Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 520
  1. #1
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    JA v1.3.5 Combat Arms Hack - Temporary JA

    This ja is temporary ja until my ja gets updated to v1.4 ja



    Same ja as before.

    THE AIMBOT KEY IS MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON OR ALT WHICHEVER JA YOU PREFER KKKK

    JANS :

    JAHEAUHAEUHUAE

    Other ja and considerations :
    @mmbob
    @IcySeal
    @AVGN
    @SmartAlley / Anderson

    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 05-19-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Adding 'Release' prefix

  2. The Following 137 Users Say Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post:

    1234567890-= (05-19-2011),90teto (05-18-2011),abou01 (05-18-2011),Abraham (05-18-2011),absynthe420 (05-18-2011),AceKill3r (05-19-2011),Akk12 (05-19-2011),akshatapt (05-19-2011),Alec Cheng II (05-18-2011),AnimeArts (05-20-2011),aronte12 (05-19-2011),asdfgas (05-18-2011),asuzuki21 (05-20-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (05-18-2011),azns (05-18-2011),bigdorito (05-19-2011),Biggboi16 (05-19-2011),black_dahlia (05-19-2011),boboben1 (05-18-2011),boievo (05-19-2011),bontage (05-19-2011),Bountymage (05-19-2011),budman78 (05-19-2011),bullshark37 (05-18-2011),Cal (05-19-2011),cas2222 (05-18-2011),Cod4pwner (05-18-2011),counter1121 (05-19-2011),CriticalPencil (05-19-2011),CycoCrisis (05-19-2011),damienq (05-19-2011),DannyIzHere (05-18-2011),dannymoran (05-19-2011),danourman (05-18-2011),Death751 (05-18-2011),demelo1 (05-19-2011),[MPGH]Disturbed (05-18-2011),ditdadi3 (05-19-2011),dzro (05-18-2011),ericv847 (05-18-2011),feofeo (05-19-2011),Ferbylvl45 (05-18-2011),fet (05-19-2011),FrogIsHam (05-19-2011),fuckmegood (05-19-2011),gamerboy667 (05-19-2011),GI-mark (05-18-2011),Hakkar55 (05-18-2011),haley (05-18-2011),hammer8232 (04-29-2012),hanspirot (05-19-2011),IDK U (05-19-2011),ihackxbx (04-06-2013),iliketurtles1 (05-18-2011),Insomni (05-18-2011),isboset_116 (05-19-2011),iUndead (05-18-2011),I_Fart_Rainbows_Hehe (05-19-2011),j1mb0b (05-19-2011),jederfyer (05-19-2011),jerty000 (05-18-2011),jewbele (05-18-2011),jidabug23 (05-18-2011),jkster (05-19-2011),jose251 (05-19-2011),Jousedavid (05-19-2011),kamerino1 (05-19-2011),kevinqc (05-19-2011),killakid'sBakUpAcc (05-18-2011),killbunny51 (05-19-2011),Killer-K (05-18-2011),kingster626 (05-20-2011),kobe2442 (05-18-2011),Lady GaGa (05-18-2011),lapie (05-19-2011),legit4ever (05-18-2011),Lettuce1986 (05-18-2011),lighterfan2009 (05-19-2011),LiL Mikko (05-18-2011),lmfao12345 (05-19-2011),Lmsjr1234 (05-18-2011),lolman071 (05-19-2011),lols1 (05-18-2011),Lonely Tedy Bear (05-19-2011),Lunatic (05-18-2011),Madness6 (05-20-2011),Magemasta (05-18-2011),Meify (05-19-2011),meischtro (05-19-2011),memo-torres (05-19-2011),Monsters123 (05-20-2011),Nemisis530 (05-19-2011),noobhackcat (05-19-2011),nxkun (05-19-2011),ogkush317 (05-18-2011),oldscratch (05-19-2011),Pendo (05-18-2011),Physcadelic (05-19-2011),playerxero (05-18-2011),prorouge (05-18-2011),Raftor1001 (05-19-2011),rburnsie94 (05-19-2011),rolbert (05-19-2011),sargon11 (05-21-2011),satansdecendant (05-19-2011),SDC89 (05-19-2011),sk8mark11 (05-19-2011),Slayer_MK (05-18-2011),SmartAlley (05-18-2011),speedforyou (05-18-2011),Steve Aoki™ (05-19-2011),striker1010 (05-19-2011),Synns (05-19-2011),TACOMAN! (05-19-2011),tazna1293 (05-18-2011),themaster98 (05-19-2011),thepure46 (11-25-2012),thunda4life (05-18-2011),TimetoDie12 (05-19-2011),tommiexd (05-18-2011),Assistive (05-19-2011),truc58 (05-18-2011),TSWVStudios (05-18-2011),warlords (05-19-2011),Weird. (05-19-2011),whathedo69 (05-18-2011),wisam12 (05-18-2011),WOLFPACK X69X (05-19-2011),Xarrofice (05-19-2011),xGolani (05-18-2011),xWazzu (05-19-2011),XXNI9HTM4REXX (05-19-2011),[MPGH]YellowFever (05-19-2011),yodaliketaco (05-18-2011),Zeranon (05-18-2011),zxunknownxz (05-18-2011),[D]ark (05-19-2011)

  3. #361
    noobhackcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    354
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0b View Post
    Actually, the screenshot in the first post shows all the features. I think the only things it is missing that are popular are ghost mode and telekill, but i don't use those often anyway.

    ghost mode, adjustable rapid fire, targeted aimbot, adjustable superjump, and a 1.5x speed hack are all this hack needs to be perfect
    Cbl Clean (shockingly)
    more than 9mbps up and down (yes 9mbps up) with 10ms ping and 1ms jitter... for only 30 dollars a month.

    its possible

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to noobhackcat For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-19-2011)

  5. #362
    GeneralA1879's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how do u use it

  6. #363
    j1mb0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by spenser507 View Post
    1 more thing lol im new at hacking btw how do i keep my self from being banned?
    Be smart about it, don't be obvious. Don't go overboard, and get 30-1 per match, it's a red flag. Just play smart, and start out using the basics, like aim correction and chams. play around a little with the others, but make sure to do it discreetly. Those who hack in obvious ways are the ones that cause Nexon to keep the silent patches coming so often.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j1mb0b For This Useful Post:

    Crash (05-19-2011),NOOB (06-19-2011)

  8. #364
    spenser507's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0b View Post
    Be smart about it, don't be obvious. Don't go overboard, and get 30-1 per match, it's a red flag. Just play smart, and start out using the basics, like aim correction and chams. play around a little with the others, but make sure to do it discreetly. Those who hack in obvious ways are the ones that cause Nexon to keep the silent patches coming so often.
    so why hasnt nexon like hacked this site and shut it down there prolly rich with them nx buyers jw cuz ive seen sites get shut down because of these amount of hacks updateing so much

  9. #365
    j1mb0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralA1879 View Post
    how do u use it
    Simply inject the hack with one of the many injectors found here

    Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    and once in game press insert. If it injects, and the game doesn't crash, and insert doesn't bring the menu up, then look back through this topic to find how to cipher the .dll.

    once you hit insert and the menu appears, just use your directional arrows to navigate and enable/disable the various features you want to use.

    good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by spenser507 View Post
    so why hasnt nexon like hacked this site and shut it down there prolly rich with them nx buyers jw cuz ive seen sites get shut down because of these amount of hacks updateing so much
    who knows. lol. just be thankful they haven't. Plus, this site doesn't have near as many ass-hats or nubs on it as some of the others.

    Quote Originally Posted by noobhackcat View Post
    ghost mode, adjustable rapid fire, targeted aimbot, adjustable superjump, and a 1.5x speed hack are all this hack needs to be perfect
    true, but to be honest I think a lot of the people that use pubs simply use them for chams and no recoil/ no sway. The others are just icing on the cake, and too obvious for most people. Plus, with all those in addition to what is offered may quantify this hack as a VIP. LOL
    Last edited by j1mb0b; 05-19-2011 at 06:03 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j1mb0b For This Useful Post:

    Crash (05-19-2011),NOOB (06-19-2011)

  11. #366
    spenser507's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0b View Post
    Simply inject the hack with one of the many injectors found here

    Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    and once in game press insert. If it injects, and the game doesn't crash, and insert doesn't bring the menu up, then look back through this topic to find how to cipher the .dll.

    once you hit insert and the menu appears, just use your directional arrows to navigate and enable/disable the various features you want to use.

    good luck



    who knows. lol. just be thankful they haven't. Plus, this site doesn't have near as many ass-hats or nubs on it as some of the others.



    true, but to be honest I think a lot of the people that use pubs simply use them for chams and no recoil/ no sway. The others are just icing on the cake, and too obvious for most people. Plus, with all those in addition to what is offered may quantify this hack as a VIP. LOL

    omg... now it says it cant find a runtime version of byte chiper .. why does it say that when i click it

  12. #367
    j1mb0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by spenser507 View Post
    omg... now it says it cant find a runtime version of byte chiper .. why does it say that when i click it
    not sure, possibly it changed something minute while downloading .net framework. try to re-download it and see if that fixes the problem.

  13. #368
    burstofsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by truc58 View Post
    yo if u disable ur anti virus u can get easy virus lol
    u only get easy viruses if u download files without checking them first or by clicking on things that you shouldn't be clicking. if you don't do any of that you can run fine without antivirus
    So fly i don't need wings

  14. #369
    GeneralA1879's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thank you hope it works too

  15. #370
    j1mb0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by burstofsunshine View Post
    u only get easy viruses if u download files without checking them first or by clicking on things that you shouldn't be clicking. if you don't do any of that you can run fine without antivirus
    very true. This site is STRICTLY monitored to stop that sort of thing from happening. All of the relases and downloads from this site are required to provide virus scans, so you normally have nothing to worry about from MPGH. An alternate suggestion is to go into your AV and make sure that the hack and injector you're using is placed into exceptions, then you don't have to worry about turning it off.
    Last edited by j1mb0b; 05-19-2011 at 06:12 PM.

  16. #371
    spenser507's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0b View Post
    very true. This site is STRICTLY monitored to stop that sort of thing from happening. All of the relases and downloads from this site are required to provide virus scans, so you normally have nothing to worry about from MPGH. An alternate suggestion is to go into your AV and make sure that the hack and injector you're using is placed into exceptions, then you don't have to worry about turning it off.
    This might take awhile to fix my .Net lol

  17. #372
    Bryan?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cananda
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    Doesnt work For 32 Bit

  18. #373
    j1mb0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by spenser507 View Post
    This might take awhile to fix my .Net lol
    Good luck! But .net is a good thing to have in any case, as so many hacks recently require it to function properly. So you won't be sorry you downloaded it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan? View Post
    Doesnt work For 32 Bit
    which OS are you using? I have XP and Vista 32-bit on 2 separate PC's, and it works flawlessly on both, I just had to use Byte Cipher first.

  19. #374
    spenser507's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0b View Post
    very true. This site is STRICTLY monitored to stop that sort of thing from happening. All of the relases and downloads from this site are required to provide virus scans, so you normally have nothing to worry about from MPGH. An alternate suggestion is to go into your AV and make sure that the hack and injector you're using is placed into exceptions, then you don't have to worry about turning it off.
    whats ur ca name i wanna add you ;}

  20. #375
    [KING]Demon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Where You Dont =]
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ^^ /off topic.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast