Thread: aimbot lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

aimbot lol

lol i hope some1 willl release a aimbot soon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Everyone, and Anyone who releases an aimbot is not a friend of mine. Aimbot will, yes it will, ruin the game, I have an aimbot that comes packed with the bypass I made (yes I finished my bypass, XD) that can't be patched, will I release it? No! Why? It makes the game too easy and boring for people, why else? because it's a lot of hard work.

If I got payed for ruining a game, I still wouldn't do it.
    \

Aimbot doesn't RUIN a game. Aimbot DOES make a game seem boring after a while. but no releasing an aimbot will not kill the game. What kills the game is the morons who are using all this shit like OPK and Super jump.(sort of features that the vip hack comes with hmmm *scratch chin*) its really really really really really annoying when some noob is standing in one spot and killing you no matter where you are. Tts idiots who ruin the games not hacks: (long rant to follow)

I bot in some games (i mean shit i am in a freaken botting CLAN!) does it ruin it for me? no! simply because i don't do it 24/7 and if i am on a "legit" server i can mask it well enough to not freaken stick out even if i am top fragger... its idiots who ruin the games not hacks: the hacks i have that are punkfucker undetected (too bad not PB-screenshot proof otherwise i would use them in a scrim or something :\ ) and are almost one of a kind (one of them i only know 3 other people who have it and 2nd one is also private but not sure to what extent...may be 20-30?) eather of these are easy enough to mask but then if you go place like nC hacks there are bought for 2 reasons: 1) cheating in leagues-hence the reason why i quit playing "legit" and join a botting clan. Scrims and Leagues in Wolf:ET are so pointless now when every other person has a hack that has a human aim thats impossible to distinguish. (No Ive actually tried-my friend loaded his priv hack and i swear i wouldn't be able to tell the difference)-this is the kind of shit that KILLS games. This is why Wolf:ET is finally starting to die out-its an old game but its been very popular all these years.
    2) Just simple Raging.

But my point is: Idiots kill the games not the hacks that are made for them.

Thanks
    nooo vac hack is the game ruiner!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blah View Post

Aimbot doesn't RUIN a game. Aimbot DOES make a game seem boring after a while. but no releasing an aimbot will not kill the game. What kills the game is the morons who are using all this shit like OPK and Super jump.(sort of features that the vip hack comes with hmmm *scratch chin*) its really really really really really annoying when some noob is standing in one spot and killing you no matter where you are. Tts idiots who ruin the games not hacks: (long rant to follow)

I bot in some games (i mean shit i am in a freaken botting CLAN!) does it ruin it for me? no! simply because i don't do it 24/7 and if i am on a "legit" server i can mask it well enough to not freaken stick out even if i am top fragger... its idiots who ruin the games not hacks: the hacks i have that are punkfucker undetected (too bad not PB-screenshot proof otherwise i would use them in a scrim or something : ) and are almost one of a kind (one of them i only know 3 other people who have it and 2nd one is also private but not sure to what extent...may be 20-30?) eather of these are easy enough to mask but then if you go place like nC hacks there are bought for 2 reasons: 1) cheating in leagues-hence the reason why i quit playing "legit" and join a botting clan. Scrims and Leagues in Wolf:ET are so pointless now when every other person has a hack that has a human aim thats impossible to distinguish. (No Ive actually tried-my friend loaded his priv hack and i swear i wouldn't be able to tell the difference)-this is the kind of shit that KILLS games. This is why Wolf:ET is finally starting to die out-its an old game but its been very popular all these years.
    2) Just simple Raging.

Personally I Don't Think Anyone Could Have Said It Better.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    Everyone, and Anyone who releases an aimbot is not a friend of mine. Aimbot will, yes it will, ruin the game, I have an aimbot that comes packed with the bypass I made (yes I finished my bypass, XD) that can't be patched, will I release it? No! Why? It makes the game too easy and boring for people, why else? because it's a lot of hard work.

If I got payed for ruining a game, I still wouldn't do it.
    ROFL and OPK and all the other haxs dont???????

Thanks
    I disagree I do think any and all hacks ruin the game, and the idiots using them. It may not ruin it for you since well you're hacking, but to legit players it does. Why play when you're just gonna get hacked and owned. Vac, super jump, speed hack do take these things to a new level, but none the less the other hacks are still bad. And like others said.. Vac already ruined this game... which is public.. Aimbot doesn't even come close to that.

I just wish these f2p games would make the host the host.. Were I could boot anybody anytime I want just like the old rogue spear game.. It was one of my favorites just because of the hosting system, and it didn't take a super connection/computer, and you didn't have to rent a server just to host a game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
    I'm not sure about releasing it now. Because I SHARE something, and everybody goes and calls me a hypocrite.

I can't imagine how horrible they will treat me if I release aimbot.
    Lol, release it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by blah View Post

I bot in some games (i mean shit i am in a freaken botting CLAN!) does it ruin it for me? no! simply because i don't do it 24/7 and if i am on a "legit" server i can mask it well enough to not freaken stick out even if i am top fragger... its idiots who ruin the games not hacks: the hacks i have that are punkfucker undetected (too bad not PB-screenshot proof otherwise i would use them in a scrim or something : ) and are almost one of a kind (one of them i only know 3 other people who have it and 2nd one is also private but not sure to what extent...may be 20-30?) eather of these are easy enough to mask but then if you go place like nC hacks there are bought for 2 reasons: 1) cheating in leagues-hence the reason why i quit playing "legit" and join a botting clan. Scrims and Leagues in Wolf:ET are so pointless now when every other person has a hack that has a human aim thats impossible to distinguish. (No Ive actually tried-my friend loaded his priv hack and i swear i wouldn't be able to tell the difference)-this is the kind of shit that KILLS games. This is why Wolf:ET is finally starting to die out-its an old game but its been very popular all these years.
    2) Just simple Raging.

TLDR.
    [message to short]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123