Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    kimodragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MoVal
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused

    Lightbulb Server Sided VS Client Sided

    Post all your argument here!!!
    so you dont spam up other threads

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kimodragon For This Useful Post:

    xavl123 (08-26-2008)

  3. #2
    whitechocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I like client-sided stuff.

  4. #3
    djsebizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kimodragon View Post
    Post all your argument here!!!
    so you dont spam up other threads
    you're very very stupid my friend...lol nobody's gonna argue here

  5. #4
    Tehm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    all i can type is that server sided is better than client sided because client-sided just shows what YOU think you have than showing what you actually have and server sided is well better and i dont know why
    Raiden

  6. #5
    AngelSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    but the big things are server sided and hard to get to

  7. #6
    silvider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mooney
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by silvider View Post
    No he meant server sided. Client sided is when you can control something that is on your computer. Therefore the hack would work since you are hacking something that you have access to. Server sided is when the server itself is active, analyzing everything that is done. To apply a hack to a server sided bit of info, you will need to hack the server itself and have access to it. I hope that even remotely made sense. Some hacks also have two sides to them. A server side and a client side. Where the client side is what you see and the server side is the reality (GP hacks for example).
    [Message too short]

  8. #7
    kimodragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MoVal
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    i hear an argument brewing

  9. #8
    kingpop91770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Other Dimension! >:D
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by kimodragon View Post
    i hear an argument brewing
    Lmao *Walk away*

  10. #9
    irock619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
    Lmao *Walk away*
    follows o.o

  11. #10
    HackTheGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by irock619 View Post
    follows o.o
    Complains It Was Useless...

    (O.o)

  12. #11
    knappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    wtf is this even about?
    clientsided=easy to hack, controlled by you i.e. recoil
    serversided=something the server controls and monitors. hard to hack, but still possible with packet editing I.E. HP or SP

    is that too hard to understand? or am i failing to see the point of this topic

  13. #12
    pyosnka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Regardless of whatever is server-sided, it must call upon client-side data at some point. Data is only partially server-side at most. It's being executed on your computer, and is therefore insecure. Server-side does not mean unhackable.

  14. #13
    KVizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J-Town
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Lonely
    this post was dumb as fuck... ur pretty much spamming... we alrede shit like this... stop posting dumb ass shit like this in the hopes that it will get sticked u dumb bitch

  15. #14
    knappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by pyosnka View Post
    Regardless of whatever is server-sided, it must call upon client-side data at some point. Data is only partially server-side at most. It's being executed on your computer, and is therefore insecure. Server-side does not mean unhackable.
    WRONG you know nothing
    stfukkthx
    if it is serversided the information is SENT to you, and written clientside, which is then displayed, let me rephrase that
    serversided=the information/bytes are sent to you and your client is written to
    clientsided=you send the information to the server, and the server is written to

  16. #15
    CoMPMStR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    80
    I might as well jump on the spamwagon...

    An example being server-sided would be GP hack, you can change the number but it doesn't do shit.
    On the other hand, client-sided is something like the santa pack or OPK. Everyone sees what you are wearing, and the coordinates of everyone in a room can easily be found and altered in your client's memory.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. is them boxes and liek the things server sided or client sided ?
    By Stelthkid in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:15 AM
  2. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME! (Things that are server-sided on MHS and UCE's)
    By xxBigBuns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:25 PM
  3. [Discovery] Would be the BEST fucking thing if it wasnt server-sided
    By xxBigBuns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 11:52 PM
  4. Perfect CA Hack Idea ;) [Server Sided]
    By skip in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:05 PM
  5. Server-sided...=o
    By Anti-Noob in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 03:29 PM

Tags for this Thread