Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation Combat Arms Going On The Path Of Self-Destruction?

I opened this thread discussing if CA was going to turn into another WR . Infested with hackers , Admins that don't do shit , and retarded players that can't speak correct english.

I mean c'mon . Harold bypassed the new HS in like 30 minutes, and most of which was bathroom breaks? Lol..good job for him and I'm sure it helped tons of us "leechers" as they call us. But I don't want to see another game get effed up as bad as WR did. Otherwise I'm going to have to find another FPS that only the people that pay get what they should get cause otherwise it'll be infected in a matter of weeks, just as Combat Arms has. 40,000+ combat arms hackers atm.

Hackers---><----Combat Arms
    Last edited by KakashiRock; 08-07-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
    But if your really good you can make a D3D hack. D:
    yea but only a few ppl here kno how to do tat
    itd get rid of a lot of choob hackers

i like being a hacker, its more than just wat ppl think it is,,, to me, being a hacker means:
    u take something and push its rules(capabilities) to the limits
    and try to give urself an advantage

im still developing a hack for the real world, ahahah
    <(banana?)

PS: read my name backwards...

Thanks
    yeah i think im going to turn my opk into a private hack soon, so u better get it while u can, lol, opk is just too much for public

and hacks to me: if ur using sum1 elses, thrs no point
    ur making them: i thinks its fair that u can use them, lol, u dont see many others making these, i made them, i deserve to use them :P
    but opk is too far, lol

edit: and i DEFINATELY AGREE WITH GUDSOLDIER, a game with no alt+tab wuld work great, but u culd still click windows, lol, ppl will find ways around it gudsoldier tho, but only a few wuld making much muh less hackers besides the ppl making d3d hacks
    Last edited by usabball7; 08-08-2008 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks
    i think if were to make money off CA as the company who owns the rights (charging people to play) then i'd hire hackers to play about with the game, similar to beta testers to make it as hack-proof as possible. i know it wont be 100% but it'll be a lot harder to hack. since i dont own the CA rights, hack on!

Thanks
    Arun, the reason they don't cheat or hack in the Korean version is because Koreans don't need to cheat to win. Koreans are naturally good >_<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    well thats kinda true semmliss they are good. because they spend more then 10 hours a day on a game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Combat ams will nvr shut down...instead they will only get stronger the more we hack. If u hack on maple you should kno this..
    Every time we use/realease hacks they get the knowledge... to fix it..
    They have pro software and programing engineers..were just kids
    But the more u realsease hacks the more most leechers will wanna make new hacks. Its like all the pros at this age are realeasing hacks...but when they stop its the leechers turn to go out there and thannk them for what they did. Thats why think its good to realease hacks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Arun, the reason they don't cheat or hack in the Korean version is because Koreans don't need to cheat to win. Koreans are naturally good >_<
    yesthat but not only that >.>

because there is a good challenge too not like wr international man i mean all "good" players leave difficult rooms and we only play againts "noobs"

theres also that gameguard is doing a great job on korean war rock ^^

except for uces ^^

Thanks
    well i know CA isnt right now WR was on its way but i saw a major decress of hackers and RS is dead soz xD

Thanks
    One there is a patch all of this will be patched.Then well find more hacks AND I HOPE IT WILL NOT GET RELEASED SO THIS SHIT WONT HAPPEN!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skittlznick2 View Post
    One there is a patch all of this will be patched.Then well find more hacks AND I HOPE IT WILL NOT GET RELEASED SO THIS SHIT WONT HAPPEN!
    One day there will be a patch to fix the hacking issues. Just like Maplestory, although we cant exactly say that the hacking issues are "fixed' for there are still hackers every now and then, but it is definately occuring less often. Combat Arm's will also have its day but for now, they cant do anything .

(yay first post)

Thanks

i think, that most people who hack on ca use chams or something like that. I haven't come across alot of ppl who use speed hacks, jump hacks or whatever. and the ppl i have come across just leave. Nexons prob going to fix the problem , theyve got alot of games on the internet so they probably know what to do, while warrock is really close to open source , and its an old game . everyone shouldnt forget , ca is still fairly new compared to cs or wr , so even though we can hack now , nexon will probably figure out a way to stop the hacks. CA looks like its going to become something like soldier front in a couple of months/ 1 year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12