Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    instructer8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ownage Factory
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32

    Exclamation How to deny hacking!

    Well what you do, and i figured out this has worked VERY well...once you get in the game, find someone with a good score and after they kill you say they are hacking. They never expect the hacker to say someone is hacking. This works very well because after he kills someone then that person will say he is hacking and you will get the whole server thinking that one guy is hacking and forget about you it works...=p Proof below, i told everyone this guy was hacking they all said "im reporting him, "noob hacker" and such phrases like that, well later to find out lol he actually was ROFL (he sucked in the game so i figured he wasn't, well see, it works!!)

    DO NOT BE THIS IDIOT..I TOOK THIS SCREENSHOT TO MAKE FUN OF THE DUMBEST HACKER EVER!!!
    Tip: Never admit to hacking to ANYONE, that could easily get you banned...


  2. #2
    gmanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by instructer8 View Post
    Well what you do, and i figured out this has worked VERY well...once you get in the game, find someone with a good score and after they kill you say they are hacking. They never expect the hacker to say someone is hacking. This works very well because after he kills someone then that person will say he is hacking and you will get the whole server thinking that one guy is hacking and forget about you it works...=p Proof below, i told everyone this guy was hacking they all said "im reporting him, "noob hacker" and such phrases like that, well later to find out lol he actually was ROFL (he sucked in the game so i figured he wasn't, well see, it works!!)

    DO NOT BE THIS IDIOT..I TOOK THIS SCREENSHOT TO MAKE FUN OF THE DUMBEST HACKER EVER!!!
    Tip: Never admit to hacking to ANYONE, that could easily get you banned...

    damn ur right this shit does work, but isn't it known that people who hack call others hackers? im just asking

  3. #3
    instructer8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ownage Factory
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    Not exactly, tbh its usually the people who really suck or the little kids, about 20% of the time they think the one calling it out is the hacker... but most of the time it works, unless you make your hacking obvious....refer to my other thread how to make it not as obvious!!

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...need_know.html

  4. #4
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i dont give a fuck if they noticed that i hack
    Last edited by GOD; 09-02-2008 at 09:59 PM.
    I am the God.

  5. #5
    Eskwaird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    lol, I don't over do it with hacking like I'll just look like im really good and if someone accuses me or prefire or something I ALWAYS say " turn up your speakers newb, I can hear your footsteps..."

  6. #6
    XxxMattstaxxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    378
    Lol. whats funny.

  7. #7
    king.joker.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the ground >.<
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    what noob says he doesnt hack.

  8. #8
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Gourav laughs at you
    Indulges in delight
    then goes to sleep

  9. #9
    king.joker.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the ground >.<
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    o.o youre a mod... ahaha... >.>

    ....

    ill admit too nexon i hack :P i dont care If you really hack why should you be afraid? ....

  10. #10
    XxxMattstaxxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    Gourav laughs at you
    Indulges in delight
    then goes to sleep
    LoL!!! g-n

  11. #11
    Rickyrudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    277
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    So, why so scared too haxzor? You can't get banned easily. No proof = no ban. Saying "I hack" Doesn't make you an hacker >.> You could say it just to piss off the guy(fun) Saying hacker doesn't help for fuck ZoMg HaCker "i saw" you Look At mezor through teh wall wut?>.>

    Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.




    Lol..

  12. #12
    Iwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    338
    Lol.. I admit that I hack all the time, and none of my account have been banned after the latest patch. So suck that Nexon

  13. #13
    king.joker.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the ground >.<
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    HUH? why am i scared? or someone else.
    a hacker accused me of hacking >..> and he was hacking with me going im gonna report you for chams and i was like

    im gonna report you for chams cuz i have it on and you do.

  14. #14
    zspitfire04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanji View Post
    damn ur right this shit does work, but isn't it known that people who hack call others hackers? im just asking
    Haha
    I swear once I got wallhacks I never realized how many hackers there were until then... But I can't really say anything to them...

  15. #15
    king.joker.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the ground >.<
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amused
    ill pwn any chamser :P i had a fight with a god mode and speed hack >.> with chams

    i ran around a box for 10 minutes or 15 and he killed me >.>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how u make hacks with Dev-C++
    By devilslayer in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:50 PM
  2. How to make hacks with VB6!
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:51 PM
  3. Qwestion , HOw to make hack with VB 6.0?
    By Jeffrey1993 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. how to realy hack!!
    By deanlaing in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 04:06 PM
  5. How To Get Hacks With Cheat Engine 5.3?
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 02:26 AM

Tags for this Thread