Be grateful for what you get. We all know that there are two things you need to cheat; One is the bypass, and the other is the hack itself. Unless you don't know, the bypass is much harder to make than a trainer, so consider yourself lucky you get 80% finished. The other 20% is for you to complete. You can't possibly expect us to spoonfeed everthing into your ass.