Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #1
    usabball7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    106

    [Notice]All Bypasses Are Patched

    as title says, every bypass is patched

    i even tried 2.0 just incase, it doesnt work, when you get to login screen, close CA...

    edit: figured out problem, go to ur hshield folder, they placed another HSUpdate.exe in thr, change the name of that also... but u will still get failed to update protection modules when running bypass then...
    Last edited by usabball7; 08-22-2008 at 10:03 AM.

    ^I made this^ pivot animator

  2. #46
    rawr317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    90
    haha, you guys just got fucked.

    Private hacks ftw.

  3. #47
    nighthawk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    <3 Dave&Arun
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    exactly hyperion everyone needs to stop asking harold he wont do it and i hope he doesnt because most of you already ruined this game every game i go into i see a vac hack or a superjumper and half of you guys are leechers so STOP asking for a bypass just pay for VIP.





    or wait for nighty to come out with somthing^^

  4. #48
    kill3r4lyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    the VIP hackers still arent fair either cuz they have all that godmode and crap.....b4 the patch all i used were chams superjump and inf. stamina

  5. #49
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk3 View Post
    exactly hyperion everyone needs to stop asking harold he wont do it and i hope he doesnt because most of you already ruined this game every game i go into i see a vac hack or a superjumper and half of you guys are leechers so STOP asking for a bypass just apy for VIP
    It's way more than half. Approximately 97%.

  6. #50
    swiftboy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the World Wide Web
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    The problem was that who ever released the vac and super jump wasn't thinking correctly for some reason during the release period. stupid things like that out in the public's eyes are like taking candy away from a baby.

    Ill admit, my post count is very low considering my join date. however my computer was hit with a huge virus and I have too many important files that i needed to save; just got it running this morning.

    On a second note, I am willing to learn how to create bypasses and create hacks, I have some previous knowledge of hacking with other MMORPG's but I'm not familiar with hack shield at all nor combat arms. If some one is willing to take me under their wing and help me out, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

  7. #51
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by kill3r4lyf View Post
    the VIP hackers still arent fair either cuz they have all that godmode and crap.....b4 the patch all i used were chams superjump and inf. stamina
    And people like Dave need money. If all that our VIP services offered were the same hacks that can be accessible to the public, why would anyone want to pay?

  8. #52
    kill3r4lyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    i have knowledge in hacking too but not with PC games...i used to create hacks for my PSP and PS2 games until i made 1 mistake with PSP and it bricked(broke,powers on but you dont see anything). and i eventually got bored of PS2

  9. #53
    kill3r4lyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    And people like Dave need money. If all that our VIP services offered were the same hacks that can be accessible to the public, why would anyone want to pay?
    yea i know that but still its not cool....i especially hate godmode OPKers. but i mean there has to be a way to make money

  10. #54
    shnap_Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    i can make my own and i just did soo....im testing and no it isnt being released its staying private because u guys r leachers..

  11. #55
    swiftboy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the World Wide Web
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Use the Edit button instead of double posting.

    I disagree.

    A VIP bundle is always a good idea, However it will eventually lead to someone wanting to just get something out there. Eg: some one buys the VIP bundle, and then releases it to the public. When patched another programmer takes the place to fix it. so eventually the VIP bundle will become obsolete. sorry to say but thats how the world works sometimes especially where there are leachers. But none the less a VIP bundle is a good idea.

  12. #56
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,197
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftboy36 View Post
    Use the Edit button instead of double posting.

    I disagree.

    A VIP bundle is always a good idea, However it will eventually lead to someone wanting to just get something out there. Eg: some one buys the VIP bundle, and then releases it to the public. When patched another programmer takes the place to fix it. so eventually the VIP bundle will become obsolete. sorry to say but thats how the world works sometimes especially where there are leachers. But none the less a VIP bundle is a good idea.
    This was a problem once. That's why we shoved up a guid protection method onto the hacks.

  13. #57
    usabball7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by shnap_Dog View Post
    i can make my own and i just did soo....im testing and no it isnt being released its staying private because u guys r leachers..
    way to brag...

    what bypass r u using...?

    and ya i dont blame u with the leechers thing, it gets annoying...

    ^I made this^ pivot animator

  14. #58
    swiftboy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the World Wide Web
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    @ hyperion:

    Guide protection, restriction to 1 pc. nice idea.
    any way you could point me in a direction on how i can create a bypass for Hack shield Hyperion?

  15. #59
    ninjashuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    no u mean all hack r detected n00000000000000

  16. #60
    Uno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In this chair
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    Just a suggestion but it might be a better idea to continue this chat on a more fitting forum or something like xfire.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. all advetnrue quest hacks are patched(i think)
    By dragonftw in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:29 AM
  2. All bans are now IP Bans.
    By YoukaiMori in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 08:28 PM
  3. Most likly all hacks are detected!
    By wwechamp in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 01:31 AM
  4. Here 2 good hacks for all. those are best.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:29 AM
  5. all bypasses dont work?
    By theplayer45 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 11:00 PM

Tags for this Thread