1. Search Black Cipher 3 on google. Click on the link to mpgh.
2. Download the .rar/.zip and extract the byte cipher to your desktop.
3. Use byte cipher on JA v1.7
4. A new .dll will appear on your desktop (JA v1.bc)
5. Use any injector you want. It should now work. I suggest using PerX just because I have been using it forever and it had been really reliable to me. Remember "Engine.exe" (without quotes) not "engine.exe". Capitals matter lol.
Thank me if this helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Stark` For This Useful Post: