Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    beejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation mpgh=pwned plane

    see when every thing gose according to plan people dont panic so i figured id tell you the plan.

    first i will post servers and you will download them
    2 then i will fuck up several of mpgh users comps in the ca section of this site
    3 i will make a bot net out of the next 120 people i infect wich i can get in about 2 day or sooner
    4 i will use the bot net to take down mpgh and it will stay down till i see fit to let it back up oh and as for dave.he wont do shit he will sit there calling his hosting and they will say dave your fucked we cant track down were the ip is from because its form about 120 diffrent ip addresses lmfao oh and if u think u can get the ip now ur wrong as i am on another zombie computer posting this so gl and have fun while you can

    im a man of my word!

  2. #2
    Shampoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Someone thinks he's a badass.

  3. #3
    stonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sad
    Rofl! I know why you're doing this. YOU GOT OWNED IN CA!
    OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED.

    If you fail to take down MPGH.Net. You have to get a tattoo across you're head that will say, "OWNED".

  4. #4
    xxBigBuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Flying High
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo View Post
    Someone thinks he's a badass.
    Ever so true

  5. #5
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    oh no another noob asking to get banned

    this is starting to annoy me

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryguy For This Useful Post:

    afoolforlove (08-23-2008)

  7. #6
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by beejay View Post
    see when every thing gose according to plan people dont panic so i figured id tell you the plan.

    first i will post servers and you will download them
    2 then i will fuck up several of mpgh users comps in the ca section of this site
    3 i will make a bot net out of the next 120 people i infect wich i can get in about 2 day or sooner
    4 i will use the bot net to take down mpgh and it will stay down till i see fit to let it back up oh and as for dave.he wont do shit he will sit there calling his hosting and they will say dave your fucked we cant track down were the ip is from because its form about 120 diffrent ip addresses lmfao oh and if u think u can get the ip now ur wrong as i am on another zombie computer posting this so gl and have fun while you can

    im a man of my word!
    i bet this dude doesn't know whats the meaning of porn

    plus u cant do that u freaking nub !!!,so stop wasting ur time creating new accounts and posting shitty threads
    I am the God.

  8. #7
    beejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    porn or watching porn means u fail at geting real ass that is the true meanin gof the word

  9. #8
    imfuckinglame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Okay kids, this is why when Mommy tells you not to sniff glue 'cause it'll make you stupid, she means it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to imfuckinglame For This Useful Post:

    afoolforlove (08-23-2008)

  11. #9
    xxBigBuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Flying High
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by imfuckinglame View Post
    Okay kids, this is why when Mommy tells you not to sniff glue 'cause it'll make you stupid, she means it.
    lolololololol pwnt

  12. #10
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LMFAO...
    I would love to see you try and fail. This guy is fucking retarded. Post servers and we download them? How can anyone download a server?

    You're not a man of your word, you're a man of bull shit. Probably some bitch asskisser from *** or *** who got envious of our popularity.

  13. #11
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    this dude might be on his period.. thats why he is posting these kind of threads.
    I am the God.

  14. #12
    beejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    you must now know what i mean by server and i thought you were smart... server as in RAT remote administrative tool but there is a difference from a botnet server and a trojan server but im srey that your to big of a poser to know the difference

  15. #13
    stonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    LMFAO...
    I would love to see you try and fail. This guy is fucking retarded. Post servers and we download them? How can anyone download a server?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..._included.html

    Just by doing something like this. Its a trojan.
    I can make a server without it even being a trojan.
    All you need to know is how to program.
    This kid has to use a already coded program to do his destruction.
    I bet hes not even on a botnet, just using proxys.

  16. #14
    ezjpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In Yo Face
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    26
    beejay, give me a bj.

  17. #15
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,159
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by stonie View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..._included.html

    Just by doing something like this. Its a trojan.
    I can make a server without it even being a trojan.
    All you need to know is how to program.
    This kid has to use a already coded program to do his destruction.
    I bet hes not even on a botnet, just using proxys.
    So we're not downloading the server, we're downloading a tool that links us to the server. I'm afraid that beejay dumbass is too retarded to know this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Pwned
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 07:12 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. RADIO STATION GETS PWNED BY MPGH
    By Mikeck901323 in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 09:52 PM
  4. Welcome To MPGH!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
  5. MPGH CS 1.6 Server Up
    By gunot in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 07:05 PM

Tags for this Thread