- download the hack
- put all the files into one folder
- drag BlackCipher.dll onto Black Cipher.exe
- Combat Arms should start automatically and inject as well
- if not, drag BlackCipher.dll onto N-Jector[OLD].exe
- the command prompt will tell you to start Combat Arms manually
- you can drag any hack onto either of the injectors too
- some hacks will be disabled in lobby,you cannot turn them on until you are in game. this is done to prevent DC. so just open the menu ingame and turn on all the hacks you want. the 'crashing prone' hacks will automatically turn themselves off in lobby so you don't need to worry about turning off things.
how byte cipher works
byte cipher will not make a detected hack from months ago work. byte cipher just adds a random random number bytes to the EOF of the .dll hack. an example is Crash's JA v1.0, after ciphering it, the hack works again. same goes for depature's hotkey hacks. eventually, black cipher will become detected so at that time you will be able to use the byte cipher to make it work.