1. Open Combat Arms with bypass (obvious step)
2. Join a game (you have to join, or else MHS wont find the address for your ingame name)
3. Leave the game.
4. Go to MHS, select "Engine.exe", and then go to Search->String Search
5. Put your name there and search. Some addresses will be found (around 7 here, always).
6. Now select all addresses, right click on them, Modify Selected, and change your name to anything you want.
If you want to have the GM Status Put [GM] at the start of your name. After that, Lock the addresses.
7. Go back to game (join the game again, or any game you want, feel free to change servers...) and enjoy your spoofed nick name.
While in the lobby, you and everybody will still see your name, but while in game, they will see your spoofed name. You can cheat and never get caught... if they take a screenshot of your char, they will see the spoofed name, not yours.
If you say something in game, your REAL name will appear.
PS: newbies who dont know how to do a string search -> get out.
I dont know if anyone else discovered this bug.. I did it by myself and I didnt see it posted here.
TIP: if you are smart, you can try to ban anyone using this. Spoof your targets name, do some hacker stuff and let others take screenshots.
Credits; fabiohk, woody77 (for GM status)
Press the Thanks ! button.