Thread: need help

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    j4ck4ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    need help

    if some1 could add j4ck4ss101 to xfire & walk me through some of the hacking programs cuz i cant seem 2 get em 2 work
    srry if this is the wrong section or something
    im just UNBLIEVEABLY desperate cuz my KDR went 2 hell after having to go afk in 140 kill 1v1
    PARENTS SUCK!

  2. #2
    viperfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    980
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ck4ss View Post
    if some1 could add j4ck4ss101 to xfire & walk me through some of the hacking programs cuz i cant seem 2 get em 2 work
    srry if this is the wrong section or something
    im just UNBLIEVEABLY desperate cuz my KDR went 2 hell after having to go afk in 140 kill 1v1
    PARENTS SUCK!
    LMAO, why didnt u close the game?

    and search around, theres instructions and lots of help guides...

  3. #3
    j4ck4ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    i cant have the net open while running CA
    could u maybe help me?

  4. #4
    Rico760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    get team viewer and ask that one guy

  5. #5
    j4ck4ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    cant download teamviewer
    my mom would FREAK if she found something like that on here
    heres how it would go
    my mom"wtf is this????"
    me"teamviewer"
    my mom"i sed wtf is it!!!!!"
    me"its a fking program that lets people access the pc without actually being here r joo happy now???"
    my mom(real pissed)"DELETE THIS P.O.S. RIGHT NOW!!!"
    and thats what would happen

  6. #6
    viperfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    980
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ck4ss View Post
    cant download teamviewer
    my mom would FREAK if she found something like that on here
    heres how it would go
    my mom"wtf is this????"
    me"teamviewer"
    my mom"i sed wtf is it!!!!!"
    me"its a fking program that lets people access the pc without actually being here r joo happy now???"
    my mom(real pissed)"DELETE THIS P.O.S. RIGHT NOW!!!"
    and thats what would happen
    Rename it to Microsoft Word.

  7. #7
    j4ck4ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    ha-ha-ha very funny
    my mom isnt that stupid shed be all like
    since when do u use microsoft word??
    cuz i just use notepad alot
    so that aint ganna fly dude
    viper do u have xfire cuz i could rly use some help

  8. #8
    viperfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    980
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ck4ss View Post
    ha-ha-ha very funny
    my mom isnt that stupid shed be all like
    since when do u use microsoft word??
    cuz i just use notepad alot
    so that aint ganna fly dude
    viper do u have xfire cuz i could rly use some help
    Nope, i dont have time to type alot of shit.
    Plus if its not working now, try it l8er.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need Help
    By shane11 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:29 AM
  2. [Help Request] Need help finding a Vindictus injector
    By VpChris in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
  3. [Help Request] need help with mod
    By .:MUS1CFR34K:. in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 01:40 PM
  4. [Help Request] I need help~~!!!!
    By c834606877 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 02:12 AM
  5. [Help Request] need help with modding
    By BayBee Alyn in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:06 PM