Bullets
    • 100% No-Scope Accuracy
    • Auto Updating (signature scans)


    Virus Scans:



    Credits:

    • Gordon'
    • Gellin
    • Kotentopf
    • mmbob
    • whit
    • freedompeace
    • Departure
    • ᴺᴼᴼᴮ

  2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    anax1 (04-09-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (04-06-2011),boozz (04-20-2011),CAFlames (04-06-2011),cas2222 (04-06-2011),Cocaine Gotti (04-08-2011),cpqdon (04-06-2011),elitenoob77 (04-07-2011),gaving (04-07-2011),Houston (04-07-2011),jmm0122 (04-06-2011),josh666 (04-11-2011),juan_90 (04-11-2011),LeonardoMiguel (05-14-2011),Lonely Tedy Bear (04-20-2011),magna200 (04-18-2011),MarcusAurelius (04-06-2011),martmart002 (04-09-2011),Pieko (04-11-2011),PikaMucha_Itu (04-08-2011),polska159 (04-06-2011),pouplix (04-11-2011),princess16 (04-08-2011),randy_zro (04-06-2011),rockon1997 (04-20-2011),S0aD (04-09-2011),Sketchy (04-20-2011),SkullistE1 (04-06-2011),sniper672 (04-07-2011),ssma (04-20-2011),TastyEggroll (04-06-2011),taytomea (04-08-2011),TeddX (04-07-2011),thechipmyster (04-20-2011),Tony Stark` (04-19-2011),TopplesS (04-15-2011),Toservou (04-07-2011),Turbulence (04-08-2011),yoonjae98 (04-07-2011),®eActiOn (04-09-2011)

  3. #31
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    Put it in your CA folder.
    ca and system32 for 32bit... 64 bit puit it in system32, ca, and syswow64 (err w/e it is)

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CAFlames For This Useful Post:

    deamon23 (04-08-2011),PleaesDial911 (04-06-2011),ssma (04-20-2011)

  5. #32
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullistE1 View Post
    If this has Super Bullets?

    How are we supposed shoot people thru stuff?If we dont know if they are there?
    if their hiding behind boxes or railings so u dont shoot a 1mm thick railing and miss your target o.O

  6. #33
    eatHDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    uhhh what do you press for the menu to pop up? insert, home, delete, etc. help please

    gaah. wish they like poot tutorials with the hacks like teh old days...
    Last edited by eatHDM; 04-06-2011 at 08:38 PM.

  7. #34
    colley619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Raiding your pantry
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullistE1 View Post
    If this has Super Bullets?

    How are we supposed shoot people thru stuff?If we dont know if they are there?
    lets say someones poking their head over a ledge or something.. u can kill them. or if youre shooting someone and they run behind a wall

    Quote Originally Posted by eatHDM View Post
    uhhh what do you press for the menu to pop up? insert, home, delete, etc. help please

    gaah. wish they like poot tutorials with the hacks like teh old days...

    its auto-on. just pop in and play
    [CENTER]~~Your Just Jealous~~ its obvious

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to colley619 For This Useful Post:

    NAZZ309 (04-07-2011)

  9. #35
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by colley619 View Post
    lets say someones poking their head over a ledge or something.. u can kill them. or if youre shooting someone and they run behind a wall




    its auto-on. just pop in and play
    much better when its like that xD

  10. #36
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by colley619 View Post
    lets say someones poking their head over a ledge or something.. u can kill them. or if youre shooting someone and they run behind a wall




    its auto-on. just pop in and play
    Thats my motto

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  11. #37
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    Thats my motto
    You sick bastard o.O jk

  12. #38
    dadegoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Broward County, Florida
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nice, works for me Windows Vista 32-bit

  13. #39
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    aww crashes after 51 games :c

  14. #40
    PleaesDial911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main street
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    ca and system32 for 32bit... 64 bit puit it in system32, ca, and syswow64 (err w/e it is)
    thats what he said

  15. #41
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaesDial911 View Post
    thats what he said
    how the hell do you get that out of what they said. Are you mentally retarded or something?

  16. #42
    PleaesDial911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main street
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
    how the hell do you get that out of what they said. Are you mentally retarded or something?
    for win 7 64 bit users, because it kept crashing. are you retarted because you just sounded one. how did you not get what he said? huh i don't feel like dealing with challenged people.

  17. #43
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaesDial911 View Post
    for win 7 64 bit users, because it kept crashing. are you retarted because you just sounded one. how did you not get what he said? huh i don't feel like dealing with challenged people.
    putting a dll in your windows 32 system is a thats what he said? youre the retarded 1. Go leech some more hacks -_-

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowxeno For This Useful Post:

    kieki4567 (04-06-2011)

  19. #44
    PleaesDial911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main street
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
    putting a dll in your windows 32 system is a thats what he said? youre the retarded 1. Go leech some more hacks -_-
    why do you accuse me of being a leecher, do you have hard evidence of me doing it? nope because i don't and stfu4ffs. people like you have issues.

  20. #45
    kieki4567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Check your pants
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowxeno View Post
    putting a dll in your windows 32 system is a thats what he said? youre the retarded 1. Go leech some more hacks -_-
    That definitely made my day

    Quote Originally Posted by PleaesDial911 View Post
    why do you accuse me of being a leecher, do you have hard evidence of me doing it? nope because i don't and stfu4ffs. people like you have issues.
    4ffs? isn't it FFS. Anyways Get your post count up and you won't be called a leecher later on Havefun with your stay here
    Last edited by kieki4567; 04-06-2011 at 09:59 PM.


    Good Trades: 1
    Bad Trades: 0

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast