Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    d7x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9

    [Tutorial] Left-Right spread gone

    Set up MHS/CE to make these hotkeys:

    Increased Value -> +
    Decreased Value -> -

    Load up CA and go into a game. Tick 'Fast Scan'.
    1.) Start a Unknown Initial Value
    2.) Shoot, while shooting press the + sign.
    3.) Stop Shooting, when reset press - sign.

    Rinse and repeat.

    Once you start narrowing the values down to around >50 look for values that are 0.

    I got around (5) 0 values. Freeze all of these 0 values and check in-game when shooting that the bullets only go up-down.

    There should be a green address that is at 0 as well. That address seems to do most of the left-right while a few others provide more alignment. (Atleast I got that one).

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to d7x For This Useful Post:

    Dalris (08-13-2008),HackTheGame (08-08-2008),Marsicano (08-08-2008),punnkinhead (08-24-2008)

  3. #2
    usabball7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    106
    nice tut, think thats pretty good

  4. #3
    Marsicano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by d7x View Post
    Set up MHS/CE to make these hotkeys:

    Increased Value -> +
    Decreased Value -> -

    Load up CA and go into a game. Tick 'Fast Scan'.
    1.) Start a Unknown Initial Value
    2.) Shoot, while shooting press the + sign.
    3.) Stop Shooting, when reset press - sign.

    Rinse and repeat.

    Once you start narrowing the values down to around >50 look for values that are 0.

    I got around (5) 0 values. Freeze all of these 0 values and check in-game when shooting that the bullets only go up-down.

    There should be a green address that is at 0 as well. That address seems to do most of the left-right while a few others provide more alignment. (Atleast I got that one).
    "When reset" you mean reloading?

  5. #4
    d7x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    When the crosshair resets to normal. You can shoot in short bursts as long as your search gets done when you fire.

  6. #5
    Marsicano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Ok, I will try doing this.

  7. #6
    HackTheGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Amused
    Very Nice.
    Ill Try It Later...
    Thanks Man...

  8. #7
    Marsicano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I did it, now my gun keep shooting alone
    hahaha

  9. #8
    usabball7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsicano View Post
    I did it, now my gun keep shooting alone
    hahaha
    u mean it works?

  10. #9
    Marsicano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by usabball7 View Post
    u mean it works?
    It works, but my gun keep firing alone :X

    my adresses are this

    0112EA20
    026C6768
    026D6804
    026D6AB4
    026D6ABC
    6D39D84C

    Can you post ur adresses d7x?

  11. #10
    d7x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    02866804
    0B7EA544
    0B7A03B8
    0B7EAA54
    02856768
    0B7A03B8
    02866808

    First/Bottom ones are green.

  12. #11
    Marsicano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    371
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by d7x View Post
    02866804
    0B7EA544
    0B7A03B8
    0B7EAA54
    02856768
    0B7A03B8
    02866808

    First/Bottom ones are green.
    I got 4 green and 2 blacks
    but different adresses...

    I wil try redo this.

  13. #12
    d7x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    0B7EA544 results in my crosshair resetting back to smallest level when shooting.

  14. #13
    Debugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Data-type is Unsigned-Long?

  15. #14
    usabball7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    106
    well i'll test this tomorro, hope it works and i get what u got

  16. #15
    cordobez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i'll try it, i'm just wondering if those addresses are fixed or if they change on every new game you start..

    EDIT:

    i have a problem with mhs, hotkeys arn't working for me, neither on windowed or full screen mode
    Last edited by cordobez; 08-08-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial]How to spread with Apex DC++
    By House in forum Exploits
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:32 PM
  2. actions for left, up, down, right
    By CainFool in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 02:06 PM
  3. Trying to right to memory with an old tutorial.
    By ExemptAK in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 05:53 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 10:32 PM
  5. [Discussion] Which do you prefer?Left or Right?
    By samsara in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 09:53 AM

Tags for this Thread