Okay, searched the stickies and didn't find this, so here.
Full step by step tutorial.
UCE Method :
1. Open UP UCE.
2. Open Combat Arms.
4. Go to the Shop.
5. Select the ''BODY'' tab, near the top left corner of your screen once you're in the shop.
6. Go to the Vests tab, on the right side of your screen near the middle, but a bit above.
7. Now you will see some Vests.
8. Buy the Light Vest, and put it on.
9. Now, alt-tab to your UCE.
10. Press the little computer icon in the top left corner.
11. Press process watcher in the new window (its near the bottom right).
12. Double click Engine.exe
13. Now you will start scanning. Scan for the value of speed the light vest adds, in 4 bytes at Exact Value.
14. Now, alt-tab back to your game.
15. Click your light vest in your inventory, and press Unequip.
16. Now alt-tab back to your UCE.
17. Search the value 0 at 4 byte search & exact value, and press NEXT SCAN.
18. Now alt tab back to the game, and put on the light vest again.
19. Now, scan for the value of how much speed your light vest adds and press NEXT SCAN.
20. Once again, scan for the value @ 4 bytes with exact value.
21. Now take it off again, and alt-tab back to your UCE.
22. Scan for 0 @ 4 bytes again, and don't forget to press NEXT SCAN.
Basically you repeat the steps above for taking it off and scanning 0 then putting it on and scanning the speed again.
Eventually you end up with 1~4 addresses. Add all those, and change the speed to something like 50. Don't go overboard, or it will be uncontrollable.
P.S : At any time, if you mess up, your UCE should support "Undo Scan", so you should be able to undo the scan and go back to the same results.
MHS METHOD :
For this, you will be required to have already run the game with the bypass. There's already 50 tutorials on how to do this around the forum, so go search.
1. Do the same thing as the UCE method up to step 8.
2. Now alt tab and attach your MHS to Engine.exe
3. Now, click the SINGLE magnifying glass, and you will scan for UNSIGNED LONG with the value of the speed the light vest adds.
4. Now, alt tab to your game and take off the vest.
5. Now double-click the DOUBLE MAGNIFYING GLASS.
6. Now put in 0 for the value, and press search.
7. Now alt tab back to the game.
8. Put on the light vest once again.
9. Now alt tab back to MHS.
10. Again, press the DOUBLE magnifying glass.
11. Now scan for the speed that the light vest adds.
From there on, repeat the whole process of taking it off & scanning 0, and putting it on & scanning the speed it adds.
Eventually , you'll be left with 1~5 addresses or so.
Add all those to your list, and SHAZAAM. You can edit your speed now.
Feel free to change it to any # you wish. But don't go overboard and put 200 or something, I think it'll be way too uncontrollable.