Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Spammer's Thread

Ok, im getting really fricken sick of all the damn spammers trying to up their posts, spam in here all u effin want, then get banned, stop re-arranging all the fucking threads! its soo fucking annoying!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Javlin View Post
    S3xy STOP SPAMMING OR YOU'LL GET BANNED... Wait my bad, Keep spamming and enjoy your ban. If you read the topic post he says: spam here all you want and get banned" So yeah..
    Ok ok I'll Stop O_O

Thanks
    See this is why I want my own ban hammer. I have been compiling a list of those trying to up their count since the release of Iwin's OPK. Sadly half those people are in here spamming away. Of course there are a few in here trying to stop it but meh. I just hope win looks at all of this shit before giving out his opk.

Honestly it is really annoying to people like me because I have almost no programming knowledge but I am still trying to be a REAL part of this community and it is fucktards like these that give honest people like me a bad name on here. I have been on here for about 2 and a half weeks and I have a lower post count than half these fools but thats because I post actual thoughts and aid and I am guessing they will have something usable long before people like me. Sad. But meh. I am here for the people, The hacks are just a bonus.

hackers keep up the good work! Spammers and leechers I hope you die from a terrible venereal disease from the sheep you are screwing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12