Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    megaspeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9

    Helga's Super Bypass [Not release]

    Hi guys, can any one please PM info to helga's super bypass. I won't leak it. I could have gotten it last night, but helga kept D/c. If you guys can't get it for me then ill hit her back up on aim

  2. #16
    Leleski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    woow noob. -.-

  3. #17
    Andyklk2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Red Dots
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    helga is a fucking noob of other site that copy people works and he post it on other sites

  4. #18
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    look in the sky
    its a bird
    no its a plane
    no its a
    Super Bypass! woooosh!!!!!

  5. #19
    ken135's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by megaspeek View Post
    wow noobs. i have the bypass now anyways. you guys are noobs. i was going to release it here but fck that.. and her bypass is way better because it disables hs not just turn off some stupid error msg
    LOL
    At first you say you won't leek it.

    Now you say you were going to release it.

    Ah man you guys make me laugh :]

    I FUCKING ATE THE MUFFIN MAN!
    [CENTER]


    Quote Originally Posted by RaxiE View Post
    l_l <== carecup = empty
    Epic Quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateC View Post
    wheres my fucking bypass dave.
    Quote make me LOL


  6. #20
    ezjpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In Yo Face
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by megaspeek View Post
    Hi guys, can any one please PM info to helga's super bypass. I won't leak it. I could have gotten it last night, but helga kept D/c. If you guys can't get it for me then ill hit her back up on aim
    Quote Originally Posted by megaspeek View Post
    wow noobs. i have the bypass now anyways. you guys are noobs. i was going to release it here but fck that.. and her bypass is way better because it disables hs not just turn off some stupid error msg
    What a choob. "I won't leak it..." "I was going to release it here..."

    "...her bypass is way better because it disables hs..."

    I don't believe it works anyway because you need hs to start CA dumbass leecher.
    Last edited by ezjpimp; 08-29-2008 at 08:54 PM.

  7. #21
    Rickyrudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by megaspeek View Post
    wow noobs. i have the bypass now anyways. you guys are noobs. i was going to release it here but fck that.. and her bypass is way better because it disables hs not just turn off some stupid error msg (I IS SUPER ASSHOLE )
    Like we give a fuck is it yours? Zomg no it isn't stfu and gtfo >.> No one cares if its better. It's not yours yet you dare to compare, It's private so is Dave's vip trainer which kicks the shit out of helgas bullshit why? Teh 1337 hax.

    Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.




    Lol..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Bypass not working??
    By plyrjohn404 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:39 PM
  2. [RELEASE] Play maps not released yet
    By viper131 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 07:33 PM
  3. help-Hack Bypass not working.
    By sadclown in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 06:11 PM
  4. These hacks should be not released
    By silent1990 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 04:16 PM
  5. Trading Vip Trainer and Bypass (not MPGH's)
    By carpanthers1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:23 PM

Tags for this Thread