Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    megaspeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9

    HOW TO UNLOCK ALL WEAPONS! +GP HACK

    Hi guys, well this was not meant for noobs, also this was not meant for leechers. I will post this in hopes of other people posting their finds also.

    MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A GAME LOBBY!

    1. Start up MHS and connect to Combat Arms (You should know how)

    2. Do a search of your current EXP points. You can find this by clicking your name in the lobby. Lets say you had 123456 EXP points




    3. Do a search of your EXP points, in my case i would search for 123456.

    4. You will likely find anywhere from 1-11 addies, depending on what your current EXP is.

    5. If you have too many addies, play a game and get some more EXP then search, but if you only found like 3 then you can move on to step 6.

    6. Freeze the addresses and then modify the value of them to 1172999

    You will now have ability to buy all weps!

    7. DO NOT ENTER SHOP! Go play a game asoon as you freeze and set the new value.

    8. After the match you should get 7,000 GP.

    ~you may now go into shop~, but if you go into shop you will have to redo everything.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megaspeek For This Useful Post:

    blackpepper (07-31-2008),metroplus (10-19-2014)

  3. #2
    Windshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Already been posted?

    Btw, you dont unlock ALL weapons, you only unlock the Rank ones.

  4. #3
    megaspeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    oh.. sorry then.. im new to this community- didnt know

  5. #4
    viper131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    196
    is this server side?

  6. #5
    megaspeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    yes it is.. i have made about 85,000 today me and my friends play fast rounds of CTF at junk flea and make quick money

  7. #6
    Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    855
    The function that gives you money for a rank up is client side, the actual rank EXP is server side.

  8. #7
    viper131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    196
    whenever i lock then change it changes for a split second then goes back

  9. #8
    Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by viper131 View Post
    whenever i lock then change it changes for a split second then goes back
    Change the refresh rate on the lock.

  10. #9
    viper131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    196
    how do u change the refresh rate??? im new to mhs can u be detailed please

  11. #10
    1vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
    Change the refresh rate on the lock.
    how do i do that and btw how do i know which addy to choose

  12. #11
    viper131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by 1vincent View Post
    how do i do that and btw how do i know which addy to choose
    if u get 1- 11 addies use them all

  13. #12
    aceronem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by megaspeek View Post
    Hi guys, well this was not meant for noobs, also this was not meant for leechers. I will post this in hopes of other people posting their finds also.

    MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A GAME LOBBY!

    1. Start up MHS and connect to Combat Arms (You should know how)

    2. Do a search of your current EXP points. You can find this by clicking your name in the lobby. Lets say you had 123456 EXP points




    3. Do a search of your EXP points, in my case i would search for 123456.

    4. You will likely find anywhere from 1-11 addies, depending on what your current EXP is.

    5. If you have too many addies, play a game and get some more EXP then search, but if you only found like 3 then you can move on to step 6.

    6. Freeze the addresses and then modify the value of them to 1172999

    You will now have ability to buy all weps!

    7. DO NOT ENTER SHOP! Go play a game asoon as you freeze and set the new value.

    8. After the match you should get 7,000 GP.

    ~you may now go into shop~, but if you go into shop you will have to redo everything.
    how to use MHS
    ?

  14. #13
    dustin92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    my exp was 15148 but how do i freeze the addies to chg them to 1172999?

  15. #14
    dseago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i just got MHS but idk how to use it how do i get all the ranked weps? could som1 plz run me thru a tut?

  16. #15
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Inspired
    6 months old...doesnt work


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] ^*.180**Unlock All Weapon Attachments Hack! - Mw2 Hack Team***^
    By ***JAMES*** in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:13 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:19 AM
  3. All weapons hurt hack?
    By iHack in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 07:51 PM
  4. How to buy all the weapons?
    By EyalZamir in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 11:08 PM
  5. here is how to unlock all slots 5-8
    By shadowsecret in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:43 AM

Tags for this Thread