Thread: Tiny XP

Thanks

Tiny XP

Hey guys i know this is way off topic but awhile ago i read one of Daddyi's threads he he was telling people how to make there games run faster on your pc. Well he said something about Tiny XP this modified version of XP is suppose to be faster then the normal XP. I wanted to ask a few questions about this Tiny XP because im on my shitty pc right now it has 256 RAM, 40GB HD, 1300MHz(1.3GHz), 5500FX GeForce GFX card(256MB),XP SP1. So this pc is really slow i wanted to play combat arms on it though so i can power level myself :P or make help find hacks (you know make my own room). So i wanted to ask can someone please give me a think to Tiny XP the full version with every thing in it. Also do you have to register this version of XP with a key or no? Thanks for reading Daddyi please give me a link where you got your thanks man ive looked all over the internet but i don't want get a bad version with not all the stuff i need thanks again!!!

Thanks
    1. Go to a torrent site, as it's illegal, you will see why in point 2
    2. It has a key built in, and *should* be able to do windows updates.

I reccomend getting TinyServer2003, it's Windows Server 2003 [which is already better at running stuff than XP] but with a bunch of stuff taken out that's useless, and a bunch of drivers put in too.

Thanks
    iSecks hey thanks i know it illegal but isn't it easy to get caught because of the windows updates. Anyways can you give me think please and thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ploxide View Post
    iSecks hey thanks i know it illegal but isn't it easy to get caught because of the windows updates. Anyways can you give me think please and thank you!
    I won't give you any direct links to illegal software, as it's illegal to do so. But I suppose it's just as likely to get caught as if you have any other pirated copy of windows. I don't see why M$ would specifically target tinyxp users, as I'm sure plenty of tinyxp users have a legit copy of windows, but use tinyxp so their computer runs faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i had tiny xp
    its shit i had some problems installing drivers on it and it also messed up my internet counld not find network conection as it says
    it a pain in the ass

i got black xp SP3 running on my pc right now never got caught using it for like an year now its a good OS! + less memory usage to

you can always go on a torrent site or a warez site and download an OS
    no duh! its illegal but people still do it
    so what can i say

Thanks
    i have used micro xp tiney xp gamer xp alot of them and i find that gamer xp is the best 32 mb of ram and u can make it less than that if u close the explorer.exe!!in shore if i were u id look into over clocking and buying some ram!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i had tiny xp
    its shit i had some problems installing drivers on it and it also messed up my internet counld not find network conection as it says
    it a pain in the ass

i got black xp SP3 running on my pc right now never got caught using it for like an year now its a good OS! + less memory usage to

you can always go on a torrent site or a warez site and download an OS
    no duh! its illegal but people still do it
    so what can i say
    I know people still do it, but I don't want to get in trouble/get mpgh in trouble for posting links that could be found in ~30 seconds of searching. I'm running XP ICE Reloaded 3.0.1, just reformatted last week, haven't had any problems so far. I <3 how it installs firefox automatically. No need to run IE ever.

Thanks
    i installed tinyxp like 5 days ago did the minimum install works great and only takes like 40mb of process runs way faster..get tinxp rev09 since its the latest one..u dont have to reformat if u dont want u can just install tinyxp and it will ask u to delete over the xp u have already so u dont lose any of your files...i like it

Thanks
    llnull im not going to buy new shit for my old pc i got a new pc with good specs :P i just wanna run CA on my shitty pc for doing stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    since this has nothing to with combat arms i was going to close this