Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    dranemk1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my pc
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14

    Does hacking made you a noob?

    the only that happened to me while i wallhack and all is that i was in EV...Team and lining up to join Intensify
    then the patch came and I find myself in Heroes~N~Legendz which was a better clan than EV...Team <<<<inactive

    <.< hacks made me sux

    RAISE ME AND FAMILY GUY

    .......................,-'´ . . . _,,,,,';:-,................
    ....................,-(c\ \`;-=´,_,-~-, \`...............
    ..................,/ . . .¯'\, º ,/.'-~°,' .¯`'-,.........
    ................../ . . . . . .¯,_ ~--~',, . . .'\...........
    .................| . . . . . . . . ¯¨¨¨¨¯,/ . . . .| .........
    .................| . . . . . . . , . . . .`'-, . . . |..........
    ................/\ . . . . . . ."-,,,-'~-~' . . . '|..........
    .............,/'`\,`'-, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /\..........
    PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG, SPREAD TEH WORD

  2. #2
    crazykid401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have you checked your sister's room?
    Posts
    676
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    87
    My Mood
    Fine
    im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun

  3. #3
    owntlols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
    im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun
    Agreed, hack's are what makes this game fun otherwise it would "FAIL".

  4. #4
    9Lives CatsEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
    im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun
    yea same with me

  5. #5
    silvider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mooney
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    It has been my habit forever to play this one dude every morning of the game. He's probably the pro-est player I know in combat arms for now. AND I've played a lot of players (Kryt, -Tim, LFO etc.) Anyways. I even played him with hacks and the result was 50-21. Only today have I finally reached a decent level against him, only today have I reached my playing-level-with-hacks WITHOUT having the hacks. Today without hacks I finally got 40-28 but he had to stop cuz he had to leave.

    I am going to go in a shocker here and say hacking actually made play better. I have learnt to expect people's movements, with chams I knew where they are around a corner. Without chams I have learnt to go around corners more slowly and aiming at the whole area around the corner a full 90 degree view to be sure that there's no one. In a way chams make a person play smarter without them. All those times when I got asked *How did you know I was there?* well guess what? Now I automatically look in all those hiding spots while passing by.

    Hacking only makes you worse if you are dependent on it and haven't tried learning anything. But for those who thought before they prefired, it has become extremely helpful and skill-improving.

    *End Rant*

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to silvider For This Useful Post:

    Hautkopf1488 (08-26-2008)

  7. #6
    tzie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the nearest bakery stealing all the fresh pie!
    Posts
    266
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by silvider View Post
    It has been my habit forever to play this one dude every morning of the game. He's probably the pro-est player I know in combat arms for now. AND I've played a lot of players (Kryt, -Tim, LFO etc.) Anyways. I even played him with hacks and the result was 50-21. Only today have I finally reached a decent level against him, only today have I reached my playing-level-with-hacks WITHOUT having the hacks. Today without hacks I finally got 40-28 but he had to stop cuz he had to leave.

    I am going to go in a shocker here and say hacking actually made play better. I have learnt to expect people's movements, with chams I knew where they are around a corner. Without chams I have learnt to go around corners more slowly and aiming at the whole area around the corner a full 90 degree view to be sure that there's no one. In a way chams make a person play smarter without them. All those times when I got asked *How did you know I was there?* well guess what? Now I automatically look in all those hiding spots while passing by.

    Hacking only makes you worse if you are dependent on it and haven't tried learning anything. But for those who thought before they prefired, it has become extremely helpful and skill-improving.

    *End Rant*
    Thats completely true. I have all my skill back and I can get about 30-7 in a one man army game 30 killz. In elim I can get about 50-13

  8. #7
    babababa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    hacks dnt make u noob, hacks just dont let u raise.

    Since using chams for example u always know where ppl are, you dont raise your skills also..

    when not using u improve ur gameplay game by game.

  9. #8
    ken135's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Lol i dont even play with hacks


    Im only here to see the people complain about how they need hacks.

    I FUCKING ATE THE MUFFIN MAN!
    [CENTER]


    Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
    l_l <== carecup = empty
    Epic Quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateC View Post
    wheres my fucking bypass dave.
    Quote make me LOL


  10. #9
    woody77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by silvider View Post
    It has been my habit forever to play this one dude every morning of the game. He's probably the pro-est player I know in combat arms for now. AND I've played a lot of players (Kryt, -Tim, LFO etc.) Anyways. I even played him with hacks and the result was 50-21. Only today have I finally reached a decent level against him, only today have I reached my playing-level-with-hacks WITHOUT having the hacks. Today without hacks I finally got 40-28 but he had to stop cuz he had to leave.

    I am going to go in a shocker here and say hacking actually made play better. I have learnt to expect people's movements, with chams I knew where they are around a corner. Without chams I have learnt to go around corners more slowly and aiming at the whole area around the corner a full 90 degree view to be sure that there's no one. In a way chams make a person play smarter without them. All those times when I got asked *How did you know I was there?* well guess what? Now I automatically look in all those hiding spots while passing by.

    Hacking only makes you worse if you are dependent on it and haven't tried learning anything. But for those who thought before they prefired, it has become extremely helpful and skill-improving.

    *End Rant*
    Wow nub, I would own you in this game... you can use any hack you want even OPK and I would own you.

    I am the "Pro-est" player

  11. #10
    josetziu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Between your good or not depends on something. Try this. Now that hacks are patched play legit. If you do very bad you suck, if you do good you're good. I myself it seems as if i never stopped hacking >.<
    I HELPED? RAISE MY HABAMON AND THANK ME+REP!<("."<) <("."^) ^("."^) (^".")^ (^".")> (>".")> Makarena!!!
    Wanna pick up on me!? t("-"t) You!!!


    FEED MY TURKEY SO IT GROWS ENOUGH FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

  12. #11
    BlackScar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
    im still good i never needed hacks it was just more fun
    Haha i pawn without hacks, but i do hack sometimes for fun.
    All i use is : no SP, no Fog and maybe crosshair, i don't use chams though

  13. #12
    silvider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mooney
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
    Wow nub, I would own you in this game... you can use any hack you want even OPK and I would own you.

    I am the "Pro-est" player
    Before you call me a nub, you need to understand that I'm playing against a pro who got 16 headshots using 16 bullets. (unbelievable + repeating) without an aimbot, the day of the patch.

    I sincerely doubt you can own me at this game . I maintained a league KDR of 2 and clan war KDR of 1.5, with one of my 4 accounts I'm using now at 2.88 KDR.
    Anyways I'm always up for a challenge, look me up in-game: --Pheonix--

    And PS, I don't have any hacks so let's play our challenge fairly

  14. #13
    sliveix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your pants
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by owntlols View Post
    Agreed, hack's are what makes this game fun otherwise it would "FAIL".
    Agreed but i still do better with out hacks anyway peole complain when i knife fight with out hacks they wtf i died in 1 hit ia like idk xD and i just shoot nade and shit its boring tho T_T

  15. #14
    kingpop91770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Other Dimension! >:D
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    98
    Well I don't really care about skills...and all. All i want to do is hack, because i enjoy noobs crying about it. xD

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to kingpop91770 For This Useful Post:

    forthewin123 (08-26-2008)

  17. #15
    guixo182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    hackin improved my skillz
    =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (Release) Albert's Hack made by Dennis
    By bobokillbil in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:23 PM
  2. WarRock hacks made with VB 6
    By blaggy20 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 01:28 PM
  3. [new]super hack made teurbz
    By joseus34 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 07:51 AM
  4. Simple GPS hack made by me ^^(first hack by me)
    By balour in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 09:32 PM
  5. 79! I Made You A Sig Lo0ok
    By SATANICAT in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 01:48 PM

Tags for this Thread