Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Este sitio es una mierda!!!

si alguien sabe espanol... traduscan... oh usen google

este sitio es una mierda, a todos les dicen que no sirven oh que usen el maldito boton de Search.. pero a quien le importa.. se supone que es un sitio de hacking y no veo nada.. solo quieren dinero.. putos culeros de mierda..

no pueden crear un puto programita vastardo para poder chingar combat arms.. si tanto saben porque no hacen uno pinches mamones.. son bien culos no quieren compartir nada vayanse al carajo hijos de la gran puta..

un pinche pendejo dijo que iva a hacer uno y nunca hizo nada...
    y se la pasan insultando a los news o choobs que se yo.!! .. se creen muy vergas pinches pendejos cara de culo..

deverian de cerrar este sitio de mierda que de hacks no tiene nada.. solo quieren dinero y yo no voy a pagar por unos pinches hacks que puedo conseguir en algun otro sitio..

vayanse a la verga todo.. pendejos sin cerebro

jajajaja non comprende o_O? jajajajajjajajaa..
    Last edited by ElHawk; 09-01-2008 at 07:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ElHawk For This Useful Post:

gianca1 (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Please talk in English, not in spanish,

non comprende :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to duyxngoc94 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    jajaja, buena esa

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gianca1 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Huh? Are you excluding me?!?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to duyxngoc94 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    non comprende :P
    xD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gianca1 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you guys are mean, Tell me what you are saying!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to duyxngoc94 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    idk, i dont speak spanish or english i only speak japanese

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gianca1 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll speak french, would you understand?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to duyxngoc94 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    only japanese!!!!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gianca1 For This Useful Post:

ElHawk (09-01-2008)

Thanks
    O_O
    This forum is so diverse.
    (:

Thanks
    Translated:

"if somebody knows Spanish… they traduscan… oh use google this site is an excrement, to all say to them that they do not serve oh that use the damn button of Search. but to who matters to him. one assumes that it is a site of hacking and I do not see anything. they only want money. culeros putos of excrement. arms cannot create puto programita bastard to be able to chingar combat. if as much they know because kitchen boys do not do one mamones. children of great puta are asses well do not want to share nothing vayanse to carajo. a damned little asshole said that IVA to do one and never did nothing… and they go it insulting to news or choobs that I. yards are created very damned little assholes expensive of ass. they deverian to close this excrement site that of hacks does not have anything. they only want money and I am not going to pay by kitchen boys hacks who I can obtain somewhere else. vayanse to the yard everything. assholes without brain jajajaja non includes/understands o_O? jajajajajjajajaa."

" if someone knows Spanish ... traduscan ... Oh use Google

this site is a shit, all they say they do not serve oh Using the accursed Search button .. but who cares .. is supposed to be a site hacking and I do not see anything .. just want money .. putos culeros of shit ..

can not create a software puto vastardo to chingar combat arms .. if both do not know because a petty suckers .. cles are either unwilling to share anything go to carajo sons of the great whore ..

a petty wanker said vat to make one and never did anything ...
    and the pass or insulting the news that I choobs.! .. create very petty vergas wanker face ass ..

Deveria to close this site hacks of shit that has nothing .. just want money and I am not going to pay for some petty hacks that I get in any other place ..

Go to cock everything .. wanker without brain

jajajaja includes non o_O? jajajajajjajajaa .."

"if someone knows Spanish… traduscan… Oh uses Google

this site is to shit, all they say they do not serve oh Using the accursed Search button. but who cares. is supposed to be to site hacking and I do not see anything. just want money. culeros putos of shit.

dog not create to software puto vastardo to chingar combat arms. if both do not know because to petty suckers. cles plows to either unwilling to share anything go to carajo sons of the great whore.

to petty to wanker said vat to make one and to never did anything…
    and the pass or insulting the news that I choobs. create very petty yards to wanker phase ass.

Deveria to close this site hacks of shit that there are nothing. just want money and I for a.m. not going to pay some petty hacks that I get in any to other pleases.

Go to cock everything. to wanker without brain

jajajaja includes non o_O? jajajajajjajajaa."

Looks like he sucks at grammar.
    Last edited by ShawnRocks; 09-01-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnRocks View Post
    Translated:

"if somebody knows Spanish… they traduscan… oh use google this site is an excrement, to all say to them that they do not serve oh that use the damn button of Search. but to who matters to him. one assumes that it is a site of hacking and I do not see anything. they only want money. culeros putos of excrement. arms cannot create puto programita bastard to be able to chingar combat. if as much they know because kitchen boys do not do one mamones. children of great puta are asses well do not want to share nothing vayanse to carajo. a damned little asshole said that IVA to do one and never did nothing… and they go it insulting to news or choobs that I. yards are created very damned little assholes expensive of ass. they deverian to close this excrement site that of hacks does not have anything. they only want money and I am not going to pay by kitchen boys hacks who I can obtain somewhere else. vayanse to the yard everything. assholes without brain jajajaja non includes/understands o_O? jajajajajjajajaa."

" if someone knows Spanish ... traduscan ... Oh use Google

this site is a shit, all they say they do not serve oh Using the accursed Search button .. but who cares .. is supposed to be a site hacking and I do not see anything .. just want money .. putos culeros of shit ..

can not create a software puto vastardo to chingar combat arms .. if both do not know because a petty suckers .. cles are either unwilling to share anything go to carajo sons of the great whore ..

a petty wanker said vat to make one and never did anything ...
    and the pass or insulting the news that I choobs.! .. create very petty vergas wanker face ass ..

Deveria to close this site hacks of shit that has nothing .. just want money and I am not going to pay for some petty hacks that I get in any other place ..

Go to cock everything .. wanker without brain

jajajaja includes non o_O? jajajajajjajajaa .."

"if someone knows Spanish… traduscan… Oh uses Google

this site is to shit, all they say they do not serve oh Using the accursed Search button. but who cares. is supposed to be to site hacking and I do not see anything. just want money. culeros putos of shit.

dog not create to software puto vastardo to chingar combat arms. if both do not know because to petty suckers. cles plows to either unwilling to share anything go to carajo sons of the great whore.

to petty to wanker said vat to make one and to never did anything…
    and the pass or insulting the news that I choobs. create very petty yards to wanker phase ass.

Deveria to close this site hacks of shit that there are nothing. just want money and I for a.m. not going to pay some petty hacks that I get in any to other pleases.

Go to cock everything. to wanker without brain

jajajaja includes non o_O? jajajajajjajajaa."

Looks like he sucks at grammar.
    I still couldn't understand what you translated. Wtf, Kitchen boys?

Thanks
    Pues si no encontró un hack para el combat arms acá es porque o es idiota o es miope (quizás los 2).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    k guys STOP SPAMMING IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

Thanks
    estupido idiota todos estamos trabajando para hacer un hack p*ra el ca y tu solo te quejas onquesea q isieras algo para hacer un nuevo hack , lo unico q haces es quejarte de las demas personas q estan trabajando para q te sientas rey en el juego estupido idiota,cara de verga chinga a tu madre hijo de perra cabron que se llene de virus tu maquina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast